Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:36 pm
[[Ow... D:
Lmfao and Ori they were sitting in chairs... xd oh well. I'll go along with it.]]

Katsuya looked up as the man spoke.
Only one.
He had a feeling they were going to take Kiyoshi; take away his best friend.
"I'm 16. Katsuya is 16 as well, just a couple months younger than myself. I'm Kiyoishi." Kiyoshi said, his voice was soft. He didn't look the man in the eyes.

"Well, have you made your decision sir?" Hayashi asked, clearing his throat.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:44 pm
[[Gah. Hmmm...I'll have Oihi find her...She isn't really hurt...Just a broken nail.]]

Oihi burst into Nana's room. Empty as well.
"NANA!!!" He yelled, looking for her. He looked out her window, he heard someone crying. "NANA!" He yelled, jumping out the window. He slipped down the roof, landing on his feet. Nana flinched, looking down.
"Yes." She said. He felt his rough hands on her, pressing her against the wall. He bit her neck.
"Oh boy...I'm gonna have fun tonight. I'm not sure about you...But oh I'll just have a blast." He said, she recoiled.
"Get off of me." She said sternly. He stopped to slap her. She fell to the ground.
"Come on. Your staying with me all day." He said, pulling her to her feet and throwing her inside.

Tatsuya sighed.
"Yes. I'll take Kiyoshi." He said finally, standing. He flashedan apologetic look towards the other boy.
"I'm sorry" He mouthed.
He turned to fill out the papers. Aoi fidgeted nervously, she looked behind her and waved weakly.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:49 pm
[[So then shall I make Naoki go buy Nana? > _ >]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:51 pm
[[Okee. biggrin ]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:06 pm
[[How do you not get hurt after falling off of a two story roof onto pavement? O_O;; Lmfao.]]

"No, no. It's fine really. I understand how hungry you must be. They didn't feed you guys all that well do they?" He asked.
"Go ahead, I don't care." Hiroshi said, picking up his rice popping it into his mouth.
He'd only been eating slower than usual to not seem like a pig himself.
Hiroshi smiled, and finished off his rice. He didn't really pay attention to what he was eating, rather he just put it in his mouth and ate it.
It had been a long day at work.
-----

Katsuya rose from the floor, and walked to the door. He was supposed to leave if not chosen.
"Thanks you, sir." Katsuya bowed, and left the room.
Kiyoshi felt bad for Katsuya.
Katsuya was Kiyoshi's best friend.
"Bye, Katsuya.." Kiyoshi said as Katsuya walked away.
Kiyoshi knew he'd never see Katsuya again.
Kiyoshi stood and waited by the door.
Despite losing his friend, Kiyoshi was glad he was leaving. He hated this place. He was going to have a home. And this guy looked fairly nice.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:13 pm
Tatsuya stood. He felt guilty. There was an obvious bond between the two boys.
"Come on Aoi." He said. She blushed and stood.
"Thank you for your purchase sir!" The man bellowed.
"Yeah..Yeah." Tatsuya said, trying to get out the door as fast as he could.
"Aoi...Kiyoshi." He called them as he stepped out the door. They rushed behind him as he shut the door. Aoi scurried to his side, holding his hand. Tatsuya smiled kindly at the boy.
"I'm Tatsuya..This is my, 'wife', Aoi." Aoi elbowed his ribs when he said wife. "Your Kiyoshi correct? Now...You'll need some new clothes. Would you like to eat first?" He asked. There were a few ramen shops near by.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:35 pm
[Heya.. I've gotta go. I might BBL. D:]

They were now outside. Kiyoshi tried to take in the information Tatsuya had just given him. He'd introduced himself and his wife Aoi.
"Yes, I'm Kiyoshi.." He spat out when Tatsuya had asked. Tatsuya continued.
"I jus-" Kiyoshi cut himself off. He hadp/i] just eaten, but it wasn't much. He was still quite hungry.
"Sure." He said figuring they were hungry as well.
"I don't really know my way around town. Hayashi-sama never really let us out of the house..." Kiyoshi said, he felt strange around Aoi. He'd grown up away from girls. Hayashi didn't send them to school, they were home schooled, and there weren't any girls in the house.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:46 pm
Tatsuya smiled.
"It's okay. I lve just a few blocks away. Aoi and I come down here all the time." He said, walking down the street. Aoi was clinging to his arm, Kiyoshi was walking next to him.
"Here." He said, walking into a ramen shop.
"OI! Tatsuya! Welcome back!" One of the cooks exclaimed.
"And Aoi! It's a pleasure to by in your presense[sp?] again." He said then returned to chopping vegetables. Tatsuya took a seat next to Aoi.
"Hey Shinji!" Tatsuya said, a grin on his face.
"This is Kiyoshi..He's a new addition." Tatsuya said. Shinji looked at Kiyoshi.
"Hello. I'm Shinji. Tatsuya comes here a lot. Once of our best customers." He said, smiling at Kiyoshi.
"The usual? Aoi? Tatsuya?" Shinji asked. They both nodded.
"What do you want?" Shinji asked Kiyoshi.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:02 pm
Erika finished off the several but small proportioned meals and set her chopsticks on its holder. With her delicate fingers she pulled off the few grains of rice attached to her face and ate them, folding her hands and saying quite clearly, "Gochisousamadeshita." The phrase used after one finished a meal. She was glad that he wasn't strict like the manager at the store house she onced lived in.

He wasn't very kind, and would only limit their food intake, calling them "fat" if they had more than one meal a day, and then if they were given more than one meal, they didn't receive any food the next day. It wasn't so much as they were poor, but the manager was cheap and strict. Could the combo hae gotten any worse?

Dressed in a black suit that smelled just like it had left the dryer, Naoki Hasegawa left his estate, black leather briefcase in hand. He had decided that he was going to look for a wife today. He had no 'wife', nor did he possess any slaves. After a discussion with his parents on the phone, he thought it best to. He had noted several places on pieces of paper and after a few where he saw no women he liked, he was almost ready to give up when he approached the last place. "I pray to God that there's a women here..." He mumbled to himself, popping a white sugar cube into his mouth that he had retrieved from his pocket. Its rough texture slowly melted in his mouth until the sugar disolved and left a sweet taste to linger around. He'd have to put another one in this mouth when he started to taste the horrid flavor of bacteria. He examined the place with his eyes, it looked like a dilapidated[sp?] shack. Though, there still might be some beautiful women with a body to his liking.

Naoki entered without invitation, looking around but seeing no manager. "Hello? Is anyone home?" He called out, looking rather confused that no one would be managing the front desk.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:17 pm
[[Lawl...Sugar.]]

Nana heard a man's voice.
"Ugh." She said as she walked towards the front door. Oihi was already there.
"Oh and here's one of our women now! This is Nana. She's 17. What were you looking for?" He asked, unsure. Nana rolled her eyes. Like he was ever gonna buy her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:23 pm
Naoki paused, slightly biting his lower lip in thought. "Yes, I thought there'd be someone here..."
He straightened his spine a moment, and then spoke up a bit. "If you would, bring me the women around the ages of 15 and over, please. I'm interested in a woman who's a little more mature than the others. Personality matters not to me right now."
Naoki acted as though he were going to a dog breeder and would be selecting the best dog for a potential dog show, though this was not the same scenerio. Though he wasn't ready to share his "plans", what he wanted was to wife a kind, but obedient wife that would be willing to have his children and sell all but the first child. He wondered if there was a women ready to do that here. Naoki had sharp intuition, and he used it well.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:06 am
"Nana." Oihi barked. She bowed and left the room. She walked to the girls dorm. As poor as they were they seperated genders.
"Could all the girls ages 15 and up come here please?!" She shouted. One by one hte girls came to her.
5 girls.
"We have a buyer. Looking for a wife." She said. "Follow me." She shouted and walked back to the front. The girls lined up in front of the man. Nana stood in the center.
"Nana...She's the oldest at 17. She helps me with cooking and a few other errands. Miyuki, she's 15. Aya, she's 16. Saki, she's 16 as well. Rin, she's 15, the youngest. And Ren, Rin's twin. They're the same age." He said, gesturing to each of the girls as he said their names.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:39 pm
Naoki eyed his choices. The twins Ren and Rin looked remarkably alike, and it probably wouldn't be any good to seperate them. They were beautiful, but a little younger than he had hoped for. Miyuki looked embarassed and fidgeted. Her black scraggly hair covered her eyes, only faint glimpses of her blue eyes could be seen. Aya and Saki looked like they could be good prospects, but....Naoki scrutinized their appearance and facial structure. He did not know of their races, but it looked like some weren't human. At this point in the game, he really didn't want a human wife. That meant that Saki and Aya were out of the game. That left Nana by herself. From what the manager, Oihi said, Nana seemed like a capible person and could take care of others besides herself. She had a sad face, but one of perfectly balanced features that complimented both her eyes and skin tone. She didn't look as weak as the other girls, but Naoki sensed that her mental state wasn't as strong as it could have been. Not that she was stupid or unintelligent, just that she seemed to be going through a lot of emotional problems and that she had a higher stress build. Somthing that he could correct. Naoki pointed to Nana, who cowered slightly. "I would like a closer look at the eldest, Nana, please." The corners of his mouth turned upwards into a friendly, but sly smile. Like there was something hidden about this man, masking up all of his other emotions with a playful smile. "Name your price."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:09 pm
Oihi stared, dumbfounded, between the buyer and Nana.
"Her!?" He screeched.
"Oh well I mean yeah...Her..." He said, though his heart raced. If this man found out that she was impure...Oihi shuddered. The other girls looked at Nana, apologetic looks flashed across their faces. Nana studied the man's face. His smile...There was something wrong. She didn't know whether or not that a was a good thing. This man seemed high class...A little full of himself. But at least she would be free from this wrethed place.
Oihi smirked. He probably found out some way to keep her under his rule.
"Okay...3 million yen." He said proudly, as if he was presenting some sort of challenge. Nana rolled her eyes and sighed. He'd never buy for that price. Like she was worth it.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:40 pm
Kiyoshi nodded as the chef introduced himself.
Tatsuya, Shinji, and Aoi all seemed to be speaking too quickly for Kiyoshi to understand.
Suddenly the man was speaking to Kiyoshi.
"What do you want?" Shinji asked him.
Kiyoshi stared at the man, dumbfounded. He had no idea what they served here. He'd never even actuallty been to a restraunt in his entire life.
"Uhm... Just whatever they're having, I guess?" Shinji nodded.
Kiyoshi flushed red, embarrassed of seeming so stupid.
------

Hiroshi had finished his food, just a few seconds before Erika clearly but softly said the phrase, "Gochisousamadeshita." Hiroshi himself had mumbled the phrase to himself just before she had.
"Well... I have some things from work to take care of... I'll see you in a little bit. I'll just be in my office, though. Don't worry about the dishes, the cooks will take care of them." Hiroshi said to her before exitng the dining room.
Hiroshi headed up the staircase into his office.
The fire burned, soft and clear. He felt it's warmth. It lightened the room.
Hiroshi switched on the light, the room seemed to awaken from the near sleep feeling of the fire.
Hiroshi sat at his desk and switched on the computer.
They were quite a rare thing to own, but he'd bought one for work use.
Hiroshi got to work on the paper he had to write for the upcoming conference.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games