Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:21 pm
I love these!!!

Mine is:

2 Timothy 2:15 NIV
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:22 pm
Freakconformist
Matthew 7:15 NIV
“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

<.< I don't know if I want that birthverse. Am I supposed to be a false prophet, or am I supposed to watch out for them. I don't feel like a false prophet...

How about you think about everyone that you know or have met that could have been false prophets? That or I shall not listen to your lies XDXD so either way I am careful razz

Also my birth verse from the site is Proverbs 11:2 NIV
"When pride comes, then come disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom."
I like this verse....It is quite true, well to what I know. Pride leads to mistakes and bad choices, which can make you disgraceful. As well as Humility will allow you to let others speak and to allow you time to think before you speak. If anyone disagrees then.... It sounded nice as I typed it XDXD  

Monkeynathan

lizyboo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:14 pm
Hebrews 12:2 NIV
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

wow  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:22 pm
Mine is
1 Peter 1:3 NIV
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

oh cool!!!!!  

jesusgirl115
Crew

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxX-LoneFox-XxX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:08 am
This is the first time i have heard of this acctually and i think it is very interesting. anways mine is:

Colossians 3:4 NIV
When Christ,who is your life,appears,then you also will apear with him in glory.

I have defintly learned something new today and i thank God for helping me get wiser as I live on.
Thank you and God bless you all.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:10 pm
hey  

jesusgirl115
Crew

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jesusgirl115
Crew

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:14 pm
srry i didnt mean 2 post that
P.S. do not comment 2 ur friends AND post in ur guild at the same time or things like this may happen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:48 pm
jesusgirl115
srry i didnt mean 2 post that
P.S. do not comment 2 ur friends AND post in ur guild at the same time or things like this may happen
You can delete your post you know.  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-xAngel of Redemptionx-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:11 am
For whatever this is worth....
Genesis 1:26 NIV
"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:11 am
Oh this is nice.

Hebrews 7:25 NIV
Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

I also like the one for my boyfriend:

Philippians 4:13 NIV
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.  

Ametrin

The_Divine_Archangel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:26 am
heres mine

John 11:27 NIV
“Yes, Lord,” she told him, “I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world.”  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:47 pm
James 1:12 NIV
Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.  

Cookie1474

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

rosadria
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:54 pm
Deuteronomy 10:20 NIV
Fear the LORD your God and serve him. Hold fast to him and take your oaths in his name.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:47 pm
I saw this site once, and I love it!

Ecclesiastes 12:13 NIV
Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.

GLBT

Sapphirianna

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:25 pm
Romans 12:17 NIV
Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody.

That is so cool! I have problems with my temper sometimes, and this is... wow... It tells me what to do... wow... O.o  
Getting to know each other

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff