Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
.:Love & Lies:. (A Romance RP) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you here for?
  The Love <3
  The Lies >=)
  The Poll =P
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:42 pm
Maiko smiled at his voice.
She almost immeadiately recognized the voice. Hesistantly, she pushed the intercom button as she spoke, saying, "Kai Wataru? This is Maiko..Fujino. I know you from school. Do you need somewhere to stay? I have an extra room in my apartment.." She said, letting go of the button. She laughed softly.
He has a house, doesn't he? I wonder why he doesn't just go home to get out of the rain...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:58 pm
Kai grinned evily at the intercom, which made several people passing buy look at him. Corse he knew Miss. Fujino. Alot of guy's knew her at school, plus half of his friends just loved talking about her all the time. He had run into her during different periods, but none of them were that long nor interesting.
Kai looked down at his soaked clothes, and had spotted different blood stains on his shirt from the chicken blood. He stripped it off when no one was looking and threw it in the trash. Now he was just in his soaked undershirt which didn't make him look that bad, and he had an excuse for getting out of the rain.

He poked the button again
"Hey Mai, if you don't mind me calling you that" He said with a sneeze from the cold "You sure you wouldn't mind me staying in there? I'm kinda cold out here.."

Kai had a sudden thirst for blood and didn't know if this was going to be such a good idea. He hoped he could be pleased with what he already had untill tomorrow.

s n o m i s

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:00 pm
Kaname heard the lady put his plate down and he looked over and up at her. He said a polite thank you before eating. Believe it or not in public he was civilized. He used utensils to cut the meat and dipped it into a nice sauce. He put the first piece in his mouth and savored it. Before quickly finishing the rest off. He was also quick, which gave him the hick ups. He downed his glass of pepsi and then paided the bill and left.

His house was on the edge of the town which took about 45 minutes walking to get there. But when your a werewolf nothing was slow(except classes) he took off running and soon ran by a girl with red hair hopping up and down cheerfully. He wouldv'e just ran by her but her scent cuaght his attention and he stopped. He sniffed once more to be certain. Then took a couple more steps toward her. "Your.......a werewolf,? He asked rather then said," I havnt seen or met you before do you live in this town." He asked curiously. and why was she jumping up and down liuke she'd accomplished something, plus she was on the edge of town," he thought and was curious by that fact  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:33 pm
Maiko smiled, and pushed the intercom button.
"Of course I don't mind, both.. You can call me Mai. Besides, why else would I ask you?" She said softly, letting go. Her heart skipped a beat as she pushed the buzzer button, the one that unlocked the door, to let him in.
Quickly remembering, she pushed the intercom, I'm on the second floor in apartment number 17..." She said, glad he couldn't see her. Her face must be pink from blushing.
He'll be sleeping in my apartment... She thought, biting her lip.
Maiko took a deep breath, calming herself down.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

atemuzuko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:34 am
Emi stared in horror at the man in front of her. "Um..."She quickly looked around, trying to see if anyone was nearby. "No, I don't live here. I live in the forest." She pointed behind her for extra emphasis. She stepped closer, and sniffed the boy in front of her. "You are a werewolf as well?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:22 am
((Sorry for my absence >.<))

Shana just stared at the two guys as they faught, not knowing what to do or how to stop them. Though, as soon as it started, it was over. She thought for a moment at the nicknames they were calling each other, Bloodsucker and Mutt. After the scene was over and Naoki asked if she was ok, she questioned him. "Where did you two get those nicknames? Dog, Mutt, and Bloodsucker are rare to come by."

twilight_pixie

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:57 am
"Of course im a wolf or else i wouldnt be able to tell you where," Kaname said and chuckle," in fact if i wasnt a werewolf i wouldnt evn know you exsisted becuase id still be walking way back that way," He said as he pointed in the direction hed come."How do you manage to live in woods right next to a town i mean seems alittle hard to stay consealed dont you think." he said and then held out his hand," Imma Kaname nice to meet'cha." He said with another wide grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:26 pm
Naoki smiled.
"Well it has a little something to do about our pasts...It's complicated, something that isn't worth talking about." He said, walked with her once again.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:09 pm
Kimmy lay under a tree in the park listening to music and taking a nap. She slept here last night, watching animal pass slowly by. She knew this park was safe she'd been hanging out here forever; well, since she was 6..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:37 pm
"Emi. Nice to meet you." Emi paused to shake his hand before continuing. "I live in the forest. Pretty far back actually. I used to live in a village a long way from here, but since I turned into a werewolf..." She trailed off, and looked away. "I had no idea there were...others around. I mean, I knew there were other werewolves, because if there weren't, I wouldn't be one." She looked back towards the forest, rain dripping from her wet hair.

"The forest is really lonely sometimes."

atemuzuko

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:12 am
'Hiya emi," He said and then listened to her. "So i guess they ran you out of the village then," He asked curiously," Nevermind you dont have to answer that." He said then looked down, then an idea popped into hishead," Hey i gots and idea, why dont you come to stay with me, considering you looked excited that you were standing on the very edge of town," He said," PLus i have warm water food, and a nice soft place where u could sleep," He said with a grin," PLus we need more werewolfs in town, right now its only me and isamu, if the vampires wanted they could kill me and him becuase its 3 to 2." He said and turned slightly. "Would you wanna come or not , because i have some homework that i need to get doen."(not that he does it xD)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:44 am
Emi had to admit it sounded really nice. She nodded and grinned. Finally, some other people to be with. "What is homework?" She questioned, as she started to follow him.  

atemuzuko

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:35 am
He chuckled. "You have alot of learning to do," He said and started on his way his house was only five minutes away now. "Homework is work we are givin by our school teachers to do at hoime and pass it in the next day. I already ate but im sure i can fix you up a steak." He said as he saw his house come into view.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:20 pm
Ooooh that sounded so good, Emi thought as her stomache growled. It was still drizzling, but she didn't mind. "So I can go to school?"  

atemuzuko

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:42 pm
"Ya you can im not sure you would like it ," He said as they finally reached his house. He reached under the floor mat and grabbed the ket he hid there. He unlocked the door and let it swing open beofre stepping inside and tunring on the light. He hung up his coat and tossed his bag to the side. "Make yourself comfortable. Ill through a steak on the grill." He said and walked into the kitchen and reached into the sink where he had a steak thawing. He walked over to a slider and opened it and stepped onto his pouch that currently had a cover over it so no rain got on it. He turned the grill on hgih and lit it before putting the steak on and walking back inside. He took Emi up stairs to show where she would sleep he pushed open his bedroom door and saiud," Here you can have my room or the guest one its across the hall. I normally sleep on the couch anyway. If i where u id chose this room ," He chuckled," It has a queen bed thats really soft, and a nice view of the woods." He walked over t his closet and flung it open and grabbed a new change of cloths before going into the bathroom and changing. He came back out with a fresh towel and handed it to Emi," Um i dont no if any of my clthos would fit you but your more then welcomed to take some if you want." He chuckled again before going down stairs to check on the steak.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games