Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Bound. [[OPEN!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:56 pm
Lily walked up behind Tishon with the bucket of water still in her hand and sat down behind him. She soaked the cloth in the water and winged it out. Gently, she dabbed his wounds, first to clean up the dry blood, then harder to clean the wounds themselves. "This probably hurts, but just bear with me." Lily winged out the cloth in the water again and cleaned up the rest of his wounds causing a couple to begin bleeding again.

Setting the cloth back in the bucket, she walked out to get the bandages and ointment. When she came back she poured a bit of the thick white liquid in her hand and rubbed it all over Tishon's back. Lily wrapped his wounds and washed her hands off briefly in the bucket.
"I highly suggest you get a lot of rest and not get up tomorrow if you can get away with it. You won't scar as much that way and you will heal faster too. So please get to bed now and I will cover for you the rest of the day." With that, she cleaned up and left the 3 of them alone.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:30 pm
Mei's stomach grumbled. After a long day of crying she laughed really loud. Then rushed to Lily. "Lily, I'm really hungry.. Will you teach me how to cook so you don't have to work so hard?"  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Startled by the voice, Lily dropped the bucket she had been carrying. Quickly, she grabbed another cloth and cleaned up the mess. As she walked to the wash room she spoke to Mei. "If you get permission from the queen for me to teach you. You really shouldn't be in the kitchen otherwise and I might get in trouble if I'm seen teaching you or having you cook when that is my job to do so." Once inside of the wash room she began to clean out the bucket and the cloths. She then unpinned the dry clothes and put them in a weaved basket. "Without her permission, I can't teach you to cook. I'm sorry" She bowed to Mei and started folding the clothes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:14 am
" B-But what if I ordered you to teach me?" Mei made her fingers do quotation marks on "Ordered." She didn't want to talk to mother right now- she'd already gotten her mad. "Would mother mind then? I don't think she'd let me if I asked her." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "I got her annoyed.."  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:00 am
She set down the last of the folded clothes and spoke with her head down. "If you order me to, then I can't disobey, but I worry for your sake." Lily lifted the basket and carried it into the queen's bedroom. Once she finished putting away the clothes, she spoke again. "What would you like to cool Ms. Mei?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:10 pm
Mei smiled. " Anything that seems difficult. I'm tired of ordering people to do thing for me.. sick and tired of it.." She looked down and then looked up to Lily. "Why are you worried for my sake. Teaching me how to cook doesn't do anything to us.." She said lost in thought.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:41 pm
She looked at Mei with a curious look. "Why something difficult? You need to master the basics first." Lily carried the basket back into the wash room and looked her straight in the eye with a look of seriousness. "The queen is already angry with you and you might push her over the edge, but, being that I'm still new, I don't know how much it takes to do that." She put her head down and started at her feet as she mumbled. "She might take her anger out on me since she most likely wouldn't touch you." Lily was wiggling her toes and fiddling with a bracelet she wore.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:51 pm
Mei frowned and ignored her answer. " Ok basics then. " She said suddenly grinning. " Of course.. Look at me, tackling the difficult things right away.."  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:12 pm
Lily let out a deep sigh and walked into the kitchen. "Let's begin with cooking up some vegetable soup then." She got out a large bowl and placed it over the fire. Washing off the counter, she spoke to Mei. "Could you fill up that bucket with water and bring it back here?" She said as she pointed to a bucket.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:24 pm
"Ok." She swiftly picked up the bucket, and brought it out to the pond.. She didn't feel like walking all the way to the well, and besides mother might catch her fetching water.. So she got the bucket full. Every few seconds, she put it down to breathe a little, but she was able to get it in the kitchen without anyone catching her. "Here Lily." She placed the bucket on the ground slowly trying not to show she was already tired.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:44 pm
Silently, Lily too the bucket from here and poured half the water into the the pot, saving the rest for other uses. Placing the lid on the pot, she ushered Mei to her. "To clean the water we have to boil it, and to do that, we need a fire." She grabbed a couple of logs and placed them under the pot in the fire place. She made a spark out of, what looked like, two ordinary stones. "That's how you light the fire." Walking to the closet, she handed Mei a basket as she took her own. Though, before she took a step outside, she turned around and looked at her. "We should get you in some different clothes so no one will know it is in at a first glance, because we have to go out to the garden." She walked into the laundry room and grabbed some slave clothes for her. They were ragged and beat up, but they did the trick.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:29 pm
Mei smiled at the clothes. She hid behind the piece of the laundry room that seemed like a dressing room. Quickly changing into the slave clothes; she stepped out. "Tada! Should I take my slippers off? " She asked walked over next to Lily. She was happy to experience wearing these clothes. All she ever wore was something formal, or something out rageous that she definetly didn't want to wear.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:25 pm
At the question, Lily looked at Mei's slippers and nodded her head as she handed her some different shoes. "We have to go out into the garden and pick vegetables for the soup. So unless you want those dirty, I suggest changing out of them."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:21 pm
Mei nodded and obidiently took off the slippers and changed them. She hid her slippers in the corner; then hopped to Lily side. " Ok, Let's go." It was a quiet walk to the vegetable garden. She smiled while looking around. She hadn't been here before. Since slaves work here, she wasn't allowed to be here beacuse of the stupid royal-slave relationship. She thought of Tishon, and imagined if she had loved a slave; would she be able to talk to him too and not see him suffer and get hurt..? She stared into mid-air not noticing Lily if she said anything.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:15 pm
Once they reached the garden, Lily stopped at the carrot patch, though Mei continued walking like a zombie in her own world. She opened her mouth to call out her name, but closed it waiting to see if she would trip over anything and learn her lesson about daydreaming while working.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games