Good idea?
  yes
  no
  don't care
View Results

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:27 pm
I try....No, I'm not really very sociable, I don't talk to many people and those that I do talk to usually think I'm somewhat jerky. Aah, I see. But I'm not one of the people you could guess? I know exactly what you mean with the weirdest conversations thing!
I would imagine that it would be, I wouldn't know since I've never been called "mother" before, but I can imagine that it wouldn't be too pleasant. Really? That's pretty good, since I don't think you ever went through the first 10 pages of the Picture thread and found the pictures of me to study for my age, I am honestly amazed!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:34 pm
~smile~ well you are doing a good job lol. wow you seemed to be... hmm... why would they say you are jerky? Nah, it is the people I grew up knowing or have known for years, I am not the best at reading people's minds, some people just downright confuse me. ~smile~ at least I am not the only one lol I found it kinda funny in a way... but then agian i am normally concidered the 'big sis' of my firends at times... i am the one that keeps order and makes sure no one gets into too much trouble or gets too hurt (emotionally and all that...)~smile~ well I saw one of your pictures before we started really talking it was the one that you said you were goffing off with your friends and it was on the front page so I knew you were somewhere between 16-19 or somewhere around there... but I didn't know if that picture was old or not so... eh.. ~smile~ nah I didn't study more of glanced. lol ~bows~ thank you  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:10 pm
stare Gee, thanks.......Aah, I see, that's no fun! Do I do that? You're your friends' "big sis"? That's pretty cool, in our group it kind of just depends on what's happening, right now it's me because the other two are involved in the issue we're dealing with. Yeah, that picture's two years old now, but I am almost the same, I'm a little taller, heavier, and my hair's a bit longer, but aside from that the insanity is still present.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:18 pm
~smile~ don't see why ur upset but ok...lol nah you don't your not one of the people who confuse me. Yeah, in a way, like if they have an issue they normally come to me simply because with some of them I know when they are just acting and saying bullshit to get attention ~sigh~ others seem to fall for it, dont' see how.. but yeah, normally I can get everyone to behave in some sort of faction (behave as in they won't get into trouble with parents or the teachers) ~smile~ yeah it can be lol ~smile~ ah and let me guess what you guys are dealing with is not good at all? Wow you looked 16 then... cool... here is a little secret about insanity it never leaves, you just learn how to hide it better.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:50 pm
I'm not upset, I'm just kidding. I suppose that's a good thing then, it'd be a drag if I had to explain a lot of things to you. Actually, come to think about it, that happens to me on a regular basis, but it's always females, I've never had a male come to me asking for help with something. Right now I'm really their only option, I've been in their situation, for one, and I'm the only person they trust enough to ask and get decent advise from. I don't know how people fall for that, it's fairly transparent to me....It's not a bad thing, persay, just a pain in my a**, when one of them wants the other to ask them out and the other isn't doing it even though we know they want to something is going on, right? Lovely, hopefully I'll learn to hide mine eventually...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:11 pm
ok ~smile~ yea it would ~smile~ yeah same here but then again all my friends except for a few are females... and I have a theory about why males don't ask for help, see if this sounds good or is somewaht right please, it is their ego, if they have to ask for help it means they can't do it by thierself and that hurts thier ego... if you don't mind me asking, what, in general, is the situation? Very simple they are niave and believe that friends won't lie to them. okay you lost me after pain in your a**... ~smile~ maybe someday you will be able to... I have found a good hiding spot for mine.. but it has learned to escape it quite often now lol  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:35 pm
Yes, interestingly enough, a vast majority of my friends are females...interesting. I suppose that'd be an adequate explanation of it, better than any I can come up with at least. One of my friends desperately wants another one of my friends to ask her out, but he's not doing it, and the only reason I can come up with is that he's as afraid of rejection as I once was........Maybe I should just chain it up with my anger, that way I'll get angry and go insane at the same time!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:43 pm
Wow that is ineresting... lol why thank you it made sense to me lol I am not sure about that I am sure you could come up with a good reason, after all you are a guy. Ah, that would be a pain in the a**... maybe tell the girl just to ask him out herself and not wait around for him to do it... or maybe tell each of them that the other wants to go out with the other... either way it might get them out of your hair... No getting mad and going insane is not a good comb... the people in the white coats will come back if you do that...and will give you more durgs.. lol  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:17 am
It must be a personality defect on my part....Being a guy is the primary reason why I cannot come up with a decent explanation. I tried that, she said she isn't going to do that. I suppose that might work....Nooooooo, not the people in white coats, I don't like them, they made me sad...*drool*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:02 pm
Eh maybe... ah I guess that explains that lol... huh kinda sounds like one of my friends. you could try it and see what happnes... ~hug~ tis ok they are not comming  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:29 pm
Why else would females flock to me like that? Mine mostly center around the laziness of men. Perhaps, but it's not really how I do things.....*hug* promise?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:03 pm
hmmm... I don't know... maybe they like your personality? lol it seems more logical lol that makes sense too... and I have found that to be true... ah well it is just an idea ~shrug~ and they are your friends so you know them better than I do... ~hug~ yes I promise, I sent them away.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:35 pm
That might be it....I still like yours more....I suppose, but if that were the case then I'd already have a solution.....*hug* So I don't need to go hide?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:46 pm
yes it might be lol... ~smile~ I think that mabye it is a little bit of both... ~smile~ true but then again I am a girl and I have dealt with this with friends so... lol ~hug~ no it is all taken care of  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:05 pm
I suppose so....That would make more sense than either one by itself, wouldn't it? That would explain it....*hug* I feel much better then.  
JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff