Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Arena: Come if You Dare ((OPEN, and always ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:45 am
"No offense," Elandru said very sincerely,"I didn't die and none of her blows ever hit me...I just got a little pissed..."
"And WHAT, You blew the place up?" Dawn said angrily, cutting Elandru off,"And you..." She pointed a finger at Sorandati,"stop being so goddamn sarcastic!"
"As a matter of fact I did...And she survived so what...technically noone won...I just passed out after the explosion." Elandru said with a matter-of-fact tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:23 pm
Sorandati shot him a look.

"I could've killed you easily after that explosion and you know that, brat," she snapped, drawing on a cigarette she just lit. "I just chose not to. And you forfeited, so technically, I won." She shot Dawn a look. "And I will be however sarcastic I want to be, Ms. Queen."  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:52 am
"SHUT THE HELL UP,"Dawn said angrily, "Dammit Elandru if you lost, I'll kill you myself," Dawn said grabbing Elandru's sword getting ready to strike.
"Se-Dekenya(De-Summon)" Elandru said as Dawn was whiffed away," God, she can be such a b***h at times...She actually tried to kill me." He said as he sat down, "Well, I really didn't make a promise to her to join her I said when I died...That's a little different i guess but man...she is really possesive. Ex-fiance before she died." He said with a weird tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:37 pm
Sorandati raised an eyebrow at Elandru and then rolled her eyes.

"I'm sure she was," she stated simply. "Don't summon her again."  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:57 pm
Darc Star stepped into the room "Hello, do you mind if i stay here? I'm kinda lost..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:20 am
"Who the hell are you," Elandru said, "And how the hell did you get here?"

*OMG ITS MY GF Corin how ya been?*
*sorry mayhem its been awhile since me and her talked over gaia*  

Elandru Dark Angel

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:32 pm
*yes its me*
Name: Darc Star
Appearance: Blue hair, blue eyes, wardrobe changes

Powers: summoning, can analze anything, calling her animal friends, magic (she prefers fire)

Weapons: can summon anything, but her actual wepons are a crossbow, that can channel her magic energy into a fast and deadly bolt, a bow, which can sap either energy or life from a target, and a katana, indestructable, with no impurities

Personality: nice, generus, modest, just dont get her pissed

Bio: leader of the Darklight clan, can't remember much else, and what she can remember she won't say

Pets (if any): not any PETS, her animals are her friends

Other: no, i pretty much covered everything i think...

"And as for how I got here, I was walking through the forest, considering what to do next. Then I thought about fighting a tought opponent, and the next thing I knew I was here..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:36 pm
"Well, aren't you a little b***h...so u here to fight...i'll fight ya, and i won't hold back!!!" Elandru said happily that he had somthing to do," Finally something to do...but I need some time to recover from the last fight so...maybe later..." Elandru said very lazily  

Elandru Dark Angel

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:38 pm
((It's cool, Elandru. It would've gotten boring with just us two beating the snot out of each other anyway. ^_^))

Sorandati, smirking, stood up.

"Damn right you do," she told Elandru smugly before walking over and holding out her hand for the other girl to shake it. "I'm Sorandati Windsear, the lord and master of this arena. Pleasure to see you've arrived safely."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:45 pm
She shook her hand "It's a pleasure to meet you too!" she said with a smile on her face. "Just a minute." Then her irises turned green, with magic runes on her, and stared intently at Elandru and Sorandati. After a while she said "Wow. A goddess and someone else of near equal power. Once we fight, i doubt I'll survive long. At least it'll be fun!" Then she went to sit down.  

Darc_Star_Blue

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:51 pm
Sorandati raised an eyebrow at her.

"Someone of nearly EQUAL power?" She asked incredulously before glancing at Elandru disbelievingly. Then she blinked as she remembered the glow that had come from Darc's eyes. "Wow... I feel violated..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:53 pm
Name: avis
Appearance: look at avi
Powers: mind read,mind snap, unable to be analized(more needs time to recover for previos things)incres of powers thru fighting
Weapons: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm watever i want
Personality: mine no better explanation sorry
Bio: this is only on current life. Evilish and not giving a dam bout others not much else only been 5 months sence reawankining
Pets (if any): Oh My Gumball thing
Other: said to be seen on and off for 1000nds of years and has a bag of holding

"What the ******** is this place?"  

Srenas

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:56 pm
((Uh, I wanna know about your bio. Please put a little more thought into your bio please. I'm sorry I'm picky, but that'd be great.
And you're GUMBALL thing? HUH?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:17 pm
LovetoCauseMayhem
((Uh, I wanna know about your bio. Please put a little more thought into your bio please. I'm sorry I'm picky, but that'd be great.
And you're GUMBALL thing? HUH?))

((um cant say bout bio somting i want but i have the rest of it thought up
and the gumball thin is what my avi is cuddling))  

Srenas

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:19 pm
((*stares hard at the thing your avi's holding* That's a GUMBALL thing?
Well, just SOMETHING about your character that makes us know him a little better? Because you're being incredibly vague...))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games