Reply Chatterbox
Games! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Mark

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:20 am
It's being made in the Scotland by a company called T-Enterprise. I doubt it will ever be out here in the US, but I still just don't like the concept.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:06 pm
No, I can see where you're coming from. I'm a bit disgusted too. And no, I don't think you're a hypocrite.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Zombie Mark

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:15 pm
Thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:08 pm
No prob. I just got the Sims 3 and it's kind of weird. It's like Sims 1 and 2 together - really innovative, but the graphics especially seem kind of old-school. I dunno it if's it just my computer or not. It's fun to play, though. They need to speed up the time better, however - no matter what speed you choose, it seems to go by the same at the pace.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Zombie Mark

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:16 pm
I want to get it. I still love playing Sims 1. I have all the expansion packs to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:12 pm
My boyfriend does too. I tried it a while ago, we uploaded it onto his computer, but it was too old to run properly. I'm still playing Sims 2, but Sims 3 is fun once you get the hang of it.

....I lost a sim. I did the save and quit option while she was on a community lot...and now she's lost forever.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Zombie Mark

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:53 am
HAHA, she was a stupid sim, but then again, so are mine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:50 pm
No, it was my fault. I didn't know you couldn't save/quit on a community lot.

Now I do.

By the way, ever going to get into the RP?  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Zombie Mark

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:39 pm
Not sure yet. Been working a lot lattely and haven't been able to think about any characters to add to it yet.

I'll post this here since it technically a game, but here's a game thread that everyone might like. Alastors Picture Puzzle Thread. It's in Gaia, but here's how it's played. Someone post a puzzle of some famous person/group (usually actors). Then everyone tries to guess at who it's based off of. You can do any research you need to get the correct answer. Look it up and try it out. I made the current puzzle up (pg 93). We also have a countdown contest going on it. The person who post the 1,500th post get's 1500g. It's currently at post 1394 and going slowly up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:35 am
I never really got into posting contests because it always seems there's one person who bots or has no life and posts every minute, on the minute and always wins.

Ugh.

But that's cool. I figured I'd ask, since we're trying to get it off the proverbial ground. Would you (Or Inky!!) be interested in a fantasy guild my friend and I are working on?  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Zombie Mark

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:56 pm
First, a fantasy guild would be up my ally. I read mostly fantasy novels and am currently reading George R.R. Martins "A Game of Thrones". So yeah, I would like to look into something like that.

Secondly, We only put the posting contest there to get more people to post. At this point, there's only three of us posting there. Several others stop in every now and then, but not enough to make a real difference. As for the botters, I have followed this thread for almost a year now and there has not been a bot there yet. Some of us playing around yes, but no botters. Just check it out. The last post there was 2 days ago (I said it was SLOWLY rising) and it was me posting the puzzle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:11 pm
I'll ask the Captain about requesting you. As long as you're going to be active, that's the main thing. We just cleared it all out - it was an old guild - and the last thing we need are people joining, making one or two RP posts, then disappearing.

It's happened so many times before. crying  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Zombie Mark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:43 pm
Cool, but I can not help but laugh as I'm trying to prevent having to resort to doing that in the Unreal Guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:41 pm
I can tell, sorry about that. It always sucks when you gotta close it all down.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Zombie Mark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:51 pm
Yeah, sucks even more that I'm the vice captain keeping it alive and yet I don't have ownership of it. I'm not even sure I could close it down, but I may have to clean it out anyway.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff