Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tsukigakure Port [ Enter / Exit ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:56 pm
thinks - well this is a great start for the vacation

*brile thought sarcastically as he entered the town*

(do we move this to the hotel now?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:01 pm
(yep to the inn)  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:50 pm
*brile arrived at the ports and got in a private boat and left with the others*

(sorry i couldn't wait on you guys)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:59 pm
Kiyoshi arrived at the port with Cherry as Brile was saild off in another ship. "That...Oh my god he is dead. Come on Miki!." Kiyoshi boarded the other boat with his dog and Cherry behind him, as they sailed home.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:23 am
User Image User Image
-----
Sakuya and Ban were waiting on this medium size boat, Sakuya was leaning over the side of the ship, "I could take the small rocking of the boat but this ship has to much rocki..." said Sakuya as he puked into the water. Sakuya rise his head up his face had a green tint to it, "This is why I lived in Sand, pure grou..." said Sakuya as puked once more into the water. "I'm going to say this I hate boats" said Sakuya kinda of dizzy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:22 am
Ban laughed abit. "I never know you were sea sick." he said smiling. He found it really funny  

Death_God_Sakura

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:30 am
User Image User Image
-----
Sakuya glared at Ban, "Shut up..." said Sakuya before puking again. "Well I never knew either..." said Sakuya before he puked again. The ship stop at the docks and Sakuya runs out of the ship and starts to kiss the docks, "Land, Land, Pure Land" said Sakuya as started to cry. Everyone stared at him weird.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:34 am
Ban walked on the dock. "That is just wood, over there is the land" Ban said pointing to the area off the dock. "We are still above water"  

Death_God_Sakura

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:42 am
User Image_____ /// я ι к υ --- σ § σ м µ η є
© Wopples © Azure Verite

---Ripp walked out of Tsuki's Gates, and entered the port, looking at the incoming boat that had the two males that he saw in Kiri.

♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪ When you walk away, You don't hear me say please. ♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪
♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪ Oh baby, Don't go. ♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪
♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪ Simple and Clean is the way you're making me feel tonight.." ♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪
♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪ It's hard to let it go.. ♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:45 am
User Image User Image
-----
"I know that, but the dock is technically land because it doesn't move" said Sakuya smiling. Then a guard came up to Sakuya, "Sir get up from the ground, you are scary the people" said the guard with a serious face. Sakuya looked around and saw the people scared face and the kids hiding behind their mothers, Sakuya got up and bowed to the guard, "I'm really sorry" said Sakuya as he got up. The guard nodded and walked off. Sakuya looked at Ban, "Ok we are going to see ummmmm... the guy with the white feathers, that we saw in the mist" said Sakuya, forgetting the guys name.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:48 am
"Ok, well he is the kage so I think it would be easy to find him." Ban said laughed abit about the whole guard thing. "And yes you really do scary poeple." he said smiling as he started to for the gates  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:01 am
User Image User Image
-----

Sakuya looked at the gates and saw the kage, "There he is" said Sakuya jumping up and then running towards Ripp. "Hey remember me" said Sakuya stop like in front of him. Sakuya looked around and saw people staring again, "Whoops I need to know when to calm down a little in public places" said Sakuya smiling as he waved at the people.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:03 am
Ban follow Sakuya at a walking pace. "Man, you have alot of energy" Ban said to Sakuya.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:50 am
User Image_____ /// я ι к υ --- σ § σ м µ η є
© Wopples © Azure Verite

---Ripp nodded and titled his head. He was the Kazekage, or, something like that. He sighed and then spoke, asking. " You wouldn't normally come here, unless you need something? Or come to start an invasion..? " Ripp asked. He knew that the second statement was wrong since if they were invading, they should not have invaded while Ripp was there.

♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪ When you walk away, You don't hear me say please. ♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪
♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪ Oh baby, Don't go. ♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪
♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪ Simple and Clean is the way you're making me feel tonight.." ♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪
♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪ It's hard to let it go.. ♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪

User Image

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:57 am
User Image User Image
-----
Sakuya looked over at Ban, "Yea I usually do" said Sakuya with a cheerful smile. Sakuya then looked at Ripp, "Well the first is right, and I'm here to look around" said Sakuya with a smile. Sakuya still can feel the cold stares from the other people, "Can we go somewhere else" said Sakuya getting kinda of nervous.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff