Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
You know you suck at Fatal Frame when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hengbok

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:12 pm
You know you suck when you keep pressing the shutter bottom in all shutter moments and then you realized you had no film from the beggining.

(belive me, I used to do that... a lot!)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:18 pm
And also you know you suck when, after snaping all hidden and vanishing ghosts before the boss battle, you see you used type film 61 or higher.  

Hengbok

play-doh frenzy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:09 pm
you know you suck at fatal frame when you refuse to play anytime after dusk, making it impossible to play in the winter (when you have class during the day) sweatdrop

you know you suck at fatal frame when the only way to defeat the ghost at the end of FFII is by having someone sit DIRECTLY behind you so that nothing can get you from behind, IRL sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:37 pm
You know you suck at fatal frame when ....your girlfriend has to coax you out from under the blankets because you just saw that broken neck woman...whats up with her any way, shes so scary  

Andrew169

Hengbok

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:54 am
Are you kidding me, Broken neck is the sexiest! She is always seeing the world in another angle. heart

You know you suck when you run around the whole scenario, repeating "Dunno what to do... dunno what to do..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:19 pm
lol  

Andrew169

rainbutterfly0

Fashionable Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:32 pm
You know you suck when you are so scared and don't know what is going to happen next that you equip type 61 film and a harmless ghost appears for a sec and you waste 2 of them on it crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:13 pm
you know you suck at fatal frame when your so scared to open the first door to the kurasawa house and you equip type 90 film and start taking pictures when you open the door. and then you run out of film. sweatdrop  

RequiemOfShadow

RequiemOfShadow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:16 pm
also if you're so scared to even open the game case and you start to see sae in you bedroom mirror. (i did this for a week. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:49 am
HAHAHAHAHA!!

You know you suck when you are fighting with the ghost and start screaming "DON'T KILL ME! DON'T! DON'T!"  

Hengbok

aerisu17

Devout Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:45 am
stare *stares at friend* when you play and everytime you feel the comtroller vibrate, or eary ANYTHING! you whip the controller at the person besid eyou and run away ((;-; my face hurts still))

You get scared by the game intro ((*beats K*))

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:24 pm
You know you suck at FF when you hand your controller to your little sister to beat the Kusabi for you, then she beats it for you...even though that was the first time she played it. *my sister*  

Suncream

aerisu17

Devout Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:04 pm
you know you suck at fatal frame when:

you're scared to even turn on your game system to play it...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:23 pm
aerisu17
you know you suck at fatal frame when:

you're scared to even turn on your game system to play it...

OMG.... that is so me  

Legendary Gladiator Noah

[v] Blarg [v]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:22 pm
- You know you suck at Fatal Frame when you confuse Mayu and Mio. @__@:;|
Edit: And it's your fourth time playing the Game Over. x3

- You know you suck at Fatal Frame when you have to sleep with the lights on in your entire house for a whole month.
XD

- You know you suck at Fatal Frame when you scream:
"SWEETJEBUSOMGWTFBBQHAX" (Or something like it) when you listen to the crystals in the ghost radio. >___> My friend has actually done this. T__T;

- You know you suck at Fatal Frame when you have to have your Dad stay in the room with you when you play.

Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff