Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:53 pm
"Heck, I would use my feet if I had to!" She said earnestly. "I may be at a chunin level, but even so, I am also one of the new and infamous sannin of the Rock." She said confidently. " Thing is...I don't want to be infamous..." She shrugged,"I guess that is just people's opinion..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:56 pm
Jin jumps in surprise. "Wait your a sannin." He bows respectfully. "I am sorry for adressing you so formally."  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:59 pm
"No, no, no, no! Don't do that please!" She waved her hands in front of her. "I feel old when they do that, Also I don't deserve the tittle of 'Sannin' I was just a regular Chunin at least a few months ago." She continued to wave her hands in front of her with a sad expression and her eyebrows tilted up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:00 pm
Jin smiled and let out a small laugh. "Thank kit he told me if i ever met you to do it. He said it would get you angry."  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:02 pm
"Well, not angry....just a little odd." She admitted with an unsure smile she usually had around new people she met.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:08 pm
"We'll i guess thats kool." jin sat back down watching the water.  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:10 pm
"So what do you guys do here?", She asked sticking her feet back in the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:13 pm
He looks over and then back at the water. "Well we do lots of stuff train play around then more training."  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:17 pm
"Really? Wow, It's like my village. All everyone did was just play around or...bathe." She laughed. "Hmn....I forgot to tell my sister where I was going." She thought out loud.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:20 pm
"Really thats...uh...nice. I must be going nice talking to you." Jin runs back into the village.  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:21 pm
"Uh...Bye?" Shesaid frowning a bit and looking out at the water. -I hope I didn't freak him out or anything....Oh well...- Her head fell.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:41 pm
Hefting a pack of supplies over his shoulder, Loimaru continued past the gates to the Village of Mist. He'd been playing nomad for the last couple of years, traveled most of the countries many times, always moving on to the next place before leaving a trail of friends or acquientences of any sort. He'd never understand the way of the Japanese Shinobi, no matter how much he tried, but even so Loi decided to look for a place to call home. Or a at least as close to home as it could be. Nothing could ever substitude the Shaolin Temple back in China, his time training with his father or with the monks. He shook his head to wave off thse all-too-frequent thoughts and moved deeper into the village. It appeared empty. No one came out to greet him. He touched the lower part of the Kun Staff strapped to his back, something he did whenever he felt uncertain or uncomfortable. He took a left along one of the small avenues between houses and stumbled upon the wooden docking areas of the village. He stood there, eyes darting around, taking in the breathless sight of the sea, shining in the afternoon sun. He couldn't help but think of the Chinese sunset back at the Temple, when the orange glare of the sun beat into his eyes as he practiced his Wushu.  

Loimaru

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:05 pm
Hinaru saw the man without distractions. -I guess he didn't notice me at all....- She looked towards the water again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:22 pm
Seems to me, that I heard someone saying that they were looking for suiton training. A voice came from behind the girl sitting on the docks. A man seemed to have materialized out of nowhere. I am Keikoku, sannin, and hopefully soon kage of the Mist... And I can teach you the skills you seek, if you can answer for me just one question.
User Image  

Yuan Shisho2

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:29 pm
Hinaru stood up quickly as she saw the man. She bowed and heard the rest of what he had to say, "Y...yes of course what is it?" She stammered as her head was still bowed and facing the floor.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff