Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Have You Ever Tried Any Drugs Before? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drugs?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe so
  I'm straighedge
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:31 pm
XxlostXxinXxdarknessXx
Drugs are stupid if you can't be happy without overdosing or get drunk all the time alchol then you should just check yourself into the freaking hospital now cuz that is where you will end up in the end. My dad did drugs when i was young and it almost destoied my family and his friends were dangerous and voilent so nothing good comes from drugs if you want to be happy then get some good friends that actually care about you.

I've never had a good time on drink or drugs....

I've had some absolutely amazingly fantastic times on them, but never good times. ^_^

The important thing is moderation and knowing you're own limits.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:49 am
alcohol is nasty but i'll try wine when im older cuz Jesus did it, but never drugs, tried it and it tastes like crap........yuck  

Univaga

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:40 am
Univaga
alcohol is nasty but i'll try wine when im older cuz Jesus did it, but never drugs, tried it and it tastes like crap........yuck
Well first... which alcohol and secondly which drugs and you do know all the Disciples of Jesus were high as kites right?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:59 pm
Rellik San
Univaga
Well first... which alcohol and secondly which drugs and you do know all the Disciples of Jesus were high as kites right?

nope, never tried drugs, never wil, just a little something to those who are like hardcore drugatics, your passion is your poison which leads to the total destruction of life, oh and that little commment about the 12 disciples, they were high all right, high on the Holy Spirit  

No_one_here90

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:11 pm
No_one_here90
Rellik San
Univaga

nope, never tried drugs, never wil, just a little something to those who are like hardcore drugatics, your passion is your poison which leads to the total destruction of life, oh and that little commment about the 12 disciples, they were high all right, high on the Holy Spirit

So you're basing your judgement on what?
They might have been high on the holy spirit, but also vast amounts of narcotics and alcohol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:37 pm
i really dont want top get into an arguement (i prefer discussions, more peaceful and educational) well, in the Bible, as far as i have read, it doesnt say that they werent doing those things, but im making my assumption off of the way they lived based on Pual's letters to the churches and the other disciples Gospels, once again, im only making an assumption, i guess i should have put that in my first post  

No_one_here90

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:36 pm
No_one_here90
i really dont want top get into an arguement (i prefer discussions, more peaceful and educational) well, in the Bible, as far as i have read, it doesnt say that they werent doing those things, but im making my assumption off of the way they lived based on Pual's letters to the churches and the other disciples Gospels, once again, im only making an assumption, i guess i should have put that in my first post
Don't worry, I don't argue, unless its with an idiot, I was just trying to promote an interesting discussion on the representation of the 12 disciples in the bible. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:25 pm
No_one_here90

In those times they could not drink water, It was all bad and not good enough to drink. They did drink Wine things like that, yet it wasn't what we think of wine today. So really it wasn't what people think it was. smile  

Nikki the Juggalette

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:34 pm
Nikura Uchiha
No_one_here90

In those times they could not drink water, It was all bad and not good enough to drink. They did drink Wine things like that, yet it wasn't what we think of wine today. So really it wasn't what people think it was. smile

Yep, just fermented fruit and sugar, without the additives, still got you sillily drunk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:32 pm
I could totally make a comment about the whole drinking and religion thing but I'm not going to touch it just because I dont feel like dealing with jesus children.
As for the comment about
"just a little something to those who are like hardcore drugatics, your passion is your poison which leads to the total destruction of life,"
Alot of people have come back from the deepest parts of addiction and gotten better. Alot of people end up having better lives than they had before they were even drug addicts.
Thats what rehab is for.
There are some that die...and they are stupid...but dont think that everyone who is addicted to drugs completely destroys their life.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:54 am
Rellik San
Nikura Uchiha
No_one_here90

Yep, just fermented fruit and sugar, without the additives, still got you sillily drunk.

Just tho0ught I'd point it ouw since the other person was a bit stupi dabout it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:46 pm
Nope.. never have never will.. they ******** up your life, and only hurt you and everone around you...  

there was a silence

Sailor Wynne luvs Danny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:46 pm
User Image
Music is the only thing that......

I've only smoked weed im like 14

User Image
.........keeps me from being Depressed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:07 pm
shadow_of_sounds
User Image
Music is the only thing that......

I've only smoked weed im like 14

User Image
.........keeps me from being Depressed

I did cocaine when I was 14.
Big woop.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:24 pm
X-whispered-screams-X
Nope.. never have never will.. they ******** up your life, and only hurt you and everone around you...

Thats funny, I was a hardcore pot smoker in college and I'm still a heavy drinker, but I've never hurt myself or anyone I care about because of it.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games