Reply RP or die!!!
Ideas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxyde gyabo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:38 am
fantasy rp, anime/manga rp, action/adventure rp, horror rp, romance rp, school rp, mystery rp, slave rp, battle rp, detective rp...

speaking of detective rp, i had an idea...

the maker of the rp forum invites someone to act as a special character. that character would be the real murderer, robber, prime suspect..etc.. but the other characters wont know... the maker and that someone will keep it a secret. the other players however will rp there and try to find out the suspect and deduct. the maker should be very logical and make a detective-base situation though...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:32 am
oxyde gyabo
fantasy rp, anime/manga rp, action/adventure rp, horror rp, romance rp, school rp, mystery rp, slave rp, battle rp, detective rp...

the maker of the rp forum invites someone to act as a special character. that character would be the real murderer, robber, prime suspect..etc.. but the other characters wont know... the maker and that someone will keep it a secret. the other players however will rp there and try to find out the suspect and deduct. the maker should be very logical and make a detective-base situation though...

That sounds more like a fantasy RP plot.

If you want to make a RP like that I'd love to play- I want to be a crotchety old man!  

Messenger 51

7,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Chrystelle No Danna

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:04 pm
How about something like:
Anime/Manga
Games
Shows
Movies
Books/Novels
Fantasy
Vampire/Werewolf/Etc
Maybe genres too....?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:26 am
A Random rp Chat cafe in the regular guild forums!  

Edibleshoes

oxyde gyabo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:09 am
Messenger 51
oxyde gyabo

That sounds more like a fantasy RP plot.

If you want to make a RP like that I'd love to play- I want to be a crotchety old man!
sure biggrin i'll try to make one, but after the midterm exam O_o  
RP or die!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces