Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:41 pm
"What, him?" Cobain said, glancing at the man in the floor. "Eh, needed a lesson in manners, that one did." He started absently at where the two Aes Sedai were talking. "I wonder what they're saying," he muttered, more to himself than anything. He reached underneath his coat and produced a a silver flask, which he opened and promptly began drinking from.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:47 pm
"I care because few people know of them. I'm not quite certain the Amyrlin Seat herself knows of the Order. But let's not dwell on that. I seem to have neglected to properly introduce myself. My name is Esole of the Green Ajah." Esole said calmly. This Yellow seemed to be causing some bit of trouble to her. "If things continue this way, I'll probably have to end up teaching her a lesson" she thought smugly.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:51 pm
Ethin chuckled wryly, "I'd had to teach a few that same lesson in my time. Looks like you taught him good. Ah, it seems I've forgotten my manners due to a certain Aes Sedai over there. I'm Ethin."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:52 pm
"Nice to finally know your name," Kiae remarked cooly, folding her arms underneath the cloak she wore. "Kiae, of the Yellow Ajah, apparently. Now, if there is nothing else to discuss, I should be going," she added, moving as if to step past the other Aes Sedai.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:53 pm
"Cobain." He said simply, extending his hand. "Thirsty?" he asked, indicating his flask.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:00 pm
Esole quickly laid a hand on Kiae's arm. "No, wait. We must talk. I fear I need assistance and you seem to be the only one in the city capable of giving it," she said in a rush. She hoped her sudden change in her conversation with the Yellow didn't throw her off balance. Esole knew that the urgency that she was feeling had seeped into her words and hoped that Kiae would not notice it.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:16 pm
Ethin politely shook his head and muttered thanks. "I prefer Aiel oosquai," he said and pulled out his own silver flask with a gold heron marked on the side. "So how is it that you came into company like that?" Ethin asked, nodding to the Aes Sedai Esole was with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:16 am
Kiae did indeed hear the urgency in the Green's voice, and wondered at it. "I suppose I can take her seriously now," she mused.
Nodding to the woman, she patted the hand on her arm with her own gently, as if comforting her. It came second nature to Kiae, and wasn't even a conscious gesture.
"All right, we can talk. Or rather, you can explain yourself, and I'll listen," she told her, trying to remain outwardly calm. Inside she was a bit nervous. "But not here - I'm afraid I was followed, which is why my Warder is gone. He's trying to find the man. The stables are safer - I have yet to discover why, but this New Order despises animals of any kind."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:27 pm
"Long story," Cobain sighed, passsing a hand wearily over his face. "And one that I don't fancy relating to one that I just met, sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:19 pm
"Didn't mean to pry," Ethin said, waving hands in a gesture he hoped Cobain would take for reassurance. "Just trying to make conversation." Ethin wondered would could possibley tie this man to the Yellow. From the looks of Esole and the other Aes Sedai's conversation, it wasn't going so well. Ethin's suspicions were confirmed by the knot of frustration, fear, and anger he could feel through his bond with his Aes Sedai. He really would have to speak with Esole about her actions.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:25 pm
"Now that is something to think on," Esole thought wonderingly. She hadn't known that the New Order disliked animals. She might yet benefit from speaking with Kiae. Esole nodded and decided that if it made the Yellow more at ease, then it was worth a shot. Anything to make her easier to talk to. She feared this would be a long night, and not an enjoyable one either.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:49 pm
"Then we'll go now. I don't have anything else in here to do," Kiae said, pointedly glancing at Cobain before returning her gaze to Esole. "If it will keep any more people from being killed, or turned to the Order, I will work with you. If I must."
She sighed, and shook her cloak out briefly, checking for any insects from the inn. Sensing Andurael, and reassured that he seemed calm, she called to him briefly before nodding towards the door.
"I suppose I'll go first," she decided, and strode toward the door with sudden determination. If she was going to do something she didn't like, she might as well get it over with.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:01 pm
As Esole and Kiae walked past the table where Ethin and the man the Yellow had been speaking with earlier were seated, she gently squeezed his shoulder without looking at him. It was her way of telling him to keep a look out. He nodded without looking away from the other man.
When she and Kiae arrived at the stable, Esole shooed away a stableboy and took a seat on his stool. She then formed a shield from eavesdropping and stared pointedly at Kiae.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:01 pm
(( eek I didn't know everyone was on... lol.))

"No, it's quite-" He cut off suddenly, watching Kiae. She's not going to like it, he sighed mentally. "I'm coming, too." He said, standing up. "Maybe we'll meet again sometime, farewell." He said to Ethin.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:08 pm
(Lol. Welp, looks like Fubar's gone.)

Ethin merely stared at the man before saying, "Farewell to you too. May you find safe travels," in a cold, stoney voice. After Esole had walked off with the Yellow towards the stables and Cobain left, Ethin marched off towards the innkeeper to ask him about secret ways out of the inn just in case something happened. And with the worry he could feel from Esole, he expected something just might tonight.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff