Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Anbu Training Grounds (Under HQ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:15 am
User Image
(good! biggrin )

"Awsome! And sorry if that dirsturbed you." Zaruto said laughing.

"well... i never really was taught by anyone else.. all i know are the basics, and 2 other jutus, my sensei tagught me - which is a paralysis jutsu, and a time reversal technique. im afraid thats all i know."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:17 am
"well, Zaruto if i remeber correctly you're an uchiha correct?" sengetsu asked."and as an anbu member uchiha i'll assume you've awakened your kekkai genkai."  

xLytez

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:20 am
User Image
Zaruto hanged his head down in shame. "actually... no. I was waiting for Hanzo uchiha to teach me.. but i dont know where he's been lately." Zaruto said frowning.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:28 am
Sengetsu smirked."well thats where we'll start." his eyes turned red as his sharingan activated."our kekkai genkai being uchiha are normally awakened in a intensly stressful situation...really thats all it takes to awaken it and to do that we'll start by sparring." he makes a handseal."kage bunshin no jutsu." seven clones line up beside him."defeat each of these clones...show me how much taijutsu you already know."  

xLytez

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:35 am
User Image
Without another owrd the 7 clones all ganged up zaruto. "woah!" Zaruto missed a kick on the face by side stepping. he took the clone by the arm and smashed it on the ground.

zaruto went, WAM PUNCH, KICK..

he instantly destoryed 4 clones. Zaruto was slightly tired, but he ignored it.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:37 am
Sengesu observed his eyes returning to normal."keep it up. kage bunshin no jutsu." seven more clones joined the training session."you mustn't hold back...your awakening will come just give it your all."  

xLytez

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:39 am
User Image
Zaruto narrowly missed another punch, but kicked it in the face.

*POOF* the other clone was destroyed. "that 5 down.. 2 more to go." Zaruto smirked and dashed right in front of one. zaruto flipped up in the air and did a *naruto rendan* on the 6th clone. "huff.. huff." Zaruto wiped sweat off his forehead.

"yeargh!!" Zaruto went full speed and kneed the last one in the gut..
"damn.. this training is stressful." Zaruto said sitting down to take a deep breath.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:43 am
Sengetsu watched Zaruto."you're doing much better than i did." he made several handseals."this time however you have to awaken it...Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!" one hundred Sengetsu clones filled the area."this is it Zaruto they will attack one at a time until you are so tired that your body will live up to its potential." the first clone charges Zaruto as sengetsu fininshes the statement.  

xLytez

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:47 am
User Image
"alright i understand!" Zaruto said confidently. zaruto kicked there, punched, dodged a punch, then kicked it in the face.

Zaruto was tired but he wouldnt give up yet. Zaruto jumped n the air and viciously grabbed it by the face and pushed it hard into the ground, making a a *CRACK* noise destroying the clone.

As zaruto was about to kill the last bunshin. Zaruto felt a terrible pain rise up in his eyes. "sensei!? whats going on??" Zaruto screamed in pain and fell to the ground.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:51 am
Sengetsu watched Zaruto."your eyes should feel as if they're on fire now...this is sharingan you have finally awakened it." the final clone vanished as sengetsu walked over to Zaruto."i know it hurts but this is the final step overcome this ain and the sharingan will be yet another tool in your shinobi arsenal."

(i'll teach you 2morrow g2g and even if i tried to teach you now your character should be too tired to complete the jutsu currently.)  

xLytez

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:55 am
User Image
(alright Thanks alot sengetsu =D ill be in the hospital.)

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:40 pm
*Hanzo arrived in the training grounds.*
'Ive got to start training for the sannin exams if I want any hope of being a hokage one day!"
*Hanzo built up every ounce of chakra he could until he was at his fullest.*
"Ive got 5 jutsu to learn, 3 are kage level...if I learn them all within the next few days I can probably win this thing...I might even have time to learn more..."

*Hanzo sent a strong electrical current threw his hands...Hando no Semeku (Hands of Torture). Hanzo quickly charged up to a tree and smacked it with the electrical current.*
"Damn not enough electricity!"
*Hanzo tried again*
"Still not enough'

*For hours Hanzo repeated it over and over until finally he got it. He then let his body fall and lie back to rest.*

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:28 pm
*When Hanzo awake he had much of his chakra come back but he was still abit weak. Though his determination got him up and started on the next jutsu.*
"Time for Shina's touch, if I thought Hands of torture was rough then this is gonna be hell"
*For many hours Hanzo tried over and over again to do the technique until finally he accomplished it. He then passed out and was left lying there for almost for the rest of the day and most of the next day.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:18 pm
*A few days later Hanzo entered the training grounds to meet Zaruto*  

Dark-Ninja70

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:15 am
Zaruto appeared in his ANBU suit and took off his mask.

"Hey hanzo.. you called?" zaruto asked.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces