Favorite Dessert?
  Cookies
  Cakes
  Pies
  Something that I forgot to add
View Results

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:21 pm
lol yeah it was. ~hug~ srry ~hands you some pain meds~ take these they make everything better... well not really but still... I am going to tell you what I always tell my friends when they have this problem, follow your heart and see where it takes you.
yes it is... but before he leaves everything is off so it is pitch black agian.. however he has gotten better at it he dosen't turn on every light now... I still don't see how he could stand all that light I would rather have 4 lights on through out the entire house and that is it...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:50 pm
*hug* Thanks.....*takes meds* That's the part that scares me, my heart doesn't know what it wants.....
I know the feeling, except that it's my sister who turns them all on for me, I, on the other hand would be content to wander around in the dark....

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:54 pm
~hug~ no problem ~smiles~ better? I guess you could try to get together agian with her and try it out agian... it is just an idea... ~shurg~ I don't know...
lol I would rather have some light than walking around in the dark or I might fall asleep or run into something... when I am woken up early I really don't pay attention to what is going on so it being completly dark and me not paying attention might not be a good mix... lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:17 pm
If you say so...I guess, as god as they can make me I suppose.....Maybe,I'll see how things go over the next couple weeks than make a decision.
But I like falling back asleep in the morning, it's so peaceful and I don't run into things in the dark, only in the light do I hit things. But I do suppose that it might be a bad combination for you.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:26 pm
~smile~ yep! Yay! ~hug~..... alright if it is meant to happen it will happen... or at least that is what everyone is telling me....
Well when I have to be somewhere I can't excatlly fall back to sleep now can I? You are lucky, I tend to run into anything if it is dark or not when I am half asleep in the morning... so you can see in the dark but not in the light? how on earth dose that work? Yeah it is.. lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:03 pm
I suppose.
I usually go back to sleep anyway, it just means I have to hurry more later. I can sense where things are, and that's much easier in the dark, where I can't rely on my decently okay eyesight.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:40 pm
Hey just give it a shot I mean if it were me, I would rather do it than wonder all my life what could have been. ~shurg~ but that is just me
~smile~ well some of us can't do that... it is kinda werid once I am fully awake, no matter how tired I am I can't go back to sleep... Lucky, I have never been able to do that, I have to stand in the dark like a fool until my vision adjusts... which at times takes too long... ~sigh~ However that makes sense now... lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:30 pm
Quite true...
*gasp* I thought everyone could! I know all about that.....yeah, the vision adjusting is nice too, but it's not so useful all the time.....I'm happy to have clarified the issue for you.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:47 pm
~smile~ that is one reason my friends think I am werid I do things that they never thought I would do, go out with guys they never pictured me with and all wonder why, but I can't really explain it to them... ~sigh~
I know I am just a special case aren't I? lol Yeah it really sucks.... I know ~sigh~ but when it is all you got, it is quite useful after it kicks in... ~smile~ I'm glad you could lol, although I doubt that I would ever wonder about it agian lol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:20 pm
That very well could be it. It's not really something that can be explained so much as it just needs to be known.
Obviously rolleyes Quite true, quite true. Good point, but I would be happy to do so again should it ever come up.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:45 pm
Who knows, all I know is I enjoy my life as much as I can and if they don't like it they can deal with it. Yep, that is excatly it!
Why thank you! lol And I am sure you could lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:33 pm
Enjoying life is always good. But I prefer to sacrifice my enjoyment in favor of the greater good.
You're Welcome? I suppose, but what if I couldn't?

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:23 pm
I know what you mean, but every now and then you just need to enjoy yourself now and deal with the problems tommorow.
lol. Well then, I don't know... but I don't think that would be a problem.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:42 pm
I am unable to do that when there are problems that I can actually deal with. Sadly that happens fairly often.
Well that's a relief, if it were going to be a problem I would be enormously concerned.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:47 am
~smile~ It takes a lot of practice, it took me a while to be able to did it, but sometimes it pays off. ~hug~ srry to hear that
~hug~ tis ok, no need to be concerned!

JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces