Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:45 pm
Where are you supposed to find those numbers anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I forget since i traded in my PS2, but I think you have to find two torn memos then you have the numbers.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:35 pm
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
I forget since i traded in my PS2, but I think you have to find two torn memos then you have the numbers.
You did what!? Why!?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:11 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
You did what!? Why!?
Well two reasons, school supplies for school and to get Resident Evil 4. When you look at it, it kinda even it out. Plus my roommate has a PS2 so I can still play Outbreak 1 & 2.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Tyr525

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:21 am
MM-212 Beta
Well two reasons, school supplies for school and to get Resident Evil 4. When you look at it, it kinda even it out. Plus my roommate has a PS2 so I can still play Outbreak 1 & 2.

Are you a fan of both of the Outbreaks, Beta?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:05 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
MM-212 Beta

I actually like the Outbreaks, but if I had to pick a favorite, the first one.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Tyr525

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:07 pm
MM-212 Beta
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
MM-212 Beta

I actually like the Outbreaks, but if I had to pick a favorite, the first one.

I actually love both of em' too. I find them both very innovative and to my liking. Long have I wanted a kind of free roam, build as you go on your decisions kind of game, which Outbreak is very good in featuring. I'm still waiting for a massive RE-like game that your solitary goal is survival. Barricade yourself in buildings. Go it alone, or find some allies? Melee or Firearms? Vehicles to get around or on foot? Streets or Roofs? That kind of thing, you know. Probably a first person view would add intensity of the chill factor of watching things from a first-perspective. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:10 pm
I should play the games, I never got the chance to buy one, too expensive. And the only game I bought recently is We <3 Katamari Damacy. I need a summer job.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Jurian04

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:10 pm
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
i am stuck on seperate ways, osmund saddler (the last boss) seems invincible and no matter how much i shoot him he doesnt die.
Best way to this to start off with the TMP basicly keep on shooting till his eye comes out then shoot him with the Bow-Gun.If you run out of TMP bullets switch to your second fastest gun then repeat.Also don't stand on one spot for to long or you'll end on floor with a screen that says that you are dead.If this doesn't work try going to Gamefaq.com.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:23 am
I need help in The Mercenaries, RE4. I've gotten five stars with Krauser in the Village and Castle, and that's about it. sweatdrop Oh, and 5 stars in the Village with Wesker. Too hard! Anyway, yeah, know any good tips?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:52 am
Canas Renvall
I need help in The Mercenaries, RE4. I've gotten five stars with Krauser in the Village and Castle, and that's about it. sweatdrop Oh, and 5 stars in the Village with Wesker. Too hard! Anyway, yeah, know any good tips?

To be honest with you... My best tip for you is:

1. Keep Trying
2. Expolre the Area as much as you can
3. Repeat

What's gonna happen is you will get to know where the enemies are, and where they gather mostly. Where the explosive barrels are. Where the items are. And in result, you'll be able to get very high scores.
I still have yet to get the handcannon, but sure as hell, I got 5 stars on all levels with Wesker. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:53 am
I'll keep that in mind.. Thanks. Now, my evil little minions, you dare try to rise against the great 5! You shall all be punished! Be it by a head explosion, a kick that causes a head explosion, death by exploding barrel, incendiary grenades, flash grenades (Plagas! o_o!), extremely hard punches, a break of the neck, or a heel slam resulting in head explosion, it will be done! ...Man, RE4 certainly gives some of the most gruesome ways to kill people. :XP:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:37 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:36 am
okay i'm back with another resident evil cvx problem it is this, As twins, Alexia and I are two sides of a coin, and then it has symbols under the name Alexia and i was wondering what four buttons do i press and in what order?  

Elizabeth Spencer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:22 am
Elizabeth Spencer
okay i'm back with another resident evil cvx problem it is this, As twins, Alexia and I are two sides of a coin, and then it has symbols under the name Alexia and i was wondering what four buttons do i press and in what order?

Okay... The answer is in the Paperweight cube that you find. Look at the cube and then take the symbols that were given to you, and then push the symbols that are on the OPPOSITE site of the cube.
basically... it's like.

Heart, Spade, Umbrella, AA

So you push the symbols that are on the opposite side from each one of those, when you inspect the paperweight.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff