Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Home Away

Back to Guilds

Our guild is a quirky and sometimes incoherent critique and discussion group for writers looking to get some feedback on their work. 

Tags: writing, critique, discussion, literate, authors 

Reply roleplaying sub.
copyright.- first rp! c: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

best youtuber?
  nigahiga
  kevjumba
  fred
  whatthebuck
  other
  PANDA! :D <3333
View Results

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:16 pm
"Kids'll do anything these days," she replied. "Plus, if you'll remember, I told you to stay at the beach. Like I said, no one ever goes there," Liese said to him, rolling her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:34 pm
begins to panic and hit himself on the head. "why can't I think of anything to invent? I just can't be like my parents. I must think of something and fast or I will be an outcast" starts to weep till the tide hist him and soaks his clothes. "Ahhh! Just great now I'm wet and it's getting cold. I better get home before I catch a cold" talking to himself as he walks up from the beach and journeys his way towards home.  

Hiro Takamari

Moonlight Stalker

12,150 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Millionaire 200

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:26 pm
[[hiro- here's a tip for rping. ^^; Instead of typing in present tense, try typing in the past tense, using your character's name to show action, etc.
ex: Charlotte walked through the silent woods, staring at the darkening sky.]]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:27 am
"Now you avoiding the question. I asked you to leave me alone when we were on the beach, but you wouldn't. Why?" He asked.  

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:47 am
Liese stared at him sternly. "Do you always question people who try to help you?" She clucked her tongue and stretched her arms behind her back. "And another thing. You told me to leave you alone unless I could come up with a place for you to stay. Be thankful, not suspicious. Now, come on, into the store," she said, pointing to the entrance with both of her hands.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:51 am
He glared at her for a moment, then followed her into the store. He mumbled something about her being stubborn on his way in. He started to look around at the clothes. "You know, you didn't have to make it sound like I was some kind of filthy bum when we were leaving your house."  

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:28 pm
She ignored his glare and walked inside. "Mmm... you know, I suppose you're right. But that's what happened, isn't it? Plus, I've done much worse in the past. Don't worry. My parents will forget about all of that once you show up looking like a gentleman... or at least what they imagine one to look like," Liese said as she browsed through the racks of shirts. "Any of these would be fine. Take your pick."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:47 pm
He grabbed the one that looked the least like a gentlemen's shirt and walked over to the cashier. "He'll never forget that I'm unlicensed. Your family can't seem to understand that licenses are for the people who don't trust anyone."  

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:38 pm
Liese remained silent as Pat paid for his shirt and until they were outside of the store before responding. "Look. We get it. I get it. I understand what you're trying to say, but that just won't change the way things are, especially on such an enormous scale. One person remaining unlicensed can't change our system. To think otherwise is simply naive," she said finally, continuing to walk away from her house. "You must realize that much."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:48 pm
Pat stopped in his tracks at her last remark, then slowly turned to glare at her. "One person can make a difference. And I will. A set of domino's only needs one push to set it off." He said, then continued to walk. "So we eat some food, your parents forgive you, then I'm on my way. Thats the plan?"  

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:47 pm
"Yes, but not if the dominoes are already scattered around. And besides, getting thrown out of your home and giving harsh replies to people who disagree isn't a very good way to start a social movement," she remarked. "My my, what a temper we have. That's the plan. We have a while left, and because I don't want to risk you not coming back, we'll have to stick together and bear each other a while longer, but I think we'll manage. There's clearly lots to talk about," Liese said, smiling.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:40 am
"Oh boy." he mumbled. He would rather not talk at all to this girl. Something about her just pissed him off. But he knew she would want to chat, so he would. "You've heard of the Dread Scott Decision, right?"  

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:31 pm
"No, I haven't. Enlighten me, if you will," she replied, racking her memory for the phrase.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:38 pm

"Back when there were slaves, a slave was brought into a free state by his master. Because slavery was out lawed in this state, the slave should have been free. But the master took him to court, and the court decided that even though slavery was outlawed in this state, the slave was still a slave. His name was Dread Scott. So even though the decision was what they believed to be the 'right thing to do', was it? Sometimes the government doesn't know whats best, and its up to us to fix the problem. Dread Scott helped influence a movement by fighting for his freedom. I'm doing the same, just in a different way." He told her as they walked down the street.

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:16 am
She nodded, thinking for a moment before replying. "Yes, that's what I was saying earlier, about getting kicked out of your house and giving responses like you were. Its the wrong way to go about it," Liese said, looking at the ground and furrowing her brow as she tried to find the right words. "I'm not opposed to a change in the system. If that's what you thought I meant, you're wrong. It makes no difference to me. All I'm saying is that if you want to be a hero, you have to act like one."

roleplaying sub.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff