Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:03 pm
Aura looked over the railing, seeing them tackled and roll over each other.
"Holy shi...take mushrooms..." she finished, grinning cutely at Nighthail. He hated when she swore. "Good job, Mint!" she called, grabbing the boys' hands and dragging them downstairs and past the wrestling demons. About to reach the door it slammed in her face, causing her to run right into it. "Ow.." she rubbed her nose, and pulled on the doorknob. "What the... it won't open!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:05 pm
Nina and Ray looked at each other "Her face is my face..." He touched her face and grinned. "I'm not scary at all"
Nina watched everything that was going on and was amazed at the power that Mint had. She looked over at Aura and grinned "Jealousy isn't good for ya sweet heart."  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:08 pm
"Yeah you wish I was jealous cause the only person you get attention from is your brother with a sister-complex!!" she shouted, violently attacking the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:09 pm
Mint slammed into the wall next to them, Roge was red eyed and pissed. "I hate it when humans interfere, you really think we'll let you leave, if you want to leave you'll have to convince me to take off the spell, if you cant I gess I'll just eat you." Mint bit his lip. "Sorry Aura....I cant do anything....." There was a crash from upstairs, the cat shivered and spun around. " Lin, Lins awake....crap. Im not geting caught in this hell pit." The cat ran back downstairs like a speeding bullet. Mint shivered. "Oh no....Lin..." He cowered and started to creep away.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:13 pm
Aura, totally pissed off at the moment, grabbed him by his ear, pulling him back.
"I know you did your best and all... but who the hell is Lin? Is it dangerous? Probably considering even that freak ran away."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:18 pm
"Lin is the master of the home, she hates being woken up.....shes the 3rd strongest demon in the world....." Mint said shakeing. The stairs started to creak and whine as a dark figuare decended them.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:23 pm
"Well... that's probably not good.." she mumbled, letting him go to hide behind Nighthail again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:27 pm
The twins shrugged "Well it's official... we're in hell and with all that creaking I hope she's just a beautiful woman and not a fat cow." Nina punched her brothers arm. He winced "What? I was being honest!"  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:30 pm
The figuare finnaly reached the bottom, it was a tall, thin red haired girl, a thin black night gown flowing around her a small rose in her hand, she rubed her eyes and yawned. "Whats with all the noise?" she looked perfectly human, nothing evil about her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:32 pm
"She... she's so cute!" Aura squealed, that was one side of her only Nighthail and her family knew, she was addicted to cute things.  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:34 pm
Nighthail giggled alittle til he relized that Mint was cowering away from the girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:36 pm
Ray blushed a bit. "Well now, I think our class mate is finally right about something..." He bowed his head slightly. "Sorry for the noise we're kinda stuck here. The door won't let us out" He smiled a bit. "This is my twin sister... um... "
Nina glared at him. "Nina" she curtsied. "Pleased to meet you" She as well smiled at her.  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:41 pm
The girl smiled, "nice to meet you, I am Lin, the master of the house, and I am sorry about the door but it wont open til next week, you can blame Roge for that. Its nice to see some humans still have manners, may I offer you a seat?" She said motioning towards some deer skin chairs that were lined along one side of the room. "May I ask why your here anyways?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:50 pm
"Thank you very much Lady Lin" The twins smiled and took their seats. At the question they then groaned in unison. Ray took the initiative to explain things "The reason we are here is because of our teacher... and sadly our curiosity after seeing the others come in to this place first. We are from the school"
Nina looked around "This place is huge! How do you keep it so nice? Our housekeepers can't even keep our place like this" She smiled  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:00 pm
"Aw...I see, well to anwser your question I have a good little boy to do it for me." She snaped her fingers and Mint ran up and stood behind her bowing low to them, keeping his arms tight to his sides. "Hes very good at what he dose, and from what I see you have already met him. " She pated his head and he rushed to the kitchen to get something for them to eat. Nighthail smiled uncomfortably, "Not to be rude good lady, but I came here to find a young boy who came in here a few nights ago."
She smiled. " Yes he right here." She pulled from her pocket a small doll that looked just like Josh. "He woke me up and was being quiet rude."

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games