Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:02 pm
"It rained the entire time. I enjoy the rain, but not that much," she replied, raising an eybrow slightly. "I would appreciate it if you got to the point. I have business here I need to attend to."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:02 pm
Turning back towards the door, Ethin remembered what he had told Kiae. Sighing to himself, he strode towards the window and planted himself in front of it, back to the women.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:09 pm
Esole giggled girlishly and continued playing with her hair. "Why of course. I would not want to keep you from your Darkfriend hunting," she said slowly, shooting an angry look at Ethin's back for staying in the room. Returning her gaze to Kiae, she sighed. "Well, I know we may have our.. differences, but I don't think we should let that divide us."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:11 pm
"I happen to disagree," Kiae said shortly, keeping her Aes Sedai tone. "I believe it would be better to sever our acquaintaince entirely. I am not as fond of conflict and baiting people as Green sisters seem to be."
Keeping her ward up to protect against any weaves, Kiae glanced at Ethin in surprise, and then gratefulness.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:17 pm
"Oh really?" she asked, irritated. "That's what you think I like to do? You think I go out and search for conflict and find 'baiting people' sport?" Esole rose slowly, fighting down the urge to embrace the One Power and lash out with it. It angered her even more that the Yellow had embraced the Power in her presence. Her lip quivered in a sneer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:19 pm
"Actually, yes," Kiae agreed calmly, nodding a bit. "Why you think I wish to travel with you after the wrong you did to me, and to a companion of mine, is beyond me. And after that man you have Bonded, I do not wish to be in the same country as he."
She let her own eyes remain calm and stared straight at the woman. Most people imagined Yellow Sisters as meek, calm, and doormats. They were only one-third right, at least in Kiae's case. Most of the Yellow Sisters she knew were strong woman, and merely knew when to remain quiet and back down.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:32 pm
Ethin's shoulders hunched as he felt like someone was watching him. He knew Esole well enough to know that she was probably glaring at him. He had to fight back the urge to turn around and confront her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:37 pm
Esole somehow managed not to quiver with fury. She always hated how more force seemed to come out of a calm voice rather than someone yelling. "And what wrong was it that I did to you?" Esole said coolly, taking a deep breath before she went on. "If I remember correctly, you were eager to be rid of that man. What does it matter what I do to him? And why does Melthin bother you so?"  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:50 pm
"It does not matter how eager I was to be rid of him - it was not your place to Bond him, and most definitely not your place to do so against his will," Kiae replied smoothly. At the mention of the necromancer, she almost lost control, and swallowed hard.
"As for your newest Warder, the man is an abomination. So are his powers," Kiae informed her coolly. "I Heal, I respect life, and I respect the fact that it ends and the body has done the spirit a service and has earned a rest. That person chooses to disregard this fact and insteads violates the bodies of animals and humans alike - I have no doubt about that - for his own purposes."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:57 pm
"The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills. At least he doesn't go about killing people to use as his little puppets," Esole shuddered at the thought. "Of course, I do not agree with his ways but it is his choice, not mine. Who am I to say what he should and shouldn't do?"  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:00 pm
"You are the Aes Sedai that Bonded him after knowing him approximately three hours," Kiae replied with a sweet smile. "Perhaps you should wait longer after meeting the next man before Bonding him as well."
With that barb sent flying, Kiae actually felt immensely better - and then guilty at feeling better. "Ah well."
"And I never agreed with that saying. Men's wishes and desires can influence how people percieve the Wheel's will easily," Kiae added. "Now, what did you want to see me for? Hardly to argue about your latest aquisition, I believe."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:08 pm
Esole merely shrugged off the Kiae's biting words. She didn't know why, but all her anger seemed to drain out of her. Maybe it was the strange calm that Ethin seemed to have rubbing off on her in this close proximity.
"Right you are," Esole said gaily. "I mean to press the matter of remaining with your party. It was obvious this would be your next stop so I thought it best to come here ahead of you and let you think things through before seeing me again. And, of course, you needn't see Master Geofram again." She nearly slipped Melthin's real name. Obviously he was hiding his true identity and she very nearly let this Yellow know.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:10 pm
"I have no wish to travel with you. Period," Kiae replied shortly. "And his name is Melthin Geofram, is it? I intend to find out what I can on this man, be sure of it."
She gathered her cloak about her, and brushed a curl from her face. "If that was the only reason you wanted to see me, I'm sorry to have wasted your time. I have something to attend to, so if that's all, I'll take my leave."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:19 pm
Hardly aware of what he was doing, Ethin wheeled around and very nearly grabbed the Aes Sedai's arm. "You mustn't leave. Our reasons for traveling with you before have not changed. You will willing toss aside help in your hunt for the New Order. A hunt that we are undergoing as well?" Ethin said in a rush. "You are not the woman I thought you were."
Tired of disappointment, he left the two Aes Sedai with that and was out of the inn in a matter of seconds. He marched off to where he had found Kiae Sedai and sat himself in the grass, glaring off into the night.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:24 pm
Esole stared off after Ethin, eyes nearly popping out of her head. "What in the Light?" she murmured. She plopped herself down on the bed and looked at the door, waiting for the Yellow to leave.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff