Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Mid Autumn Festival! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:37 pm

I think yalie's referring to the sudden interest in.. erm.. girls.. all of a sudden.. rofl
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:13 pm

Niphredil Ithilmir
I think yalie's referring to the sudden interest in.. erm.. girls.. all of a sudden.. rofl

Oh ok. It's probably due to the large amount of females in the ICU relative to the number of males. Anyways back to my flirtacious behaviour.... "How you doin'?" wink

PS: didn't you say you were gonna give me that straw hat? -hint, hint- whee

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:18 pm

Tokioka
yalie5
i don't like moon cakes and there were no lanterns... sucks being so far down south.

You can say that again, baby. wink

@ Minielf: "Or do you have some white blood in you? blaugh " Oh minielf, when do you stop!? smile White blood? a classic. biggrin

I'm known for writing classic lines. biggrin

A sudden interest in girls? Is that really true? *counts the number of ICU girls with his fingers* ninja
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:23 pm

Minielf
Tokioka
yalie5
i don't like moon cakes and there were no lanterns... sucks being so far down south.

@ Minielf: "Or do you have some white blood in you? blaugh " Oh minielf, when do you stop!? smile White blood? a classic. biggrin

A sudden interest in girls? Is that really true? *counts the number of ICU girls with his fingers* ninja

what the hell are you guys talking about? i was making a play on words. what's with this sudden intrest in girls thing?

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:58 pm

yalie5
Minielf
Tokioka
yalie5

what the hell are you guys talking about? i was making a play on words. what's with this sudden intrest in girls thing?

Well I compimented Minielf on his superb use of words, then you said something about what I said, then I replied, then ooh! Niphy walked in and all eyes were on Niphy. eek Then Minielf said something and yeh - y'know what I'm trying ta say? wink Yeh, that's it. Tokioka rules.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:15 pm

Tokioka
yalie5
Minielf
Tokioka
yalie5

Well I compimented Minielf on his superb use of words, then you said something about what I said, then I replied, then ooh! Niphy walked in and all eyes were on Niphy. eek Then Minielf said something and yeh - y'know what I'm trying ta say? wink Yeh, that's it. Tokioka rules.

yeah, tokioka rules... a pile or tapioka pudding!! lol. no not really getting what you're sayin.

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:32 am

yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Minielf
Tokioka
yalie5

yeah, tokioka rules... a pile or tapioka pudding!! lol. no not really getting what you're sayin.

Yeh, that's it! One o'clock, two o'clock, three o'clock, rock! Now you're really dancin'! 4laugh tappa-tappa-tappa.
You're right. I dunno wth's going on... crying
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:51 am

Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Minielf

Yeh, that's it! One o'clock, two o'clock, three o'clock, rock! Now you're really dancin'! 4laugh tappa-tappa-tappa.

that was completely random.

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:43 pm

yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Minielf

Mid autumn festival? That was quite a while back. It seems interest for the topic was lost leading to random off-topic banter. Shouldn't this thread be closed or something now? Or else yalie and I will just continue our pointless argument about, well, nothing really. surprised
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:50 pm

Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

Mid autumn festival? That was quite a while back. It seems interest for the topic was lost leading to random off-topic banter. Shouldn't this thread be closed or something now? Or else yalie and I will just continue our pointless argument about, well, nothing really. surprised

i've got 143 entries done need like 97 more lol... not really. ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! only 7 more hours before school starts. oh i hate moon cakes. i think that's like the third time i said that. lol.

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:19 pm

yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

i've got 143 entries done need like 97 more lol... not really. ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! only 7 more hours before school starts. oh i hate moon cakes. i think that's like the third time i said that. lol.

lol xp And the completely random convo just keeps on rolling - uninterrupted - again. I hate applying for university in england. It truly sucks. And I love mooncake. neutral
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:53 pm

Wow, it's been almost a week since I've posted here and you two are still arguing over a comment I made! blaugh Oh well, whether the thread gets locked is up to Dkstrazngoddess.

Minielf

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:05 am

Minielf
Wow, it's been almost a week since I've posted here and you two are still arguing over a comment I made! blaugh Oh well, whether the thread gets locked is up to Dkstrazngoddess.
what's you point stare oh yeah that lol sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:56 am

yalie5
Minielf

yeh, what's your... oh sweatdrop

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:21 am

Tokioka
yalie5
Minielf

yeh, what's your... oh sweatdrop

hmm... it's still not locked... intresting... are all the mods busy? (i'm suppose to be studing for a test but meh what the hell. i'll prolly fail it anyways lol.) sweatdrop
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff