Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:59 am
*jynx ran through the door out of breath*im here!  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:46 am
MoonSilver777
oh...its my first day...i moved here after my mom died...it was hard so we moved away to try and clear our heads...its working so far...but i still miss her a little...i rember when she would take me and my dad out on ice cream sundays... *giggles* and give me a strawberry on my ice cream...

"Ah, well it's my second year here for me. I haven't taken this class yet. I was kinda supposed to take it last yeqar, but I didn't sign up for it." He gave a nervous chuckle and started to scritch the back of his head.

As Zeldrick heard of her tale of woe, his ears drooped and frowned... something that looked unlikely coming from a rocker fur. "Oh... I'm so sorry. When did this all happen?"  

Zeldrick

Tyke_333

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:38 am
(Sorry I havent been hre I've been a little bussy with school an'all)
As Tyke followed Jynx into the room he straightend out his shirt and said to the teacher " Hey sorry I'm late I was a little bussy". tyke walked over to the back of the room and sat down in a free cghair and beckoned jynx to come sit next to him. "Dude sit here I don't want no freek sitting next to me" said Tyke with a smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:27 pm
alright man*he walked to the back and took a seat next to tyke and pulled out his laptop*so how was you day so far  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:03 pm
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777
oh...its my first day...i moved here after my mom died...it was hard so we moved away to try and clear our heads...its working so far...but i still miss her a little...i rember when she would take me and my dad out on ice cream sundays... *giggles* and give me a strawberry on my ice cream...

"Ah, well it's my second year here for me. I haven't taken this class yet. I was kinda supposed to take it last yeqar, but I didn't sign up for it." He gave a nervous chuckle and started to scritch the back of his head.

As Zeldrick heard of her tale of woe, his ears drooped and frowned... something that looked unlikely coming from a rocker fur. "Oh... I'm so sorry. When did this all happen?"

*sighs* she died...december the 15th...me and my dad were there and we held her hands....the last words she said was "to always go for your dreams and never back down from a challange, because if you let the chance slip...you may not get it back..." and to my dad she said "take care of her...she is a very spechial child that will peobily change the world if she could" *smiles and wipes a tear from my eye* ima make her proude tho...  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:45 am
so uh tyke what music do you listen too?  

slayer898

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:30 am
MoonSilver777
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777

*sighs* she died...december the 15th...me and my dad were there and we held her hands....the last words she said was "to always go for your dreams and never back down from a challange, because if you let the chance slip...you may not get it back..." and to my dad she said "take care of her...she is a very spechial child that will peobily change the world if she could" *smiles and wipes a tear from my eye* ima make her proude tho...

Zeldrick felt bad about what happened, but he didn't want to act inappropriately to her, since they just met and the fact that they were in a classroom. He started to softly pet her head, running his paw over her ear. ".... I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:50 pm
"Well my day has been "Intersting" to say the least, I tend to listen to Metal and Grunge mostley, here have a look" Said Tyke as he pulled his I-Pod out of his bag and passed it over to Jynx. "what do you listen to"? asked Tyke as he began Scribbling down some dodldes on his books.  

Tyke_333

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:56 pm
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777

Zeldrick felt bad about what happened, but he didn't want to act inappropriately to her, since they just met and the fact that they were in a classroom. He started to softly pet her head, running his paw over her ear. ".... I'm sorry."

*sniffles* its ok...she never wanted us to cry over her...so ima be the one who makes her dreams come true...she wanted me to do my best...and be happy...ya know...  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:30 am
Tyke_333
"Well my day has been "Intersting" to say the least, I tend to listen to Metal and Grunge mostley, here have a look" Said Tyke as he pulled his I-Pod out of his bag and passed it over to Jynx. "what do you listen to"? asked Tyke as he began Scribbling down some dodldes on his books.
mostly metal but basicly everything  

slayer898

Tyke_333

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:19 am
"Kool" Said Tyke as he lent back on his chair and put his feet on the desk infront of him. "So, What happens after this class"? Asked Tyke whilst he pulled out his shades from his bag and put them on.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:09 pm
MoonSilver777
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777

*sniffles* its ok...she never wanted us to cry over her...so ima be the one who makes her dreams come true...she wanted me to do my best...and be happy...ya know...

He gave a smile and stopped petting her. "Well, I think after all this, she's going to be the one that's happy."  

Zeldrick

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:22 pm
Tyke_333
"Kool" Said Tyke as he lent back on his chair and put his feet on the desk infront of him. "So, What happens after this class"? Asked Tyke whilst he pulled out his shades from his bag and put them on.
sweet shades i really dont know actually hey di you have any rob zombie on here?  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:49 pm
"hehe Thanks man, and yeh Its under "Hvy Mtl"" I like Rob Zombie in the mornigns 'coz it get me buzzing for school" said tyke whilst he was looking at a cute Hyena girl infront of him.  

Tyke_333

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:13 pm
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777
lonely_shadow_fox
MoonSilver777

He gave a smile and stopped petting her. "Well, I think after all this, she's going to be the one that's happy."

*she looks at him with green candy eyes* you really think so? im trying my best...  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff