Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZNGWR

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, and extreme randomness. Moderator spots open. 

Tags: roleplaying, roleplay, contest 

Reply ZNWGR
Rant Page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zebracorna
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:55 am
Hey Girl. I heard about that Rant from Mom. Can't believe him. Poor You, He's taking it out on you guys. Make you a deal, When I graduate I'll come down there and rescue you!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:29 pm
seriously! o-o would u rlly do that cuz?  

NobaraSorrowFox
Vice Captain

Zebracorna
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:56 am
Sure, I plan on having a roadtrip around the states to visit all of my online friends (aka Erim, Lord Isaeri, etc.) and I willl picky you up too!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:24 am
O-O u mean i have to come wiff ?  

NobaraSorrowFox
Vice Captain

Zebracorna
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:31 am
Well, I suppose Yesh!

Rant:
Me little bro is evil and I need to go poopy!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:58 pm
Wow that's cool Zebby have fun mrgreen
Wish I could do that...Lucky roadtripper!
I hate my little brother to but I have no comment on the second part...  

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo
Crew

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

NobaraSorrowFox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:19 pm
im munna die on road trip...sum1 can take mi place!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:05 pm
Aaaawwwww! Nu!  

Zebracorna
Captain

NobaraSorrowFox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:23 pm
awwww....yes! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:14 pm
*Sniffle* I have a new rant (Advice or sympathy welcome, Not criticism... get enough of that at home):

There is a new guy at school... (Amazingly, I knew there would be... Deja Vu!) and I have a huge crush on him..... *drool* And it's only been three days. He's not great looking, he's not rich... He's a NICE SWEET Smart Average Joe (from london... but I didn't notice.... Go figure) Unfortunatly, My BFF has a habit of 'innocent' flirting. She has been flirting with him since we met him, which is 3 days ago since school started, and he is now besotted. Funny thing... SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND ALREADY! It's like... God save some for the rest of us... Sniff. And, You may think I'm being to hasty, because it's only three days, and this may sound strange, but usually I mull for months before I decide if I like a guy. I feel like I've met this one in another life... Apparently, In another life I was the lonely bystander TOO! I can't tell Becky I like him... She'll laugh. I love her and all but when it comes to guys, She's just not that kind of friend. And the friend I usually go to with problems like this has turned into a Manda clone! This is not bad, Manda is nice, but now Kelsey is so fake.... I want my old friend back... Another one of my friends, Rebecca A. has found a new BFF, my archenemy, Taylor. So... everyone has a friend (aka bff) but me, Becky doen't count. For obvious reasons right now. AGH!  

Zebracorna
Captain

Moema Isi
Crew

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:32 am
Zeb: HI!
And mind if I give some advice?
Well, I've seen this happen before more than once. Its even happened to me, once upon a time. So, here's my advice: I think that you should sit down with your friend and tell her how you feel. Explain to her that you like this boy. That it makes you upset when she flirts with him, knowing that she's already taken by another. It may sound completely ridiculous but she's never going to get the picture unless you arrange the pieces!
As for the guy that you like, I think that you should let him know that you like him. I don't mean like going up to him and blurting out "IM MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!" or anything like that. But just being honest and sincere. From how you described him, he seems like a nice understanding person.
I hope this helps. If not, well at least I tried.
xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:51 pm
Hiya Moe-san! YAY! *huggles* Thankyou for the advice. When I get back to school on Tuesday I'll try it. I'll definitely will tell Becky. But... O_o Tell the guy? Oh god..... redface I get red when I have to answer a question in class and its wrong. Imagine if I asked Daniel and He said what all males say!!!! AAAHHHHH! *hides under covers* Nuuu... I'll live here... as a hermit before I am rejected again.... O_O  

Zebracorna
Captain

NobaraSorrowFox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:27 am
lol..nice cuz

After today (Sun) i wont beh on for 2 weeks crying
but i got my cell bkies ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:50 pm
OH! cool! Why? You grounded? same #?  

Zebracorna
Captain