Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ric's House (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:05 am
"Damn. Now I have to use my other senses." Kashiim said and then closed his eyes to see if he could hear where Ric was. He readied himself by unsheathing his sword from his guitar. "Come out, come out whereever you are." Kashiim said trying to get Ric to reveal his location.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:32 am
"Oi during my time's as young ninja i worked for ANBU as assasine to kill other villages strongest." Ric says from behind him.
"It's not so hard for me to walk with out making voice."  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:28 am
Ric raises his kunai to stab Kashiim.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:50 am
"Oh shhh..." Kashiim raises his sword and deflects the kunai but it still cuts his arm a bit. "Now it's time for some fun." Kashiim said while taking off his shirt to reveal his angel wings. "This is my bloodline Ric-sama. Hope you like it." Then Kashiim flew up above the mist and looked down at where he was.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:56 am
"Hey that's cheating i am not using my bloodline !!"
"Though i am kazekage and you are chuunin so i might be little chilldish." Ric mutters.
"Okay if you choose the sky as our battle ground i won't argue with that." Ric shout's as he bits his thumb. Ric makes hand seals. Then from mist roses glorius green dragon carrying Ric in gust of wind.
"I hope you didn't forget that i am dragon summoner."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:17 am
(Please don't mock me or my characters intelligence it was all planned.)

"Actually I was planning all this." Kashiim said biting his own thumb and then said "Kuchiyose no jutsu:Sukai ookami." and pressed his hand to his sword.Then out of a puff of smoke appeared a white wolf. "Up for a little game, Ric?." Kashiim said while he and his wolf went opposite ways and dived through the smoke and up again.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:22 am
"Ooh damn i didn't know that he could summon." Ric mutters.
*Damn this makes me look like fool.*
"Ok let's have little game."Ric says as he commands Uindo after Kashiim.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:21 am
"Heh heh, If you have your dragon chase me then who will chase the wolf." Kashiim said as it popped out of the mist and began firing arrows of light.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:29 am
"Keh just you wait i am going to finnish your wolf." Ric says and jumps to the mist. Knowing that he had not much time because the dragon could keep Kashiim busy for only certain time Ric made some hand seals fast.
Suiton: Suiryuudan.
Large water dragon charges at wolf, at same time Ric draws out his sword and closes in from the left side of wolf.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:15 am
"Tsk tsk. Nice way to leave yourself open. The wolf was a decoy." Kashiim said while flying at ric with the dragon hot on his on trail. Kashiim then lunged faster at Ric with his sword ready to attack.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:31 am
"I wouldn't be so sure." Ric says and Makes hand seals.
Gekiryuu Chikara (Raging River Force)
Description: This technique is similar to the Water Torrent technique, save for a few key differences. Firstly, the power of this technique is enough to tear down most stone walls and defenses, not to mention defenses made of weaker materials. Secondly, this technique produces enough water to flood a small area. This technique can floor an area of 200 square feet (a 10x10 square.)

Ric draws water from the air and lake belowe his house. Kashiim now found himself rushing torwards huge mass of ragin water. Ric used the water to sneak back to the remaining mist.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:48 am
Damn! This is one thing I didn't think was going to happen. I'll Have to do this quickly. Suna Tsume(sand claws). Kashiim thought to himself and had sand cover his hands and took on the form of claws. Ric's real dragon was still following Kashiim so he placed his palm on the water barely front flipping over it and it went straight for the dragon. Then Kashiim landed and searched for where Ric went.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:48 am
As the water closes at the dragon it forms a circel from it's body. Then by spinning fast it cut's trough the water mass like blade cuts trough butter.
Then dragon roses to sky and starts to circel around the battleground.
From mist few kunais are flying at Kashiim.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:28 am
"Not much time, hmm." Kashiim said while hitting the kunais away with his sword. "At least now I know where you are." Kashiim then began to run at the mist ready for an attack.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:47 am
as Kashiim arrives where Ric should be, he finds nothing.
There are small glitering iron pieces shattered around the area.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff