Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
please delete this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7fireheart7

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:54 am
Sakina nods and begins to help wize set up the meditation circle. "Now what?" she asks when it is finished.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:18 pm
now you must sit in the center of the circle and concentrate on the darkness within you, let it overwelm you, then you must force it back by successfully doing this you will learn the clan's secret jutsu called shoukeimoji (hieroglyphs).

shoukeimoji (hieroglyphs)

a ninjutsu exclusive to the Kurama clan bloodline. This allows the user to temporarily suppress the second personality, inherent to members of the bloodline, without any draw backs, by reversing their chakra rotation, but shortly after (about 2-3 hours real time) the user collapses of exhaustion of maintaining the reverse charka. when used glyphs appear all over the users body.  

Wize5

7fireheart7

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:10 am
Sakina sits in the circle and lets the darkness envelop her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:52 pm
*wize walks around the edge of the circle* good it has begun, now let it envelope your being then force it beck into the dormant state, this it where the real battle begins. *wize says as he draws his sword prepared to take the demon on as Sakina's internal struggle to gain dominance over her body begins* up demon, and face me *wize says as he steps into the protective circle that he and sakina drew on the floor*

(this will be a double battle heart, you will be facing your alter ego in your mind while i'll be facing the demon as it has taking over your body)  

Wize5

7fireheart7

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:50 am
When Sakina opens her eyes again, she finds herself staring at what seems to be her reflection. "Who are you?" Sakina asks. "I am the one who will give you true power and all of your heart's desires. Join me and we will be unstoppable. We shall kill everyone who stands in the way of our goal: power!" the reflection answers. "I don't think so," Sakina answered dodging the reflection's first attack. "Since you won't join me, I'll take over your soul by force!" the reflection screams, attacking again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:27 am
*as the internal struggle began the demon form of sakina on the outside takes form and charges at wize* you can not kill me *it screams as wize dodges it's strike and hits the arm of the demon with the back of the blade causing it to bruise* you underestimate me *he says as he tosses the sword outside the circle and pulls out his real sword "yami"* yami shadow's bite* the sword turns from it's shadow like nature to a raging blue as wize strikes the demon barely hitting the foot and bite marks appear* you want to try that again?

Shadow's Bite - (ninjutsu) When the user strikes their opponent with his sword while using this jutsu no damage is inflicted, but in the area that was struck a dark mark ,shaped like dog bite, appears and starts draining chakra from its victim, the more jutsus it's victim uses the faster it drains their chakra.  

Wize5

7fireheart7

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:59 am
Sakina and her reflection continue to fight, but they are pretty evenly matched - after all she's fighting herself. Knowing that the reflection grows stronger from feelings of hopelessness and despair, Sakina refuses to give up. "It's no use. You will never defeat me!" the reflection screams, charging at Sakina. The reflection slashes Sakina on the arm, but Sakina manages to plunge a dagger in the reflection's chest. "It's over," Sakina says. "No, this is just the beginning," the reflection sneered.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:24 am
*the bruse on the demon sakina starts to bleed black and slowly starts to form a symbol "keep it up sakina" wize thinks* s**t * the demon says then casts a genjutsu over wize to remove itself from wize's vision* that's no use, Daichi Sensu Subeta Kaihou (Earth Style Sword Release) *wize's sword turns to a diamond bladed one with a shadow at it's core he swings the sword which picks up several large chunks of earth and sends them flying at the demon* it's your foot that gives you away * he said while staring intensly at the psychedelic haze emanating from the shadow bite* damn it *the demon dodges* kai * the genjutsu breaks and wize casts his own genjutsu catching the demon off guard* Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings, *and quickly casts another in one fluid motion* Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique *"there that should keep it occupied." wize thinks to himself*  

Wize5

7fireheart7

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:59 am
The wounded reflection seemed to be stronger than the normal one. It's attacks became fiercer and there were no holes in the reflection's defence. The reflection scored several hits before Sakina was able to adapt to it's new fighting style. "Give up and I might let you live," the reflection taunted. "Never!" Sakina replied defiantly. "Mizu no Waruasobi!" Sakina shouted, distracting the reflection. "You don't actually think you can defeat me with such an elementary jutsu, do you?" the reflection asked, chuckling. While the reflection was laughing, Sakina saw an opening. She lunged at the reflection and stabbed it in leg, jumping back before the reflection could counter attack. "Got you," Sakina smiled triumphantly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:48 pm
*more symbols appear on the demons leg* i'd better weaken the demon so it will be easier for her *wize though while the demon continues lashing about chasing an illusionary version of wize unaware that it had only broken one of the two illusions, wize opens 6 of the 8 celestial gates of taijutsu and takes off at a normal speed the illusionary wize follows and merges with the real one temporarily and wize makes a sharp turn then* Asakujaku (Morning Peacock) *and with that he takes off at blinding speeds and in a series of kicks and punches, sends the demon flying and he appears over the demon and lands the last of the blows sending the demon down covered in the strikes aura and then wize and the illusion separate with the real wize still inviable to the demon.*

Asakujaku (Morning Peacock)
Asakujaku is a taijutsu technique. Using this tremendous burst of power and speed, the user will approach his opponent in a distinctive stance. When near enough, the user will kick his opponent and launch them into the air. The user will then strike them multiple times, causing the distinctive peacock fan to develop. the user's opponent will then fall back to the earth, covered in the strike's aura.  

Wize5

7fireheart7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:20 am
The reflection's attacks get weaker and weaker as both Sakina and Wize fight. Knowing that it would soon be defeated, the reflection makes one last effort to save itself. "You can't destroy me! I am a part of you, you need me to live!" the reflection screamed, "without me you are nothing!" "I don't need you," Sakina replied confidently, "I am my own person and I can do whatever I want!" Sakina lunged at the reflection again and stabbed it in the heart - a fatal wound. The reflection screamed in agony and then disappeared. "Did I kill it?" Sakina wondered out loud.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:33 pm
*as the battle went on wize was about to deal one final blow when the demon screamed. The demon at this point was covered in hieroglyphs and they all start glowing at once* looks like its over, Sakina, i know you can hear me now and the demon has lost it's grip, but i must warn you, just because you have defeated it doesn't means it's gone, it means you won dominance over your body so don't let your guard down on it for a minuet. As for now you should go and rest, you must be exuasted from the fight.  

Wize5

Novaleigh91 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:22 pm
Saraii heard of a man of the mist who can teach her earth jutsu. She walked slowly and came across a big tree at the edge of a huge lake. seeing this water she recites the words for water manipulation. "Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)" using her hands to guide the water into a gourd hanging from her right shoulder to her left abdomen. " there now i have water. feeling fully satisfied she went passed the tree and seen a cave that was real dark. Using her Doujutsu she started to use her ranmaru's eyes. Her eyes started to glow red. " there now i will be able to see in the dark and i can find cave corridors.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:43 pm
While walking into the cave, Saraii felt an unknown presence of some sort. Walking as slow and as light as possible she heard the breathing of a large animal of some sort. with a distinct look upon her face she configured a few hand signs and announced these words after opening her gourd " Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique) " she created 2 clones and sent both to walk a little further. concentrating chakra to the soles of her feet she walked on the walls of the cave while the echoes of the bears roars trying to pursue her clones projected it's way through the cave. she thought to herself
( having animals in the cave huh, good, i wonder what else is next) coming to a halt on the wall she let herself fall graciously upon the floor making her way to the next corridor.

( somehow using the dice thing the second time caused an error so im going to say that my dice roll was one.)  

Novaleigh91

Novaleigh91 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:46 pm
this corridor seemed quiet and calm. With my eyes i saw nothing amongst the shadows of the cave so i kept walking keeping myself alert.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff