Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:32 pm
Musashi scratched his head,"well...my name is Musashi...erm....nice to meet you guys..." Musashi looked around at them,"there guys sure have some interesting powers..." he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:38 pm
Exodus was fleeing, shadows were moving all around him. He held his blade in his right hand. The shadows leaped at him and he stopped and slashed at them. A necklace was wrapped around his wrist holding a shard, "You won't get this!" The shard began glowing and his blade began eminating light. He slashed his blade and a beam of light cut through his opponent.  

Forsaken Exodus

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:31 pm
Noah was watching Exodus fight these shadows. He knew he had to do something. He drew his sword and charged one of the shadows. He slashed, slicing the being in two. He stood, the black crystal on his forehead glowing. "Come on ,Who's next." Noah said sneering at the shadows.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:55 am
Azumi could taste the girl 's distrust. Azumi imediately noticed Victoria's crystal. "Where did you get that?" she asked urgently. If these people had nothing to do with what was coming then they would be hunted for the crystals they had. Azumi's was around her neck but it was tucked under her slight turtle neck.  

Mewchloe

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:52 am
Mia stood and stared at the figure moving closer, she wasn't scared one bit.
"What are you looking at?!"
She got into a fighting stance and was ready for anything.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:07 pm
"Where did you get THAT!?!" Azumi repeated. She then noticed the girl slipping into her offensive stance. Azumi didn't move she had no reason to feel threatened by this girl.  

Mewchloe

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:15 pm
"Well excuse me," Victoria said as she touched the dark green stone implanted in her chest. "I don't know...I was just, well, born with it..." her voice trailed off at the end.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:21 pm
The Dark Figure laughed,"you do not fear me?...then clearly you do not fear death.." the figure almost took a ghost like appearance.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:42 pm
Mia mocked him by doing his laugh and the using her own laugh.
"You laugh really funny!"
She then became serious and smirked at him, flicking her hair.
"I've been closer to death many more times than you think... it's just no-one has really got past that part of me and noone has had enough power to kill me!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:48 pm
The figure turned around,"...i have more power than that child....however..keep in mind...there are things in this world...worse than death...so....when you say nobody has the power to kill you...i will make sure you beg for death...when you witness my power...." the dark figure faded, and finally vanished.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:59 pm
"Hey, do you guys have crystals like mine..?" Victoria asked. She was curious about one another like everything else was.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:03 pm
After all the shadows were vanquished, Noah headed to an area where he saw some kids. He noticed that they too, had crystals like him.
Might as well talk to them, they don't seem so dangerous. he thought.
He walked up to them and nodded to them. "Hey," was all he said.  

Omega Awesome391

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:05 pm
Victoria jumped, and turned around to see a boy. "Gah! Sorry, I didn't know you were there.." she said sheepishly. Her gem glissened on her chest.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:15 pm
His gem glowed in response to hers. This had never happened to him before. He shrugged at her. "It's ok, it happens a lot to me. I'm Noah." he smiled at her, which was very rare.  

Omega Awesome391

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:34 pm
"..." Rin had a golden-coloured gem similar to Victoria's, except hers was located on her left arm and was hidden by her sleeve at all times. She did not mention it though, still hesitant about trusting these people completely.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff