Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:31 am
*neko's heart is broken* thinks#did i lost my best friend?# *neko does a handsign and then dissapears in a wisp of lightning*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:25 pm
kira sits there confused as she watches susumu in the cave.

edit-
and leave the cave.  

I~kira~kira~I

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:18 pm
kira sat at the cliff for some few days, looking out at the vast view in front of her. her eyes stayed fixed on whatever it was that she was looking at. maybe a cloud. maybe a mountain.

though quite lonely and bored, she does not call out for her dog. she merely pretends she had a weapon in her hand and creates movement with her arms and hands.

she continues to do these odd motions and suddenly stops. she lay her hands down and stands up.

must be longing to get some exercise or something.

but her stomach grumbles and she sighed. she leaves to find food.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:27 pm
Rahenno appears next to kira "must be lonly just sitting here by youself" Rahenno said with a smile.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:31 pm
"hm... yeah."

she comes back with food in her mouth and hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:33 pm
"why dont you come back to the village after all the war over, no reason to sit here" Rahenno said  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:36 pm
kira pauses for a moment.

"i don't really like war. so i just help out when i can and try to stay out of it. but i probably can't stay out of it forever."

she stays silent for a while.

"so you need something?"

edit: ((im basically in the village, just guarding kind of))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm
"no i dont need anything, your just here but at the moment the village is not in any type of trouble at the moment, but if your going to stay here i'll just leave" Rahenno said as he started to leave.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:51 pm
"ok see ya."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:53 pm
"maybe i should go train or play around at the training grounds."

she leaves yet again.  

I~kira~kira~I

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:54 pm
Ryo climbs up to the mountain.
"Fhew sure was lot of work with out using chakra." Ryo says exhausted.
" I love this view, It's so beautiful." Ryo says amazed.
"Koudou would probably all so love it. But i can't really show it to him." Ric says and sigh.
*Summoning him would definitely make them think that i am here to fight. *  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:57 am
"Ah well i should head back to check the things why i am here." Ryo says to himself and starts heading back to the village.  

3Rton

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:18 pm
Marquis birds fly to the top of the mountain and rest there. Marquis jumps off the birds back and checks out the view. the blood trailing from his eye sockets marquis, is deep in a hallucinagetic state from a poison he gave himself. seems this one was strong enough to break through his usual resistance. Marquis being in a totally different reality sits and meditates on the top of the mountain looking over the strange land. his perception very distorted. the poison tries to break down a persons liver, then works its way to the persons stomach then heart, once the heart fights the poison and the person lives, the poison enters the nerves and travels up the spine into the brain, causing hallucinations. it is a non lethal poison. but takes a person out of reality for some time (5 - 10 posts) Marquis watch's as colors seem more vibrant and crystal clear, too crystally almost. but marquis does not care he just searchs deep into these things and thinks about life. while the sun sets.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:51 am
kira watches the man sit, meditate, and suffer.  

I~kira~kira~I

marquis27

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:18 pm
Marquis grabs his hair., swirling images and patterns line the air. a bright light emits from where kira is standing. his eyes go wide as he stares towards the bright swirling light. he slowly forms into the ground then reforms out of the ground right behind Kira. Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique) "My suffering is the cause of that which perceptions deceive, and intervene into lies eek Bwwwaah" Marquis flips backwards hitting his head on a tree branch he spash's away into a puddle. Mizutamari no Jutsu (Water Puddle Technique)+Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation),  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff