Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
-->Embarrassing stories.<-- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cristina Milian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:46 pm
one time i was running in p.e. and we have to run around cones. and my friend was telling me a story so i wasnt really paying attention to what was in front of me so i tripped over one of the cones and fell flat on my back. i just laid there for like a minute. and my friend was all what are u doing. get up biggrin blaugh blaugh blaugh redface  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:54 pm
Electric Magic
xD I was thinking about posting a particular one but then I decided not to.

I was at a concert, and I had to pee REALLY bad, so I went off to go to the bathroom. All the bathrooms at the venue were weirdly placed, so I was like, who is going to be in the bathroom while the band is playing? I just walked into a bathroom, which happened to be a mens. There was a guy in there taking a leak, and I just froze. He was like, "Sorry, sweetie, you got the wrong bathroom." I ran out, haha. Not that bad, but I was so embarassed that I walked in on a guy peeing.

that is so funny. i mean im sure that happens to people all the time but the fact that he was so calm is hiilarious  

Cristina Milian

Rinthia

Shadow Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:50 pm
One time, I was sledding, but somehow I got stuck with the snow tube. {A tougher type of inertube made for snow} I didn't know how to steer it, but, being a stupid thirteen year old, I took it up the mountain anyway. I tripped, landed in the tube and took off down the mountain at a 50 degree angle. I went over a bump, flew over one guy, and plowed through a group of carolers. I kept going, only to crash into a pine tree.
Yeah...
Worst. Winter. Vacation. EVER.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:06 pm
i always babble crazily in front of my friends (which of course i'm trying to be cool with) and then i'm like, omg, did i just do that?  

coco_mademoiselle000

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:15 pm
well i licked a flag pole at school during the winter... i had to sit there for three hours before my warm breath finally melted the ice...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:30 am
In 3rd grade I went in the mens bathroom, and I guy was peeing. I got scared and ran into my classroom crying saying I went in the wrong bathroom Dx

I Petrified Laugh I

c o o k i e s and c u t e

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:38 pm

sweatdrop ... redface Okay well every year during the gymnastics/athletics part of P.E.
I would always do something stupid/silly (**I don't mean to, it just happens... scream ALL THE TIME~!!!)

Year 8 - Gymnastics or Maybe Athletics (**High Jump 1st height)
â—Š I took my shoes off (**we were in the indoor hall and all my friends were doing it) and I was just wearing my socks, my turn came up and as I ran closer to the equipment I slipped as I was about to do that jump thingy and crashed on top of the whole thing (***Everyone was laughing so loud, including me since I laugh when I'm highly embarrassed) . FAIL crying

Year 9 - Gymnastics or Maybe Athletics (**Mini tramp/This year)
â—Š I took a run up at the tramp, and missed putting both my feet on the tramp at the same time, so I went sailing and BOOM face first into the the mat, soooooo embarrassing~!! redface

Ahaha..... crying

Ooo when I was 7 I was mad at my brother because he wouldn't change the channel and I hated the show he was watching so, I stormed into my parents room (***They have the other tv) forgetting that dad was already home, and walked in on him fully naked... redface
I was soo mortified/forever scarred eek

YoH~ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:05 am
In real life: When I was 5 my dad took us to a fair and after a ride (i was unaware that he had to lock the car) i hugged a guy that looked liked him  

xbladxx

Darth darkerr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:56 am
ive fell in the school pond 2 years running when its iced over crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:38 pm
in real life:
tripped going into the bus..there were lots of people in the bus who looked at me with the "are you drunk" look.
><

lllicit

Pal

Breaking The Skyline

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:54 pm
this week i was at the mall and i saw what looked like my friend from behind. So went up to him and put my arm around him and it wasn't him. It wasn't even a dude i was like "holy crap im so sorry" it so embarressing eek  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:12 am
It was right after cheerleading prac. and I was still in my uniform, I decided I wanted to skateboard home. ((youd think id ave the sense to stop it right there)) So, my friends Meloney, Sandra, Bryce, David, and I were at the middle of a busy intersection, everyone was already staring at the three cheerleaders in uniform, riding across the intersection...then I hit a rock, I fell right on my face and a gust of wind blew up my skirt......Even worse my friend took out her camera phone when I fell and got a picture right when my skirt was mid-stomach and face was mid-lemon...... =.=  

hard_golden_apple

Sakimichi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:06 pm
In real life I was walking in a daze because at that time my mind was not in the right mood to think at all, and I didnt notice the pole in front me and wham...
my forehead bled for a couple of minutes and thats when I realized...I did something outrageous

people started naming me suicide after that crying
The nurses laughed and the highschool students who saw me became my friends...damn redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:44 pm
This didn't happen to ME, but one of my friends.

My friend and others were standing with him, and 2 girls walk up and say, "Can we get a hug?" Then, my friend says, "Only 3 seconds." The girls hug him for more than three seconds. Meaning to say "You passed 3 seconds", he says "You passed 3 sexys."

Everyone was laughing including him.

----------------

This is fiction.

I was in 4th grade and it was halloween. We decided if we can bring a costume or not. I brought one. When we were changing, we were suppose to put it over our clothes. (All girls ;D) But, I take off my shirt (suppose to be wearing a bra) and a lot of people saw my breast. xp It was in 4th grade, so it wasn't normal! The teacher had to run to me to tell me to put my shirt on. Dx

Hiyukura

0_w o l f i e_0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:40 am
I have to stop being a lurker around here and post more. xD;
Anyways.

A friend of mine and I were both walking around downtown. We both really had to pee.
So, we walked into a close pizza store and fled off to the bathroom.
We stood out there for like, two minutes deciding who had to go more, her or me. I said screw it and just went for it.
As I opened the door - that was already open a little bit - a random guy turned around with his p***s hanging out and looked at me, peed by the floor where I was standing and then turned around, laughed and continued to use the bathroom.
We then fled.
It was embarrassing, disgusting and confusing at the same time.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff