Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:33 pm
(gtg as well its 1:33 am here lol xp )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:31 pm
((Wow, everyone left just as I came online...))

Zann stood at the doorway as Neko and Susumu talked, patiently waiting for his turn. Having nothing to do, he began to tidy his messy hair which just won't stay down, and tidy his shirt. He wanted to present a good image of himself, as he was going to ask for something important.  

iZann

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:21 pm
Blarg. I hope they remember me. At least I hope Susumu remembers me. Snow thought. The Kunoichi waited quietly outside the door on the uncomfortable wooden chair. It's elaborate carvings also pained her sides with all the extrusions. Slowly but surely, she waited. Nothing more could be said or done. I wish to be of some use before I leave. Maybe paperwork or filing. Ah, I feel like such a burden these days. Her eyes centered towards pieace of paper on the floor. I wonder how it got there. Was it blown here? Or perhaps it was thrown here?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:25 pm
"Hi Snow."
Lenon said, walking down the hall to stand
next to Snow. He noticed a pained expression.
"Um...is that chair too uncomfortable for you?
I have some in a scroll I brought..."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:31 am
Zann stopped trying to tidy his hair and turned to Snow,
"Ohaiyo Snow-sama...it's been a long time." He didn't seem to notice her pained expression.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:04 am
Susumu claps her hands and everybody in the vacinity of the Office transports to the back patio. "I thought I felt your presence Snowy" Susumu smiles "and Zann whats got you so jittery? do you have business matters to discuss with me?"  

Eris5

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:16 am
Zann straightened up and looked at Susumu in the eye,
"Raikage-sama, I'd like to be promoted to Jounin instead of a Special High Jounin, if possible, and if I qualify." He sounded determined and tried his best to look confident.

((I'll apply for ANBU later, after I learn more jutsus))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:43 am
"alright zann I will test you right here, right now. in a 3 part test. 1st) you must be able to hit these 3 targets..." susumu pulls out a couple cans of soda "2nd) you must answer a couple questions that I am going to ask you later and 3rd)you must spar me only using taijutsu. if you prove yourself worthy then i will make you an official jounin rather than a special jounin." Susumu zips away placing the 3 soda cans very far away. one behind a tree the other behind a rock the other in plain sight sitting on a tree branch. Susumu zips back up to the porch. "now you must hit all 3 targets with only 3 kunai or shuriken, or senbon needles, whichever you are better with. and you cannot leave this patio."  

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:45 am
*neko turns around* "what? sparing susumu only with taijutsu?, wow good luck zann, im now going to dig a grave for you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 am
Zann took out 6 kunai, his brows furrowed together in a deep frown of concentration. He aimed at the one in plain sight 1st, and his arm appeared only to be a blur when he swung it around in a powerful throw. Far away, a small “clink” was heard when the kunai pierced through the soda can.

Next, he aimed at the one behind the tree. He took 2 kunai, 1 in each hand, and threw them at the same time. The one from his left arm travelled straight ahead, slightly to the right of the tree trunk. The one from his right arm was curved in a powerful arc, and at the last second they hit each other. One kunai was deflected from the other, and its edge grazed the soda can, splitting it in none side.

The for the last soda can, he took out a special kunai, made of chakra metal. This one, he ran his wind chakra through it, drastically increasing its cutting power. He then activated his Byakugan in his right eye, and saw through the boulder at the soda can. He then rapidly threw the kunai, and because of the wind chakra it completely went through the boulder and hit the soda can, dead on.

“Was that ok, Susumu-san?” Zann looked anxious, wondering if he did ok.  

iZann

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:27 am
"you defintely didn't do bad" Susumu smiles "now answer these questions for me (PM ME THE ANSWERS)

[b]1) What is more important finishing the mission or making sure all your squad comes back alive? [/b]
[b]2) When completely outnumbered and surrounded by enemy , what is the best course of action?[/b]
[b]3)Your low on supplies and have not yet completed your mission, you cannot return home until the mission is completed and you know this. Natural supplies are scarce, and not worth the energy to rummage for, how do you ration supplies?[/b]
[b]4) Your in a dark labyrinth and only have one match. you must light a torch, a fireplace, a candle and a stove which do you light first?[/b]
[b]5) [u]Give me an Rp example of how you would get out of this situation...[/u]
3 kunai are headed towards Zann all outfitted with explosive tags they soar towards him with great speed, while at the same time a barrage of kunai and shuriken head towards the people Zann is trying to protect, furthermore Zann's teammates are injured and about to be executed, with a split second to react and make his decision what will Zann do? [/b]

"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:05 pm
((Ah Sorry I spent the day celebrating my friend's b-day. xD))

"Oh Hey." Snow waved at Lenon and Zann who had approached behind him. "It's okay, I'll be good." She stood up being transported before Susumu. Wow. She sure looks Dignified. Watching their quick conversation and Zann's target test, the kunoichi smiled. "Nice to see everyone is working hard and improving." Her eyes shifted back towards Susumu. "Well, I don't really have anything important. Just wanted to see if you were fitting well into the office scene, paperwork, and all the heavy loads. I could help out or something if you need." Snow quickly glanced around the office. Pretty clean and tidy. Doesn't look like I could do much though. A small gust seemed to have past by as her long hair followed its current.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:28 am
Zann then stood up confidently and walked up to Susumu, and dipped his head as a form of respect,
"I am ready for my taijutsu test, Raikage-sama." His tone was determined, and held no traces of fear or uncertainty. Everyone he knew in the village had risen to a higher rank than him, and he was determined to pass this test.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:41 pm
i joined a few weeks ago and im still not in a team yet? question  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:43 pm
Zann Juskarath
Zann then stood up confidently and walked up to Susumu, and dipped his head as a form of respect,
"I am ready for my taijutsu test, Raikage-sama." His tone was determined, and held no traces of fear or uncertainty. Everyone he knew in the village had risen to a higher rank than him, and he was determined to pass this test.

do u know about hidden villages the guild  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces