Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:25 pm
Kurenai smiled lightly and said, "Hello Eliala. My name is Kurenai, but feel free to call me Rei or Ren." She noticed the candle that went out and said, "I can go back to the cabin and get my flashlight if you like..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:32 pm
Eliala chuckled and said, "Oh you thought this is a candle? I uh.. made it using different chemicals and products that keep bugs away. I'm kind of scared of bugs, except bees for some strange reason...." She relit her candle and smiled. "Do you want to join us for a hike Rei? I got plently of snacks and drinks incase we get a sudden craving for food." She came out completely from behind Kai and tilted her head to the side and smiled hesitantly.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:33 pm
Kai laughed a bit when she hid behind him.

When she came out and introduced herself Kai took the opportunity to do the same.

"My name is Kai and it seems I am the only guy here at the camp so far."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:37 pm
"Oh...Nice bug repellent. I can't stand bugs either." said Kurenai. "And hiking seems like fun." She turned to the only guy present and said, "Nice to meet you, Kai. It must suck being the only guy."  

leviara
Crew

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:53 pm
Eliala looked at her candle and sighed. "I doubt he'll be the only guy at camp by tomorrow." She smiled and rubbed her eyes and asked, "So how are you Rei?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:54 pm
"Not right now no.

At least im not the only one here."

Kai began walking towards the big hill.  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:54 pm
"I am fine, although this is my first time at Camp. What Cabin are you in, Eliala?" asked Kurenai, curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:07 pm
"Cabin 1," Eliala said and pushed Issy toward the big hill. "What cabin do you have Rei?" She walked backwards towards Kai, occasionaly looking behind so she wouldn't fall.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:11 pm
"Cabin One. I guess I have found both of my roommates." said Kurenai, looking at Eliala and Isabella. She was curious once again and asked, "Why do you look back so much?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:19 pm
"I am a clutz when I walk backwards so I'm trying to get better at not being a clutz." Eliala chuckled and stopped. "Come on! We're hiking, unfortunatly Issy chose this hill..." she said with a big groan and she ran after Kai.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:22 pm
"This hill IS pretty steep..." muttered Kurenai, following Eliala.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:27 pm
[[I don't fell like writing Isabella right. Now so I'm just going to write Issy.]]

Issy fell over randomly from day dreaming. She laid there for a little bit and started to laugh about nothing. She tried to get up and fell back down laughing. Finally she got up and started up the hill.
"You guy are all slow pokes!" Issy said.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:30 pm
Kurenai laughed softly and said, "She's interesting..." She went up the hill, although at a slower pace than Isabella.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:33 pm
[[be on later. Going shopping!]]  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:36 pm
Eliala shook her head and said, "Issy, we're all ahead of you. Your the slowpoke..." She looked down at her and sighed. "Kei, can you help her climb the hill?"  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff