Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:48 pm
"And I believe Westurn Hunter is there with you too," said Oracle.

~~~~~~~~

"Um, do you like me for I have a huge crush on you since we've known each other and I think I love you. But ifyou don't feel the same way as I do, I get it," said Fortunna as she stood up and right in front of Leo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:09 pm
Raven left the room, finding Starfire in the hallway. "Oh Starfire, I didn't know you were here. I suppose you want to be alone."

Draco flew beside Gemini, landing on a tree branch near her's. "What's up, Gemi? I know something is bothering you."

Scorpio appeared next to Oracle. He had been hiding in the shadows. "Hello Oracle, Dark Star."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:40 pm
Athena looked at Aquarius. She saw how leo was treating him. Like always. She got up and sat next to Aquarious. "So how are you?" Trying to sound like a friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:18 am
'Look we need to talk to here this town isn't big enough to hide her' he replied in a hush voice. He still didn't personaly agree with her decsion though she was strong and made him promise as a brother.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:43 am
Spider-robin stepped forward into the smoke in a feeble atempt to apprhehend her. She had learnt well from his brother. Though he was still in disbelief in what he'd seen. It couldn't be she was dead. Thoguh it slightly made sense if her body had never been found. He was to surbborn and angry at his brother to see him about the matter. Not without prove anyways. He shut his eyes focusing on his S/R sense trying to find her..

Robin moved other to Star. 'I know it's been hard Star but she wanted to die that way ,she's now with her real family' he placed a reasurring hand on her shoudler.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:52 am
Leo looked at Fortunna in confusion and said,"huh. can you simplify that."

Aquarius saw Athena sit beside him and blushed before nervously saying,"Hi Athena Ummmm I'm......fine."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:56 pm
"Yes, I know," said Starfire. She than walked away towards her room. As she went inside her room, she sat in a chair, and took out something that was wrapped in a red cloth. Star unwrapped it and it was a neaklace that they found and it once belonged to Gemini. They found it after her death along with the white feather from her wing they found but the feather was with Robin. The neaklace was also a birthday gift that they gave Gemini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, hello Scorpio," said Dark Star. "How was your luck by the way Oracle? Any trouble?" asked Dark Star.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, Draco," said Gemini as she leaned her head on his shoulder. "We're all going to have to meet Arachnid and Rose at the willow tree soon. And since I've returned to this town and my old home I know arachnid and Rose can not keep the secret much longer so I'm deciding something new now. to finally show myself to everyone," she explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:34 pm
"Hm, well it wasn't really pleasent at all. It appears that only two Titans know that Gemini is alive while everyone else thinks she is dead," said Oracle.

~~~~~~~~

"I said that I like you alot. But do you like me too?" asked Fortunna.

~~~~~~~~

Then Rose handed him the note that Gemini gave her and said, "Here the note says that she wants to meet us both at the willow tree in the forest and she wants to talk to us about returning but she needs our help since she returned here." "And we'll have to meet her at noone today," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:39 pm
Leo thought for a moment and then began to laugh as he said,"heh, that's funny did Aquarius put you up to this."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:41 pm
"Huh?" said Fortunna as she looked confused. "I'm seriouse Leo," asid Fotrunna as she looked at himin the eyes.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:45 pm
Leo continued to laugh and said,"come on you can be honest. I won't be mad at you I'll just kill Aquarius."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:50 pm
Then Fortunna almost got mad but than said, "If you won't believe me than I got one more thing to try." She than grabbed him behind the neck and kissed his lips. She than moved away, "Now you believe me."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:52 pm
eek Leo's faced turned bright red and he fainted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:57 pm
"Huh, Leo," said Fortunna in a worried voice. She sits on ehr knees beside him, lifts him in her arms and say, "Leo speak to me. Are you ok." she than kisses him again to make him wake up. She than brakes away and looks at him and says again, "Leo."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:00 pm
leo looked up and said,"Fortunna what just happened."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items