Lothronil

7,750 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:33 am

20 in January D:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:23 am
I'll be nineteen in 3 weeks (gosh I feel old!) but I only started sculpting poly clay and being artsy and such about 4 months ago. I'm still definitely a newbie. o.o;  

Stars in my Pocket

x3-S-u-n-s-h-i-n-e

Chatty Dabbler

4,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:37 pm
Stars in my Pocket - Nothing wrong with being a newbie, we all learn sometime. ;3

I'm 16, and have been doing crafty things since I was old enough not to just eat them and choke.. As far as the stereotype, I could care less. I'm the one with the cool looking results and they're the ones missing out.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:57 am
I'm thirteen, fourteen in august.

:S But please don't let my age make you think I'm a retarded little teeny bopper.

I've been using sculpy clay for a couple years now.
And for the knitting thing, it doesn't really turn me off, one day i would love to learn how to knit. biggrin  

ember3

falling sanity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:39 am
I'm 24. I started drawing as young as 5, but I got into sculpting around 14. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:05 pm
» τħε м姧ągε ι§;; «

14 turning 15 this coming September.

I've been crafting since I was 7, and began sculpting things about a year and a half ago, so I am still a noob you could say 8'D

But I have been drawing for almost as long as I can remember.

User Image

strawberry monochrome

gummie_sourball

Fashionable Darling

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:22 pm
i'm twenty three, but when i started gaia i was eighteen. gaia has been around too long to be deemed as just a "teen hangout" there's too many older users that are still on and have been since the start.

i've always been drawing, i actually have a sketch book from kindergarden....it's filled with horrible horrible drawings. XD needless to say i've gotten better since then.

i started really getting into crafts when i was sixteen. then it was mostly clay work but when i was about seventeen/eighteen i started to work on cosplay and clothing design. i fell out of it for awhile, but i really want to get back into it. (though it's just a matter of time and other obligations....)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:40 pm
My parents teach ceramics/ sculpture, so I've been into it all my life. I love it! Oh, and I'm 13  

nautilus96

2,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Junior Trader 100
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items