Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Blueberry's Artwork♂[Redoing] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Amazing!
  Its ok.
  Needs work.
  Failed.
  Poll Whore
View Results

Leocara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:56 am
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
iGrad
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mk this one is a bit big but yea I think this is one of my best pieces of work yet. I would like some of your opinions.
=3
Now, I'm gonna be harsh, because I believe to learn you ened to be criticized. Right hands fingers = WAY to small and pointy, we don't have knives for hands yah know. If hes holding some giant futuristic gun.. isent his wrist gonna give a little? how the hell is he holding it in said position? The tail in relation to the pack thing, no, the pack should be UNDER, or it looks like its floating. head looks like its sided to the characters left (towards the viewer) not sure if you wanted that. On the other hand, the proportions are awesome, and i generally like everything else. This is one of your best works in this thread, I would say. Also, I particularly how the fur line aint to clean or to scruffy, and the spine-line is AWESOME.

You can post your points aggressively without posting scornful things like, "How the hell?" and others thing. You made this post contradictory to criticism... You just made an a** of yourself.
And Simon Cal doesn't? I rest my case.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:55 am
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
iGrad

Mk this one is a bit big but yea I think this is one of my best pieces of work yet. I would like some of your opinions.
=3
Now, I'm gonna be harsh, because I believe to learn you ened to be criticized. Right hands fingers = WAY to small and pointy, we don't have knives for hands yah know. If hes holding some giant futuristic gun.. isent his wrist gonna give a little? how the hell is he holding it in said position? The tail in relation to the pack thing, no, the pack should be UNDER, or it looks like its floating. head looks like its sided to the characters left (towards the viewer) not sure if you wanted that. On the other hand, the proportions are awesome, and i generally like everything else. This is one of your best works in this thread, I would say. Also, I particularly how the fur line aint to clean or to scruffy, and the spine-line is AWESOME.

You can post your points aggressively without posting scornful things like, "How the hell?" and others thing. You made this post contradictory to criticism... You just made an a** of yourself.

I think your critisism helped me a bit. I did another picture last night and this is it.
I tried adding a bit of suroundings this time like in my dragon picture in the Random art section.  

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150

Leocara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:15 pm
iGrad
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
iGrad

=3

I think your critisism helped me a bit. I did another picture last night and this is it.
I tried adding a bit of suroundings this time like in my dragon picture in the Random art section.
Everything great accept the angle of his a** to the chair / bench, it needs to be more level with it, as the first thing I noticed was his floaty-ness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:36 pm
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
iGrad

=3

You rest with a penor up ur a** :/... Simon Cal is a p***s, and he has made nice judgments to people too.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leocara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:30 pm
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
iGrad

=3

You rest with a penor up ur a** :/... Simon Cal is a p***s, and he has made nice judgments to people too.
And you biasing all my judgements in the whole of my life to that one? Oh, how smart. I know what will happen eventually, furry drama, you cry, run away, try to get some idiot like 2 on your side, he doesn't even read your email, you cry more, and write about it in your live journal, but, now it wont happen because you know, you will now A: storm out in a sulk B: claim your smarter than that and come out with something completely unrelated or, C: be a sore loser and try to hack my my server. Been there, done that, now move along.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:50 pm
Come on now, no fighting in here.
D=  

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:30 pm
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
iGrad

=3

And you biasing all my judgements in the whole of my life to that one? Oh, how smart. I know what will happen eventually, furry drama, you cry, run away, try to get some idiot like 2 on your side, he doesn't even read your email, you cry more, and write about it in your live journal, but, now it wont happen because you know, you will now A: storm out in a sulk B: claim your smarter than that and come out with something completely unrelated or, C: be a sore loser and try to hack my my server. Been there, done that, now move along.

Ok, now you're just starting bullshit. A fight started over Simon Cowel and I'm getting preached at and having my mind read? Please gtfo Leo. If you have to start this s**t, then just please. gtfo. I'm tired of having to look at your bullshit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:02 pm
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
Gegiretsu-

Ok, now you're just starting bullshit. A fight started over Simon Cowel and I'm getting preached at and having my mind read? Please gtfo Leo. If you have to start this s**t, then just please. gtfo. I'm tired of having to look at your bullshit.
never fails.  

Leocara

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:29 pm
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
Gegiretsu-
Leocara
Gegiretsu-

never fails.

This is getting kinda ridiculous... Let's stop here. e_e  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:39 pm
Please oh please just drop it.  

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:54 am
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:04 pm
Entry 11(June, 27, 08 1:59PM)

Ok I just got done with this one and want some of your opinions. Keep in mind this is supposed to be a bit odd. =3  

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:04 pm
I would suggest a battle ready-ish pose for it. It looks creepy as though it was a heartless from Kingdom Hearts :3. Very cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:49 pm
Ok I drew A better picture of Ty [the drawing before this one].

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
Art Share

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items