LuLuLu

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:45 pm
LIFE! gonk *raises arms and waves 'em around fanatically* So did that work? ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:42 pm
Should try the virtual defibrillator >.>. Since applying a real one to one's computer may cause a melted slag pile of aluminum, silicon, and/or whatever other metals a computer is made out of.  

AkureiAzumi
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:45 pm
It would be difficult even that way because you'd be "reviving" the computer not the actual website/forum/guild.

I know what we need. A RAID. We should learn from the best, WoW. If they can get boys to spurn their girlfriends that way, it must work for 'net nerds like us right?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:32 pm
threefatesangel
It would be difficult even that way because you'd be "reviving" the computer not the actual website/forum/guild.

I know what we need. A RAID. We should learn from the best, WoW. If they can get boys to spurn their girlfriends that way, it must work for 'net nerds like us right?!

As good of an idea as a RAID is...I think we have to actually have people here and active in order to do that. Can magically summon them here??  

AkureiAzumi
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:48 pm
Apparently I'll have to someone people one by one, because the last time I did a spell only you appeared. Muu. X< *tries anyways*

I SUMMON THEE, OH RANDOM MEMBER OF CHAOS, OF GREAT AND TOTAL RANDOMNESS! *eyes completely squeezed shut* Is it working?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:27 pm
Look! It didn't freakin' work. gonk It's because I (as my Gaia avi) stopped being the demon summoner I once was. crying I'm tempted to change back. Though I guess I have to wait 'til after I change to a dark elf because I'm sure some hair would look funny with that skin.

Actually... does the dark elf pot' even work? I thought I'd see more people as elves. 0.o  

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100

AkureiAzumi
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:48 pm
*drops out of summoned portal..out of nowhere and hits the floor* Ooof...

*clears throat* The dark elf potions should work, but I think everyone who wanted to be a Dark Elf became and stayed one after the event. Either that, or the novelty of being a Dark Elf wore off already.

That's the thing, you're a demon summoner. Your summoning only works on "demons" (and partially demonic dragons). :]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:10 pm
Ah. That explains a lot. Hm.. Maybe I should try summoning a lot more demons! But that might end up just summoning you a lot of times if the spell only works for "nearest demons". Hmm... stare I'll need to do some research and adjust my summoning circles.  

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100

AkureiAzumi
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:03 pm
Hmm, perhaps summoning circles that are better at targeting rather than the general summoning circles (those seem to be the type that will pull in the "nearest" one). Also try summoning circles for other creatures....spirits, ghosts, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:01 pm
I was going to try summoning an angel, all bright white and gold and such. But the laws of magic might think it would be funnier to summon me instead. >.>  

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100

AkureiAzumi
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:44 pm
Wait...you summoned yourself? *disappears and pops out of portal one foot to the left*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:19 pm
Funny how the laws of magic is working with the laws of irony against me. stare  

threefatesangel
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Window Shopper 100

Jisatsu Ketsueki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:40 pm
~/*/~Welcome to My Shop~/*/~Scarlet Sprite: Clips Petition~/*/~Art Shop(Under Con.)~/*/~Deviant Intentions(Under Con.)~/*/~

~Je t'aime~Ich liebe dich~Ti amo~Te iubesc~Te amo~I love you~

User Image

You think I'm kidding...

//I own a couple guilds with people I could easily ask to come on over to this one, for all of our sakes. Hehe.

And hello everybody~//

Do you see the tears...?

User Image

~Je t'aime~Ich liebe dich~Ti amo~Te iubesc~Te amo~I love you~

Guild of Total Randomness

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items