Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Who is the Greatest Finals! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:39 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Ah. That's a special bond. I had that once. Of course, it wasn't requited. Well.......it was until he found out he was gay. That was all the way in HS though. Sad part is, I still love him. We stay friends.
I have a weird relationship with my bf. I only see him when he comes down for his reserve duty. Or when he gets time off work. He works at a hospital in LA. And his car is no good on dirt roads. Which means that visiting me is HARD for him.

and when you think you are gonna see them and then you cant for some reason its like losing the sun right?....thats how it is with me....all warmth and light leaves you....you feel empty....and nothing can fill that hollow knawing at you...and you jst wanna curl up and fall into blissful sleep but even your dreams torment you in your loneliness?....well thats how it is for me.

That's how I felt with Matt. Sadly, he seemed not to feel the same seeing as he'd rather be with another guy. But, hey, Jon's pretty nice. We're taking things kinda slow though.

Me and my gf are taking it slow but not by our own choices....her parents hate me and hinder her seeing me more often than not....oh well...s**t happens, life goes on...ill live....though i wont be happy....but hey no one said life will always be peaches and cream....there are good times and bad times...unfortunately right now is one of those bad times....oh well.....

Well, you said she's 17, right? Not long until 18 and then she's free to do as she pleases. Just gotta hang in there, I guess.

she will be 18 next march...but she needs her parents to pay for college....so yea i have at least 4 more years of this to look forward to....

Not really. Because when she's 18 she can go where she wants. And her parents can't hold her college education in front of her like some kind of teasing toy. If they do, that's sick.

My parents can't afford college. I have to rely on my job and student loans! Which is why I'm doing JC until I raise enough money for Pepperdine. When this year is over, I get over $1300 as a thanks from Uncle Sam for working for Everyone Reads. Gotta love Ed Awards.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:22 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

That's how I felt with Matt. Sadly, he seemed not to feel the same seeing as he'd rather be with another guy. But, hey, Jon's pretty nice. We're taking things kinda slow though.

Me and my gf are taking it slow but not by our own choices....her parents hate me and hinder her seeing me more often than not....oh well...s**t happens, life goes on...ill live....though i wont be happy....but hey no one said life will always be peaches and cream....there are good times and bad times...unfortunately right now is one of those bad times....oh well.....

Well, you said she's 17, right? Not long until 18 and then she's free to do as she pleases. Just gotta hang in there, I guess.

she will be 18 next march...but she needs her parents to pay for college....so yea i have at least 4 more years of this to look forward to....

Not really. Because when she's 18 she can go where she wants. And her parents can't hold her college education in front of her like some kind of teasing toy. If they do, that's sick.

My parents can't afford college. I have to rely on my job and student loans! Which is why I'm doing JC until I raise enough money for Pepperdine. When this year is over, I get over $1300 as a thanks from Uncle Sam for working for Everyone Reads. Gotta love Ed Awards.

well they will hold it infront of her...because their bastards....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:21 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Kinda like God in that cerman. "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God." Now it's "Daughters in the Hands of their Angry Parents"

"God is like a spider, holding you by a thread over the fires of Hell, willing to drop you at any moment!"

::scrambles the sentence:: "Her dad's like a spider, holding her college tuition abover her by a thread, willing to cast it into flames at any moment, should she displease him."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:40 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Kinda like God in that cerman. "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God." Now it's "Daughters in the Hands of their Angry Parents"

"God is like a spider, holding you by a thread over the fires of Hell, willing to drop you at any moment!"

::scrambles the sentence:: "Her dad's like a spider, holding her college tuition abover her by a thread, willing to cast it into flames at any moment, should she displease him."

...in a nutshell....yes....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:25 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

That is a sign of a terrible parent. You, if she moved out of the house at 18, she could qualify for student welfare, grants and other forms of student loans and scholarships to help her pay her way through college.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:08 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

That is a sign of a terrible parent. You, if she moved out of the house at 18, she could qualify for student welfare, grants and other forms of student loans and scholarships to help her pay her way through college.

i would ask her to move in with me and my parents and help her pay for college if i didnt already have a 78k one on my lap already for myself...and college means enough to her that she is willing to deal with them...so i will have to deal as well...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:38 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

i would ask her to move in with me and my parents and help her pay for college if i didnt already have a 78k one on my lap already for myself...and college means enough to her that she is willing to deal with them...so i will have to deal as well...

Moving out is kinda a prerogative for people out here. For some reason, no one's parents wanna keep them past 18 and so they have to live with us until after HS and we ship em off to the Army.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:45 pm
Phanari
Moving out is kinda a prerogative for people out here. For some reason, no one's parents wanna keep them past 18 and so they have to live with us until after HS and we ship em off to the Army.

....uh-huh....*cough* child neglect *cough* *cough*

xd  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:47 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

....uh-huh....*cough* child neglect *cough* *cough*

xd

We're all red necks here, I said that. A lot of the parents neglect their kids so much that they barely know the kid's name.

My parents aren't like that though. They were band parents. They were in the loop of band. ^_^ They not only knew me, my brother, and all my friends. They also knew my teachers, the other band parents, and the entire band schedual. They went to every competition, chaperoned every over-night trip (and didn't care if I stayed in another room). We're Italian. Gotta be all about DA FAMILY!^_~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:02 am
Ah...my parents let me do pretty much what i wanted...as long i told them where i wuz going with who and when id be back i could pretty much do anything legal....of course i have tha brutal honesty making them know i am telling the truth...so i could tell them one thing do the other and they believe what i say with no questions. ^_^ but i usually dont do anything wrong...im a good kid...well im not shure if i count as a kid anymore im 18....eh to them im still a kid...and i do live in their house....so yea im pretty much still a kid...eh lets jst say young man. there thats good im a good young man. ^_^  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:06 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Ah...my parents let me do pretty much what i wanted...as long i told them where i wuz going with who and when id be back i could pretty much do anything legal....of course i have tha brutal honesty making them know i am telling the truth...so i could tell them one thing do the other and they believe what i say with no questions. ^_^ but i usually dont do anything wrong...im a good kid...well im not shure if i count as a kid anymore im 18....eh to them im still a kid...and i do live in their house....so yea im pretty much still a kid...eh lets jst say young man. there thats good im a good young man. ^_^

We like to know where we all go. That's kinda why I like living in the barn. I can do whatever without telling anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:49 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

We like to know where we all go. That's kinda why I like living in the barn. I can do whatever without telling anyone.

understandable... 3nodding  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:34 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

understandable... 3nodding

::family oriented::  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:59 pm
College is a good way to escape parents. even if your parents are pains and say you can't major in what you want cause they want you to be a nurse. you just need to point out to them that all the loans are in your name not theirs. so they are paying squat, so you get to make the calls.  

Kahlann

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:13 pm
Kahlann
College is a good way to escape parents. even if your parents are pains and say you can't major in what you want cause they want you to be a nurse. you just need to point out to them that all the loans are in your name not theirs. so they are paying squat, so you get to make the calls.

yup im doing all the bills for my college...so yea i didnt sign the papers that let my parents look on how im doing...i told them they can know my exact grades when they start paying...until then the most they will get outta me is "Eh, im doing fine."  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff