Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:13 pm

Saix calmly portaled into a holding cell, dumped the man into it and left, making sure he couldn't get out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:03 pm
the man got mad about what was going on and tried to break the cell down with his sword while hopping on one leg cause he couldn't move the other.  

yarg_ninja

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:08 pm
Just as Saix left two Nobody's appeared in front of the man. One of which was Anexia who was saying to her friend, "Do you think he had enough?"

Bex sighed and looked over at the man who was sitting in the cell, "And if you need to know I heard your call, but Anexia here said you needed to suffer more."

Anexia crossed her arms and said, "Well he did. He shouldn't tell us when or when not we should go into portals." she looked around the cell and asked, "Hey, why cant you just make yourself a portal and get out?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:15 pm

But he was watching. He had not really left, just given the impression that he had done so. Two female cohorts. How... weak.

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:21 pm
the man looks painfully at them and says," because i usaly do it standing ive tried but if i did he would portal to me and make life worse...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:25 pm
Bex smiled and said, "I could pick you up if you want, just lean against me." as she said that Bex took the man's hand and tried to stand him up. Bex then added, "I can make a portal then and we can be on our way."

Anexia rolled her eyes at her friend's kindness and commented, "Fine.. But we better hurry before Xemnas's husband comes back."  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:37 pm
the man smiles a little then gets up with the help and starts heading toward the portal...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Bex kept the portal still and the three walked through it, appearing Twilight Town. Bex fell onto the ground when the three made it to Twilight Town, so Anexia quickly grabbed the man and Bex. Anexia saw a bench and the three sat down on it, she looked over to her friend who was unconcious then back at the man, "Its all your fault. If your leg wasn't hurt because of your stupid fight with Mansex's husband we wouldn't be in this mess."  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:45 pm
the man looked angry at them and said,"well maby if you stayed in that room i wouldn't have been distracted...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:48 pm
"Ok, let me get this straight I dont like you and you dont like me. But you are friends with my friend and that makes us aquaintinces, whether you like it or not." she crossed her arms against her chest and looked around at Twilight Town and sighed, "Twilight Town is so beautiful.. I wish I wasn't here because I was hiding.."  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:51 pm
the man says under his breath," well then don't stay with me..." then the man limps towards a shop...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:53 pm
"Dont limp away from me!" yelled out Anexia, following after the man who was heading for the shop. She quickly added, "Bex will never forgive me if you go off and leave without saying bye!"  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:00 pm
the man says," I'm only getting stuff for my leg I'll be back,"then the man continued to walk towards the shop...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:07 pm
"You better be back!" yelled out Anexia, stopping and walking over back to Bex who was still lying on the bench apparently motionless. She looked around and found nobody was around and put her ear up to Bex's chest, checking for a heartbeat. The heartbeat.. Where was it? Anexia couldn't hear one. She could feel her eyes start to burn in water. Of course Bex was still alive she had to be, thought Anexia. She looked up at Bex's face which seemed content and looked almost distant.

Anexia's breathing started to speed up as she tried to figure out a way to get her friend's heartbeat back. She did have the power of Media and Music... Was a heartbeat the same as a beat that she could control? Anexia didn't have time to waste as she tried to listen to her own heartbeat to move the sound into Bex. She closed her eyes and blocked out the rest of the world....  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:10 pm
the man got the items he needed and turned around and saw that the girl was panicked and about Bex so he went as fast as he could go to them to help...  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff