Reply Starter RP's
vampire knight rp ^ ^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MyoolHan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:03 am
Chrystelle glanced at Vii san and wondered where her new friend's thoughts dwell currently. Vii was oddly silent now. Chrystelle revelled in the freindly silence, and was loathe to be the one to break it. Chrystelle glanced, almost disparinly, at the moon. She felt a pang of regret, a twinge within her, an dhoped her demons would stay sleeping for yet a while longer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:21 pm
vii smiled realizing how silent she was and decided to break it...."should we get going soon?"....vii looked up to the sky to see the fading night light starting get lighter and lighter......"its getting late..."  

Vii Hatake

MyoolHan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:11 am
"If you wish to, then I shall follow you. But do you not wish to watch the rising sun atleast?" Chrystelle inquired. Chrystelle always watched it on her own, but she thouhgt it might be nice to watch it withher new friend as well.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:49 am
vii smiled...that would be nice..."sure! ^ ^".........vii leaned back on tree awaiting the arrival of the sunrise................  

Vii Hatake

MyoolHan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:04 pm
Chrystelle sat down, watching the lightening sky, and thinking about all that she needed to do that comming day. Most of all, preparing the herbs. She sat, and tried hard not to think.
And failed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:22 pm
vii sat there content and peaceful....she took a quick glance at shou-chan....then turned her head back to the rising sun...."whats on you mind shou-chan?".....  

Vii Hatake

MyoolHan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:57 pm
Chrystelle started. Her mind had been so busy that she'd momentarily forgotten that she wasn't alone. Not to mention that her demons seemed to be acting up. Chrystelle did her best to contain each of them in turn.
"Oh, ah, n-nothing, Vii san. Do't worry about it, I must be getting tired" Chrystelle said.
Chrystelle didn't say she only ever got tired when one of the demons took over. She believed she'd be able to hold them off, at least for a little while.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:43 pm
vii smiled...even though she knew something was wrong....she could sense it deep with in shou-chan....that there was turmoil.....and she was fighting something within.....vii looked at shou-chan...."ok...shou-chan....but if you ever need me...im here and will gladly help....XD".....vii smiled a smile of reassurance to comfort her new friend...  

Vii Hatake

MyoolHan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:14 pm
Chrystelle smiled back, as best as she may in her current condition. "Thanks, Vii san" she said.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:02 pm
vii then smiled evilly...."and maybe ill help you against your will!".....vii laughed..."and i dont care if you dont like me for it....and no matter how much you dont want me.....cuz that is what friends are for!"......vii smiled then turned back to normal as she giggled at the thought of her forced help on shou-chan.....  

Vii Hatake

MyoolHan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:05 pm
Chrystelle smiled. Under other circumstances, she very well likely would have laughed.
Chrystelle sighed. "Whatever you feel you must Vii san".

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:28 pm
vii smiled...."of course if i feel i must i will....no other time...".....vii looked back to the east as the sun was still in the beginning stages of rising for the day......but vii closed her eyes and bathed in the soft sunlight that was there anyway....  

Vii Hatake

MyoolHan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:31 pm
As the soft, gold light whispered across her skin and the light haloed aroung her deeply colored hair, Chrystelle looked over. The gold light turned her deep brown eyes practically the same shade of gold, and turned her pupils to thin slits.
"Thank you Vii san. I have never had a friend before, so forgive me, it is a little odd for me still" she admitted with a shy, vague smile, then closed her eyes and faced teh rising sun.
She peered through slitted eyes as the light, filtered through leaves, she loved how it turned to different shades of gold, green, other colors of the leaves.
"But, I am afraid I must now leave, as I have to prepare these herbs still" Chrystelle reminded both Vii and herself, and, grabbing her bag and packing up, jumped out of the tree, landing perfectly.
"I'll see you soon, Vii san!" Chrystelle said, passing the gold litten tree and her friend one last glance as she turned toward the building.
To Chrystelle, the building loked, somehow, even more repressing than usual. She sighed, and entered with one last, longing look towards the sun, open feild, forest. And at her now good friend, Vii.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:15 pm
vii smiled and called after shou-chan...."you can use chan you know!!! you dont have to be formal with me!!!".....vii smiled....as shou-chan was off to prepare her herbs.....vii decided to nap there in the tree as the sun climbed higher and higher in the sky.........  

Vii Hatake

MyoolHan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:03 pm
Chrsytelle ran to the kitchen area, pulled out a pan, and put the herbs indirectly in it, then turned the element on, very low. She needed just to dry them out. That, doing it this way, Should take maybe an hour or so under the best conditions, and it was always ideal to dry them over a fire indirectly. But, for now, this should be fine. Chrystelle gguessed that these may take maybe ninety minutes or so. She sighed, pulled up a chair, and began reading the small red book she pulled out of her bag again, making sure to keep an eye on the herbs at all times.
She didn't realize her eyes turned a deep orange, tinged with gold, and her pupils had remained slits since looking at the sun, but she did feel the demons rising. er eyes were a bad sign.

((Hey where's that other one who applied on pg 2 or 3?))

Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff