Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the guild!
  Thanks!
View Results

Werewolf Garnet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:07 pm
Oh my Gosh! I almost forgot to post here, sorry everyone!

My name is Werewolf Garnet, and you may call me Garnet, Garney, Master (it has a better ring to it than Mistress).

I've read up to book six of the series, and am currentlylooking for the next one. I have read the prequel though.

I admit that I'm really a novice when it comes to rping, so I probably will avoid that area until/unless I get some idea of what to do.

My Favorite Character:

Hopper.

My Least Favorite Character:

Elaine.

Well, I think that's it for now. Thanks for the invite, and I'll try to stay active!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:05 pm
Welcome to the guild Garnet!
I hope you enjoy your time here.

Professor Inky
Captain

Faoladh Morgan

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:08 am
My name's Morgan and I have just started Path of Daggers (Book 8 ). I am 16 years old and I'll be going into my Junior year in highschool. I participate in a medieval recreational group called the S.C.A. Also, I have a German Shepard - Yellow lab mix named Hopper ^^ I have way too many favorite and non favorite charicters to mention xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:20 pm
Welcome to the guild Morgan mrgreen
We've got our grade in school the same though I don't turn sixteen 'til October.

Professor Inky
Captain

Threllis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:04 pm
GAIA Name: Threllis
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Ethnicity: Hispanic, I may not look it, but just start a conversation with me in Spanish Lol
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 155 Lbs.
Born In: Panama City, Panama
Born On: October 16, 1989

Favorite Music: Hmm most everything including Classical and some Country: Flyleaf, Busta Rhymes, Rage Against the Machine, Hector LaVoe, Nine Inch Nails, John Coltrane, Vivaldi, Lords of Acid, Tricky, Brahms, Avenged Sevenfold, Akon, Shakira, Sean Paul, The Isley Brothers, Pineleaf Boys, Panic! At the Disco, Fishbone, Rhianna, Joe Arroyo, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker … just to name a few Lol

Favorite Books: Martian Chronicles (Bradbury), Paradise Lost (Milton), Wheel of Time series (Jordan), The Divine Comedy (Dante), A Clockwork Orange (Burgess), the Harry Potter books, and most anything by Michael Crichton, Clive Barker, Edgar Allen Poe, Patricia Briggs, and Fyodor Dostoevsky.

Favorite Movies: Pulp Fiction, A Clockwork Orange, History of the World: Part I, The Sixth Sense, Cars, Amilie, Stargate, Last of the Mohicans, Happy Feet, Saw, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Norbit, Lord of the Rings, Curse of the Golden Flower, Kill Bill Vol. I, Flushed Away, basically anything Sci-Fi, Horror, Comedy, or just weird.

Favorite TV Shows: Criminal Minds, CSI, Dexter, George Lopez, Death Note, Avatar

Hobbies and Interests: Anything outdoors like running, swimming, bicycling; writing, music, traveling, books, playing drums, guitar, and piano, and singing at the top of my lungs when I’m stressed.

A Little Bit About Me: I’m kind of quiet, reserved, with a weird sense of humor, but burst out laughing when I find something funny. I am mean sometimes specially when taking a joke too far or when some one annoys me. I can also be kind, comforting and act really stupid for no reason. Sometimes I feel too much and think too little.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:38 pm
Welcome to the guild Threllis! That's quite a little profile you've got for yourself right there.

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:23 pm
Yup. Thanks go to Fubar for the invite.

Name's Motley, though most of you will probably end up callin' me Jesus. It's catchy. You may worship now. Heh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:35 pm
Welcome. xd And what have I told you about trying to start your own cult in the guild??  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:43 pm
*sigh*

"the tradition of cult-starting in fantasy-series discussion/ roleplay guilds has been officially discontinued as of July fifteenth, 2006, as stated in chapter four, sub-section IV, paraghraph twenty-two in the official handbook Cult How-to's..."

You always get me with that one.

s**t, I shoulda just said "Yeah"...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:44 pm
I'm glad we cleared that up. Inky might think I'm trying to usurp her! lol  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:50 pm
I now name that face the Stoned-ily, short for Stoned Smiley.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:26 pm
Welcome to the guild Heavy-Metal-Hippie.

Lol. Fubar, I've got my eye on you now. ninja

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:19 pm
eek

HIPPIE!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:01 pm
mrgreen Thanks.

And laughing at Fubar and the world in general. But mostly Fubar. rofl  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Delicross

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:08 pm
I'M HERE!! I ARE THE MIGHTY DELICROSS!! RAWR!!

Yes the noticey thingy PM-ed to me has prompted me to post. sweatdrop

>.>
<.<

My name in real life is Kayce, but here and many other places i go by Delicross/Deli and blah blah blah. I'm 16, when school starts later this month or next month I'll be a almighty Junior. I can be perverted, corrupt in the head, or naive and innocent as a child who stays in the house all the time. As for how many of the WoT books I've read would be... about.. ummm... *has to think back to freshman year* 5 tops! As sad as it sounds I am totally head over heels for Lan XD *sighs dreamily before looking at you* WHAT!? Lan is uber awesome.. whee If you can't tell I'm a wee bit insane.

Eyes: Green (they've been that color for the last year) ><
Hair: Brown (unless i actually go outside then it will turn freaking white blond.)
Height: 5ft some odd inches above 4 XD
hell just check my profile to see what i looked like in my freshman year when my hair was long. ( If i start talking about "Brothers" It means all the guys i've randomly adopted over the years of being alive.. >.> Unless i say younger.. then its blood brother and sis. )

Yeah... that's me.. BOW I SAY!! BOW!! REI I SAY!! REI!!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff