Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
What gives with all the so-called upgrades to Gaia? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Screw the stuff we don't need
  Listen to us and give us the things we WANT!
View Results

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:09 am
I heard from a VERY RELIABLE source that Lanzer may not be the owner of Gaia anymore- at least not sole owner... and that could have a lot to do with why older guild-based promises are being ignored. And just who is this FIN? He seems to be the person that I was told is pulling the strings around here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:33 am
Fin is like the CEO or something of Gaia from what I have gathered. So he runs the business basically gonk

Can anyone say Battle Cash Shop D:  

churrlo

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:17 pm
mamarita
I heard from a VERY RELIABLE source that Lanzer may not be the owner of Gaia anymore- at least not sole owner... and that could have a lot to do with why older guild-based promises are being ignored. And just who is this FIN? He seems to be the person that I was told is pulling the strings around here.

You really don't explore Gaia much at all anymore do you? GCD should (but I could be wrong) be the place to see all the new things. You could learn a lot by reading past AtAs, but if you don't have the time you can get some of the info from the asked the admin thread.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:37 am
Noodles ... you believe what these guys tell you too easily.

How long have we been told that the battle and GGN stuff is just around the corner? How many times have we been fed rubbish about updates?

Until Gaia starts delivering what it promises and when, I'm taking everything I read from Fin, Lanzer and co with an ample dose of salt.

PL - Cynic.  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:33 am
I agree, I find it hard to believe any of their so called promises.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:37 pm
Pilotslover
Noodles ... you believe what these guys tell you too easily.

How long have we been told that the battle and GGN stuff is just around the corner? How many times have we been fed rubbish about updates?

Until Gaia starts delivering what it promises and when, I'm taking everything I read from Fin, Lanzer and co with an ample dose of salt.

PL - Cynic.

Lanzer himself says that he isn't sure. I know he's not a dev or artist, he can't know how long it will take or what problems will be run into. I also suspect that him just not knowing, or being unsure, is why he skips questions, because Gaians don't see the part about him not being sure, than become assholes when it isn't out a month before he specified, even though the day before they start whining it is mentioned in about every forum that there was a major bug found and the release has been delayed indefinably because of it...

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:29 am
O_o Newsfeed stuff randomly appeared today. I was a little annoyed to see my journal effected by the changes. I mean, I know I'll get used to it eventually, but it's always depressing when something else changes. And I was going in to write such a happy post too. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:45 pm
I dislike the new my gaia, which already is broken D:  

churrlo

Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out