Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Summon Sphere ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:41 pm
((well the metal Isolonium can absorb, amplify and redirect energy. Well some forms of energy. Kinetic and spirit energy are not effected by this. The lighting elemental being electrical in nature are vulnerable to absorption. And as to complete your saying "Energy cannot be created, or destroyed. Only change form. So by proxy if the elementals lack a physical body and exist as energy and willpower than when they come in contact with the Isoloium blade their "bodies" , being energy, would be absorbed and changed. Now if they didn't have a physical body then this would essentally kill them, if they did then being sliced though by a blade a atom thick on the edge would. Either way the summons would be dead unless you were to reply a effective counter, which you didn't. And since the blade only absorbs energy, the willpower portion wouldn't be absorbed. And as for you claim of godlike...this ability has been state in all of the many revisions of my profile, all which have been approved by a moderator. So I ask you to revise your post , unless Afos has a ability to effect the motion of a object or redirect energy.oh and i before i forget, i ask you to remember that the laws of physics don't necessary have to apply in a roleplay. Esspeically in a place like byako which defiles the laws of physics each day. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:54 am
((You are obviously not even attempting to listen here. The elementals are willpower and energy mixed, they cannot be separated. So, either the energy blasted from the beam is contained by willpower, or the energy is no longer there. They cannot be separated. In fact, that is really the only defining characteristic of said elementals. Until your character converted them into a powerful beam, all they could do was absorb energy to multiply and deliver annoying but harmless jolts. You're the one who converted them into something dangerous.
Is this the portion of your profile that you claim this is stated in and approved?
Quote:
The blades on the both weapons are made form the rare element Isolonium. A indestructible element that can also amplify energy directed into it.

Because that does not say that your blades absorb energy and not willpower. It's a thowoff line that could mean just about anything, including that his blades just glow in the dark. Even I'd approve that and I in no way approve of what you're trying to stretch it to mean.
And on your parting shot, just because they don't have to apply, doesn't mean that they don't unless stated otherwise. Or, you know, that means there's no gravity or air in Byako.
All in all, you're stretching a line to mean something it does not explicitly say. Your weapons are vague, with meaning ranging from they glow from the sun's power to they can suck energy out of anything and use it to fire shoop da whoop lazors. Your post states that the elementals are absorbed and that their energy is fired in a beam. There is nothing there that states or really even implies that Viva somehow wrested control from Afos, only that he converted the elementals into a beam with a sword. So I ask you to continue on and not pester me into revising my post, as you are the one attempting godmodding here, not me.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:33 am
(( why are you two getting so uptight over nothing anything can happin in a role play energy can be changed and willpower can be obsorbed so they should be able to separated. im juts sayin yo two shuoldent make such a big deal out of this))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:03 am
((i'm not making a big deal about this. I just simple asked him to change his post. Faulty the one attacking me here. I just simply explained what my ability did. Oh and to counter your point faulty, your must have overlooked where i said the blade cannot absorb some types of energies, not that willpower is a energy, but for the sake of proving a point let say that it is. If there were two types of energies mixed together, one absorbent the other not, if the blade were to pass though the two, naturally the part that was vulnerable to this absorption would be that just absorbed. While the other not. That said willpower is not a energy only a property. A applied on at that, and you also seemed to ignored the two points that i did point out. That Energy cannot be created or destroyed only changed form. Meaning that lets say the willpower was sucked in as well, since it changed form a electrical type energy to a light based one then it is only logical that the willpower portion be changed as well. That is unless it isn't energy at all and therefore subjected to separation, or two your counter your own point by saying the laws of physics do not apply here. That and my second point that once a summon is destroyed the caster no longer has control of it or its attacks, till it is resummoned. That said you also blew over my point that in either scenario with the summons having a physical form, or not, they would've been killed unless you counter appropriately. Which you did not. To be honest, I don't give a s**t really what your post was. I was just asking for you to revise a post that seemed beyond Afos ability seeing how i have yet to find a official profile for him. Anyway my point being that, I don't know what you seem to have against me, and to be honest i don't give a s**t if you do, but your the one here who starting screaming godmodding. Oh if you wish for me to list every single possiable attack, ability and aspect of any technology he might use, then i have no problem with page stretching with every bit of information i've ever created about the Ancients and this character in the last five years. I just don't think the mods would approve of a profile that long. So just be happy what i did include. Oh and speaking of profiles, Ansem, good work with that one, real top quality.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:02 pm
((I had no problem with anything before. You're the one insisting that I change my post, and I am loath to do that as I did not break a rule or post anythign that I did not intend.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:30 pm
((very well then either way it doesn't matter to me i already have planned counters for either way. Oh and could you tell me which page Afos' profile is on?))

Viva quickly leap in the way at the last second taking the blast in the chest. He remains largely unaffected by the attack. Viva reaches into his pocket and takes out a small crystal. Holding out his right hand, he places the crystal on the back of his glove.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:36 pm
((Fair enough. And, no, I couldn't. I posted it ages ago and use the copy I have saved on disk rather than sifting through the convoluted pages of unused profiles here.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:52 pm
((oh well the reason i asked was that i did sift though the pages. I was bored...and i couldn't find it.))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:57 pm
(( are we going to get back to the roleplay or what ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
((That's odd. It might have been moved somewhere. I don't know what the new mods have been up to.
And, yeah, we are. I'm not posting because there's really nothign for Afos to do. Unless, of course, you want another post that's just, "Afos focused on summoning the massive meteors from the Clan Attack event." Really not pushing the story any further.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:30 pm
The blade pushed in and caught into the bone at an angle that would deny Xi a grip of the hilt. The manticore roared in pain and stabbed at Xi with a scorpion tail.

As the first slime fell, the others continued after it. After reaching their comrade they send around until they spotted DChase and blubbered towards him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:32 pm
After the blade drive home, Xi places her palm on the ontop of the Manticore's skull. Pushing off she vaults over its back. Barely able to twist out of the way of the striking tail in her midair fall. She curls up into a small ball as she plummets to the ground, only to spring out at the last moment so send her skidding backwards to a stop.

((I'm still assuming that they were airborne.))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:47 pm
Chase stared in disbelief, still holding his head as if something were wrong. However from his appearence to the slimes, nothing was wrong.
"Don't you ever die??"
He asked, readying his wristblades. Rather than any fancy magic, he went forewardly to slashing and hacking at them with his cold blades. However, along with his slashing, it seemed if another person were doing the same from behind the slimes, dancing among them in invisibility, slicing when they least expected with an invisible very large blade.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:56 am
Unlike the first one who was hit by such a sudden blast that it completly froze over, the ice that formed on these slimes merely broke off from them, shrinking them in size with every ice chunk they loss.
The slimes ambered after Chase.

The manticore dives after her, the sharp points of the manticores teeth and claws glimmered in the sunlight.  

Blight_of_Luca

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:25 pm
"Tch..."
The Chase with the wrist blades eyed the slimes with annoyance in his violet eyes before fading to nothing.
The slashing of the invisible long blade of a whip revealed an owner upon pushing the nearby slimes back, Chase's image/form more solid as he completed the attack. The red ribbon curled around his feet as he pulled out another card and placed it on the ground revealing a very large symbol covering the area of the slimes; Chase's feet the middle of it. The warming temperature fell again and, invoking the spell by slashing at the advancing slimes, a chaotic flurry of ice spikes shot out from the ground in random; impaling unsuspecting slimes from below covering the entire enchanted area.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff