Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Picture Photoshop Funtime! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:17 am
Ok here is the RE5 movie request. I made it as a movie poster, but the problem is I'm not good with making movie posters, but regardless I kind of had too. I'm not doing re4 since to movie. I'm going to do a simple re5 game with alice in it and tht's it. For the record seeing as sex sells, and capcom will be desperte in the future...that is assuming that more RE fans get smarter and complain, they would do a romance movie in RE. So that's why I put this in. It's not too farfetchedto think this is a possible poster. Besides, a bit of fan service for those that like sheva or chris. Also I take no credit for drawing the art, but I do take credit for coloring it in, since it was originally white and black.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:13 pm
"Resident Evil 5! The new standard for action films!" - Capcom

"This movie was so action-packed I actually fell off the edge of my seat!" - IGN

"The graphics of this CGI film are what made me s**t my pants with glee, not the (lack of) horror." - Gamespot  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:55 pm
Nice, I wanted to add something liek that, but I didn't know which critics are notable, so I just added the thing over the release date. So Canas what do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:28 am
Ok here is somethign I Photoshopped for the demotivational poster contest. IF you sit back and think about it this would be possible if hitler was still alive, or in my own storyline maybe he was thought dead, but some how preserved by Umbrella. Anyways the reasons it can make sense is that the Natzi flag is red, whire, and black. The Umbrella logo is red and white, also usually they have a black background if you google image unmbrella corp. Also like i said in the demotivational thread, someone quoted on how Spencer was like a natural natzi, hiring blonds most of of the time. In every game there's a blonde that is an, or was an umbrella agent. so here it is.

User Image

Edit: Sorry for double post.  

Alkaizer87

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:41 pm
Normally this would be editted since it's tripple post, but no one else is going to comment on the other stuff so I'll go ahead and post the next photoshop.Ok ladies and gentleman, I give you the lastest on the Menu of the Grill Alfredo Ashford Pasta!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:35 pm
I love these, Alkaizer! xd They're good stuffs!  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:10 pm
Canas Renvall

"This movie was so action-packed I actually fell off the edge of my seat!" - IGN

"The graphics of this CGI film are what made me s**t my pants with glee, not the (lack of) horror." - Gamespot

Sorry I'm all late about it, but...

"F***ing 1337" - Roger Ebert

So, Alkaizer...How about doing one with Nemesis were he's performing Y.M.C.A. with the village people! xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:53 pm
The Not So Evil Deadite
Canas Renvall

So, Alkaizer...How about doing one with Nemesis were he's performing Y.M.C.A. with the village people! xd
Hm....the nemesis pictures are limmited, which is one reason I had a bad time making the gay pride parade one, but Ok I'll see what I can do.  

Alkaizer87

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:51 pm
Alkaizer87
Normally this would be editted since it's tripple post, but no one else is going to comment on the other stuff so I'll go ahead and post the next photoshop.Ok ladies and gentleman, I give you the lastest on the Menu of the Grill Alfredo Ashford Pasta!

User Image

OMG... I love this.... SO MUCH! heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:57 pm
Alkaizer87
The Not So Evil Deadite
Canas Renvall

Hm....the nemesis pictures are limmited, which is one reason I had a bad time making the gay pride parade one, but Ok I'll see what I can do.

Don't trouble yourself. It was just a joke, cause I know you're first Nemesis gay related experience scarred you forever lol. How about...

Chris, Jill, Barry and Wesker are in a band performing a live concert with a crowd of various B.O.W.s and zombies? That sounds challenging!  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:26 pm
Ok agreed.
Projects: Chris, Barry, Jill, Wesker in a band performing live infront of B.O.W.s and Zombies.

Any preference of which Chris or Wesker...but then again wesker oesn't have that many poses from the new RE5. I'll figure out something.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:53 am
Umm... Do you have to ask? Obviously Chris and Wesker have to be from RE1, it was their best game by far. Do them justice.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm... Do you have to ask? Obviously Chris and Wesker have to be from RE1, it was their best game by far. Do them justice.

True, but I'd think it be a lot funnier if it were their RE5 concepts. I mean, isn't that what you're supposed to do when you're in a rock band? Be ripped and wear leather ha ha? But I'll leave it up to you to decide Alkaizer. Do them justice if you wish. Just make Jill the one from RE3, so it's a lot hotter.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:37 pm
Well, if I see an RE5 outfit in it, it's thumbs down from me.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:22 pm
Well, since it's my request, go ahead Alkaizer...Leather and buff that s**t up! twisted If you so choose, that is. lol  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff