Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Lavender inn~ (reopen -.-') Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:56 pm
Her eyes widened and she looked around relizing she was screaming at her. "Whaa?!! I am NOT going to kill you, calm down." She sat the water and Asprin by the side of the bed. "Relax, chicky, your safe... here...?" She turned to look at the man. "uh... Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:34 am
*she sighed and went back to bed*  

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:40 am
Her brows knit. "Your sick, you need rest don't give me attitude about it." Mizu said that matter-of-factly. Then she smiled. "Anyways, two aspirin and a glass of water are on the bedstand, please rest." She ushered the man out of the room then nearly closed the door only leaving a crack of light to be seen. On her way down she noticed a quiet noise coming from outside the door. "stay here", she told the man. She opened the door to see a young man slumped against the door. "oh my, I think he's unconsious...." She stood in front of him bent over for a closer look. "okay then, I going to bring you inside." She lifted him by the arms then tucked one over her shoulder to support him. Taking his limp form she sat him in one of the big armchairs in the lounge. (same room as the exit door.) "what shall we do about you...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:10 am
*as she lays down in bed she starts to dream of what the furture will be like when she gives birth to her baby*  

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:48 pm
Sighing, she looked away from everyone. Hey, she thought to herself, What happened to my other guest? She moved up the stairs and scanned the hallway. Nope not here, she went to the kitchen. "no... Where did he go? There's a storm going on outside...." She closed her eyes and breathed calmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:44 am
((zeldrick save the role play D smile )  

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:11 am
i lay in the armchair panting and mewing softly as my eyes start open slowly*were-were am i?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:21 pm
She walked over to the arm chair and bent down. "hey, hey, are you okay?" It was obvious he wasn't, "Your in my inn, away from the storm goin on now." She Went to her closet and snagged a woolen blanket and draped it over him. "There, better." She glanced up the stairs wondering how her other guest is doing.  

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:28 pm
Frost walked slowly up the street toward the inn holding his arm it was slightly bleeding. "Darned idiots." he mumbled to himself. "Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I can't fight." His arm started bleed faster and the rain didn't help. He hurried to the inn. He came inside and called out. "Hey I need some help here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:50 pm
*i shiver in the blanket purring softly as i look over at the door*ma'am please help him......  

slayer898

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:20 am
Frost noticed the cat in the chair and walks over to a chair by him and sit's down. He rips off part of his sleve and wraps it around his wound to help stop the bleeding. "Aw man this was wy favorite coat to." he sighed waiting for the owner of the inn. He looks at the cat in the blanket. "Hey what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:31 pm
*after a long time of resting she gets up and looks for a tub. she gets undressed and relaxes in the tub holding her tummy softly.*  

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:22 pm
frostprower
Frost noticed the cat in the chair and walks over to a chair by him and sit's down. He rips off part of his sleve and wraps it around his wound to help stop the bleeding. "Aw man this was wy favorite coat to." he sighed waiting for the owner of the inn. He looks at the cat in the blanket. "Hey what's your name?"
m-m-m-my name is Jynx Darkitten but you can call me Jynxie if you like how did you end up here my friend? *i say playing with the bells on my collar*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:42 pm
Frost smiles at Jynx. "Nice to meet you Jynxie. I'm just a traveler, I usually sleep outside under or in a tree, but as you can see by the weather and my injury sleeping outside would be stupid." He then rubs his injured arm. "Stupid punks, sucker punches me then cuts me with a stupid knife. I showed them though." he then looks at Jynx and smiles. "What about you?"  

Snowy_Angelfox

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:51 am
well i just escaped my mistress' house im not going to be tortured anymore at least by her she was cynical i was running away from her lapdogs that she keeps in her pins incase any of us escape i was in her inner circle her personal servent only to her but that ment i had to be her sexualy and well she wasent that much of a saint when it came to punishment  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff