Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Goddess Forest (=o Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:27 pm
Ruth smiled gently as she reached down, wrapping her finger and thumb around the fox's waist to get a rough measurement.
"It's no problem, hun, but you should thank him when he wakes up."
Ruth let go of the fox and measured from the boy's knee to his waist while pointing at the sleeping mouse with her other hand.
"Do you know him? He knew where you were, I wouldn't have found you in time if he hadn't told me where to look."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:37 pm
"Oh?...Well, I'll be sure to show my gratitude, but for now I will let him rest." Lenan smiled softly and regained his grip on the towel. "You know...I had heard rumors about this forest and its effects on the men who dare to enter it. Naturally, I found the stories rediculous."

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:24 pm
Sajo's ears flicked, although his body was turned to them as he lay, he listened to them while resting his body lightly. He rolled a tad to get comfortable and found himself facing them with one of his eyes barely open, still listening.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:45 pm
"Hmmhmm, naturally it's hard to believe the concept of a forest like thi, but cautionary tales of legend should be taken... cautiously."
Ruth sat with her back turned toward the bed as she took to measuring and cutting a strip out of the cloth of her old skirt for use in the creation of a tinier skirt.
Hee, I could call it a kilt.  

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:30 pm
Lenan stayed quiet for awhile as Ruth worked on his clothes. He glanced around the whole place and nodded as he examined his surroundings. "Its..uh...quite nice of you to do this for me."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:52 pm
Ruth grabbed a needle and unthreaded the cloth a little, using the fabric of the skirt to weave it back into itself.
"You just got lucky, a lot of the girls around here are... less than hospitable. Why did you come in here, anyway?"  

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:08 pm
Lenan reached into his pocket and pulled out a smashed, moist lump of what used to be a loaf of bread. "Food...I stole some food and I was running from the city guard." He sighed and placed the lump carefully onto the ground. "I thought I could lose them by hiding in the forest...and as you can see, I was right." He looked up at Ruth and sighed. "But obviously, I didn't quite take shrinking to the size of someone's fist into account."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:26 pm
"Nobody ever does. Not even the girls around here, and especially not on those rare occasions that girls shrink, too."
Ruth took the newly fashioned skirt and measured it, trimming it up so the hem would fall just past the fox's knee  

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:47 pm
Gaia Name: Angelic_ p l u s h i e
Character Name: Mizu
specie: Twin-tailed cowl wolf (white w/ black spots)
Appearance:Mizu-kun
Other Info: She was born inside the forest
Abilities: night eyes (can see as if it were day)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:54 pm
She sat near the rivers edge staring at the black trout that swam below. her grey hair swirled in the breeze. Her feet played with the water as she made ripples along the smooth current. Her snile faded as she begun to think about her mothers death... To leave the forest would be death... That is if your years wre already up.. If you left the forest your age caught up with you instantly.... How horrible.... Mizu's mother was 250 when she tried to leave the Goddess' forest.  

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:12 am
"Girls shrink?...In this forest?" Lenan gazed up above him and thought for a moment. "I've only heard stories of me shrinking. None of women.." He moved back to the pillow Ruth had rested him on earlier, and sat back against it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:26 am
Sajo was caught in a drowse as he noticed the fox lay on the pillow near him, "Hey..." he yawned, covering the yawn politely and muffling the sound a little. He couldn't think of what else to say as he rested his head once mre, closing his eyes but keeping his ears perked for listening.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:38 am
"Only rarely, nobody is quite sure why. It's a guarantee that all males shrink in this forest, though. The only cure is to exit the forest, where the magic no llonger has any power."
The cat swiveled in her chair and leaned over the fox once more.
"Arms out, know I need a shirt measurement, please."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:10 am
"Odd.." Lenan thought for a bit on how to put out his arms. "Urmm..." After awhile, he finally found that if he stood, he could pinch the ends of the towel between his legs and then stick out his arms. At one point the towel nearly fell, but he caught it in time and managed to keep it up.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:08 pm
Ruth giggled at the boy's struggle to keep the towel on while holding out his arms as she measured him against her finger, waist to neck, shoulder to wrist, and neckline.
"Silly, why not just tuck the towel inside itself? Don't worry, as soon as I'm done with your shirt, you'll have something nice to wear! Hope you don't mind the all black look."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff