Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Just War

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:58 pm

Hissori appeared next to Asami "Uh oh, guys I would listen to her. One thing you do not want is a pissed of Asami" Hissori said as he let out a slight chuckle looking at Asami "Seriously she even scares me sometimes" Hissori said playfully as he winked at Asami

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:01 pm
(Yuan spun to the other side of the doorway where a shadow was cast by the door and immediately sank into it. he had already activated his Kageochi no Jutsu to arrive there. he rose again from the shadow of the Tsukikage's desk, and leaned against it.) Lord Tsukikage, I am Yuan Shisho, from your ally the Sound village. I did not come here to start trouble, merely to discuss something with you. If you would allow me to take some of your valuable time, I assure you it is of the greatest importance.  

Yuan Shisho2

iL1fe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:03 pm
"If a fight breaks out here, I will listen to no one." Asami said simply. She shrugged as she looked at the man named Yuan from the Sound. She knew that the sound and moon was in an alliance, but if this was about war. Asami would attack no one, if Sound was attacked. She would help. If Moon was attacked, they would face their own doom. Though, it may depend on Asami if they attack as well or not; though she did not even know what this was about.
Your Voice..
..Will Be the Soundtrack of My Summer.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:06 pm
Ayumu walks in the office to see all the ninja. He knew all of them except the mysterious man dressed in black (Gyou).

"Lord Tsukikage, I am here under specific direction of Yuan. Would you like to tell her or should i Yuan san?" Ayumu said as he looked at Yuan standing near her desk.  

TenaciousTravyG

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:10 pm
Gyou angrily stopped the attack and looked to the Tsukikage "the sound and sand are starting war with the other villages."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:13 pm
Asami nodded and looked at the man, Gyou, then to the others in her office. "God, why are they all here.." Asami said in her thoughts. She lets out another sigh as she looked at them. "What do you want me to do about it? Sound is my ally. Are you all scared, and you ask ME to form an alliance with the rest of the villages? My country is not weak; We do not form alliances with EVERYONE." Asami said, as Sound was probably going to be her only ally now.
Your Voice..

iL1fe

A Just War

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:13 pm

Hissori let out a sigh as he turned and stood behind Asami, things were getting serious and he needed to at least begin to act like a sannin. Hissori let out another sigh as he stood listening intently to what Gyou was going to say

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:18 pm
Gyou looked down at the ground disappointed "the villages will not show mercy, the ninja will eliminate any one that they defeat."  

Havok-Trance

iL1fe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:20 pm
"Technically, if you eliminated someone or something.. You defeated it. Your statement really makes no sense. But, if your saying you will not show mercy to me.. Well boy, bring it." Asami said as she stood, getting off her seat. Her voice sounded murderous now, her eyes looked like it had been filled with blood, deep in red ruby color.
Your Voice..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:22 pm

Hissori's eyes widened a little as he took a step back Hmmm, I should definitely not interfere. Asami could probably beat me up pretty easily and might. So it will be better to sit back and watch to see how stupid this boy seems" Hissori thought as he looked at Asami's back waiting to see if a fight was going to happen

A Just War

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:25 pm
((GYOU! YOU CAN'T KNOW THAT! READ THE RULES! YOU CAN'T KNOW THAT WITHOUT ENTERING THE VILLAGE AND READING THE ANNOUNCEMENT, OR BEING TOLD BY A TRAITOR TO THE SOUND! GO BACK AND READ THE RULES UNDER THE ANNOUNCEMENT!! Dang it! I freaking knew you were doing this...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:25 pm
"i do not wish to kill, anyone." he said as he gripped his saphire colored blade created by the goddess of water.  

Havok-Trance

iL1fe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:27 pm
Asami shrugged as she looked at Gyou. "If you have nothing else to say; Leave my island."
Your Voice..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:32 pm
The sanbi shown through Gyou's face and snapped at Asami, Gyou struggled to hold it back "you can not trust the sound, they are led by the akatsuki leader," he said with anger rising inside of him.  

Havok-Trance

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces