Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:57 am
Bambi Hyuuga
o-Cain-o
((ok sweatdrop let me just forget im a genin then...))

'Alright class today we will learn how to create a clone jutsu. I will show a demonstration so it will give you an idea of what it should look like. Your goal is to try to transform into the hokage alright class?' Sensei Iruka then does a few handsigns and a cloud of gas forms. After the cloud of gas went away Iruka took the form of the 4th hokage. 'This is what you must aim to do alright? First off we have.... Zaruto Uchiha. Up you get Zaruto, and show us what you got.' Zaruto nods slightly and does the given handsigns. clone jutsu! Zaruto yells. He turns into the hokage... almost no flaws at all.' the whole class gasps. 'w-well done Zaruto, almost flawless! As expected of the remaining Uchiha clan Zaruto has done it nonetheless! 'Thanks sensei!' Says cain with glee.

(( Okay now what are you doing...You cannot control the tutor of this class, since the tutor is an apointed real life person who teaches you. Currently i am the tutor of the academy, I teach you. The only time you can teach yourself something is when you are ranked Chunnin or above. ))

((I really am sorry if i caused some problems... i always make mistakes on my first day... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:27 am
Zaruto looks out the window... imagining what it's like to be on dangerous missions...

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

XxHell0PandaxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:04 pm
Ruko puts his head on the desk and wonders what we will be learning first.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:38 am
'Pssst! Hey I'm Zaruto nice to meet ya'.' Zaruto said to Ruko. 'What's your name?'  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

XxHell0PandaxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:34 am
" Names Ruko Haruami " said Ruko  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:33 pm
(...i dont mean to kick anyone in the a** but can we get a teacher in here please. its kinda pissing me off ^_^)  

Puppeteer of Hearts

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:55 pm
(( Sorry i have been busy living a life, like working, going to college and other such things. Like most people in this guild 3nodding ))

Bambi got up from the desk, picking up a piece of chalk he walked to the board and wrote 'Chakra System'.
"Who can tell me what the Chakra System is"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:34 pm
Saen walked in the door, and bowed before the teacher. "Sorry I was late, Sensei."  

Morgoth1990

Desirable Genius

7,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dogeboy1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:55 pm
*haku quickly walks in*am i late sensei?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:22 am
Bambi looked slighty dissapointed as they walked in,
"Please take a seat...Tell me what do you know of the charka system"

Bambi Hyuuga

Morgoth1990

Desirable Genius

7,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:42 am
"Sensei, isn't that the circulatory system in your body that transfers chakra to every part of your body?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:31 pm
Kira rushed to the door, she straightened up then Knocked on the door and entered "Sorry I'm late Sensei" she said apologetically, then went to an empty seat in a corner, and started to read about different types of jutsu.  

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:49 am
"Good Saen, but in more detail. To perform techniques, ninja need to use their chakra. Chakra comes from two places: (1) the body energy inherent in the trillions of their cells and (2) the mental & spiritual energy gained from exercise and experience. To perform a jutsu, the ninja will bring out and release these two energies. The amount of chakra required for a technique will vary depending upon its size and complexity. Each ninja has the potential to better utilize an elemental Ninjutsu style. For Taijutsu the ninja does not need to necessarily use chakra, as some attacks merely use the stamina required to carry out the attack. For Ninjutsu the ninja's chakra control will determine how much chakra is used on the technique. For ninja with excellent chakra control, they will use the minimum amount with nothing wasted. For ninja with poor chakra control, they will expend more chakra than needed to accomplish their jutsu.

Chakra flows through the body's chakra circulatory system. On a more microscopic level is these channels connecting all the vital points on the body. These small channel pathways travel between the cells of the body. They carry the generated chakra and allow the ninja to mold it. If these channels are severed, it is beyond the ability of even skilled medical ninja to repair. On the large scale the chakra circulatory system travels throughout the body and around the internal organs also responsible for creating chakra. This system includes 361 tenketsu, which are tiny pin points through which the chakra flows. The chakra flow can be increased or decreased by manipulating these tenketsu. The chakra circulatory system is only visible through the use of the Byakugan. The Sharingan can see general chakra flow, but not the internal system itself. The Byakugan and the Hyuuga clan's Juuken (Gentle Fist) attack style allows them to eject their chakra from their hands into the tenketsu of their opponents. This pressure will cause the tenketsu to close and block the flow of chakra. With enough tenketsu closed, the ninja's chakra flow will be almost nothing, eliminating their ability to use jutsu. Also because the system travels throughout the body and around the internal organs, pressure done against the tenketsu will also damage nearby organs. Because a ninja can not train and strengthen their internal organs, such attacks can be devastating.

Any questions?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:03 am
((Since im a genin now... does this mean i no longer need to post in the academy??))  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items