Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omega_fox

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:14 pm
((where do we send our profiles))  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:24 pm
omega_fox
((where do we send our profiles))

(to Slayer or myself)  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:28 pm
(@slayer:the natural shape of the soul breaker is a katana,sorry I forgot to mention,lol)  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:50 am
(oh okay well that saves some writing)  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:24 pm
"Very good"said Bagera"the Soul Breaker is a powerful blade that can even attack the soul directly,if the wielder is powerful enough.It's this reason that it usually isn't a beginners blade.Maybe in time I'll let you use my Tesga."  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:49 am
*his eye was permently saphire blue the color of the demons eyes he was merging again and soon they would be together as one being*well jynx that power was good but there is much more yes there is voice but i am tired now and need to rest up*he said as he layed in sand with the sword next to him*  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:53 pm
"I see"thought Bagera to herself"all of this seems to be physically draining."She sat down in the sand,looking at the glass that had formed where the heat from her blast had hit."I'll have to work on his endurance next it seems.He could be in great danger should he run low on energy and revert so quickily in times of battle."She did a form of meditation to sense if all was clear and satisfied they weren't watched,she layed down for a nap.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:11 pm
"haha the dragon did not sence me" emerging from a small fare off pile of sand he touched a pendant around his neck "I really works" zen snuck a little closer prepareing to inaccked his vengance  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:20 am
Bagera had on lay down for mere moments before her ears twitched.She growled as she looked around,she sensed something but it was very faint."Who is there,show yourself,"she growled,edging closer to protect the still unconsious Jynx."Are you with Junii?Show yourself and I won't kill you when I find you."All the scales on her back stood up as she glared around looking for the strange,faint presence.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:24 pm
zen burst out of the sand "dragon!!!!....today you shall pay for what you did to my home" he flew hich into the air preparing to strike  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:04 am
Swiftly,Bagera arose and erected her shield around her,simply to repel him."You dare try to fight me?"she snarled in her now warped voice,her eyes glowing red."What qualms have you with me,I respect that you have courage to fight me,but I am the fabled Bane of Junii.You would die in a fight with me,be grateful I only shielded myself and stayed my fangs."Her stance became more calm."Who are you,what vengence do you seek?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:34 pm
"silance beast i wouldn't expect you to remember all the lives you ruined i am zen here to avenge my people" he said as he paced around looking for a way inside  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:59 am
"I remember more then I want to from my rages."she said,still staring him down"I know not who you are,or if I killed your people,but if I did I am sorry.I cannot control my rages.I know that you won't take an apology,for I know what vengance feels like,but know this.I raised my shield for your own sake,my scales are harder than adamant,and my fangs can break steel,stand down and accept my mercy or die."She lowered herself into a fighting stance,ready to pounce should the need arise.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:52 pm
*jynx slowly started to open his eyes and he saw another creature going at bagera* hey who the hell are you ahh!*he shifted again*bagera why dont you have your sword out with this one he looks so weak to me ooooh can i play with him for awile?  

slayer898

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces