Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon Sightings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:36 am
Kamichama Karin does it too,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7m_jhSC-oo&NR=1  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:11 am
usagi-chan tsuki
there is a youtube video on it,or atleast there used to be, I'll try to find it if you want.It happens when one guy is telling the other to look up something on the computer and the other guy gets all angry or annoyed and starts bitching, then the one giving the orders yells that the whinny guy has time to look up Sailor Moon crap on yahoo but can't do this.
Sailor Moon is also mentioned in a Barenaked Ladies song,it's mentioned at 1:56 listen close it's fast just like with the movie the hole.
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg

Hun your mixing up two movies there. That is the sighting in "The Core" not "The Hole" smile And the song is already listed, but I don't really see anything Sailor Moon in Kamichama Karin. Yeah she makes a little speech but its not very Sailor Moon-y hehe  

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

Friendly Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:18 am
Lady Sedia Auvryarn
usagi-chan tsuki
there is a youtube video on it,or atleast there used to be, I'll try to find it if you want.It happens when one guy is telling the other to look up something on the computer and the other guy gets all angry or annoyed and starts bitching, then the one giving the orders yells that the whinny guy has time to look up Sailor Moon crap on yahoo but can't do this.
Sailor Moon is also mentioned in a Barenaked Ladies song,it's mentioned at 1:56 listen close it's fast just like with the movie the hole.
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg

Hun your mixing up two movies there. That is the sighting in "The Core" not "The Hole" smile And the song is already listed, but I don't really see anything Sailor Moon in Kamichama Karin. Yeah she makes a little speech but its not very Sailor Moon-y hehe

It was a lot like the thing Miaka did in Fushigi yugi, so it makes sense to me.But eh, that's your opinon.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:03 pm
User Image
I lay myself down :: On these nails that I call my release
On these meanings I use just to please :: How these ghosts brought my you tend to tease

It was making a speech and a pose but that's about all that's the same. Miaka did Sailor Moon's pose and her speech, where as here the girl is doing a Power Rangers move and saying "If you don't tell us, I'll show you divine punishment!" which isn't Sailor Moon at all (and the character is supposed to be a goddess or whatever so her saying 'divine punishment' is only natural). If she is paying homage to anything its Power Rangers hehe

User Image

And your lonely, your my only, it's a lifeline
A center that brings me to you...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:54 am
Lady Sedia Auvryarn
I have created a page on Sailor Moon sightings and spotting's hehe

Sailor Moon Sightings

Most of the info I had saved from around the web a long while ago and just now got to making the page. There is also a list towards the bottom of things that still need to be confirmed so any help would be great biggrin

Enjoy the site and if you know of any not listed please let me know!

whats the site called?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:53 am
User Image

On these meanings I use just to please :: How these ghosts brought my you tend to tease

What do you mean whats the site called, it says right at the top of the window and on the banner xd
User Image

A center that brings me to you...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:48 pm
Lady Sedia Auvryarn
User Image

It was making a speech and a pose but that's about all that's the same. Miaka did Sailor Moon's pose and her speech, where as here the girl is doing a Power Rangers move and saying "If you don't tell us, I'll show you divine punishment!" which isn't Sailor Moon at all (and the character is supposed to be a goddess or whatever so her saying 'divine punishment' is only natural). If she is paying homage to anything its Power Rangers hehe

User Image

I said opinion , and if you knew anything about kamicham Karin then you would understand.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:21 am
usagi-chan tsuki
I said opinion , and if you knew anything about kamicham Karin then you would understand.

I know what you said dear, I was simply explaining why I did not agree that it was the same. And I don't need to know everything about the anime since I am not judging the anime as a whole (I can just go on some place like Wikipedia and learn that [which btw I DID and I still don't see any reason at all to change my opinion]), just that one scene. But the fact remains that she is doing a Power Rangers move and NOT a Sailor Moon one. Her speech perhaps can be interpreted differently by people but for me (my opinion) is that it has nothing to do with SM.

Moving on, if anyone has a copy of Yu Yu Hakusho Volume: 5, Chapter "Battle At Hell Housing Development!!" please let me know! I have located the Sorcerer Hunters manga I needed but that one still eludes me razz  

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Earth Princess Kyoko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:23 pm
I couldn't find a picture of the two references in here so here's the episode url:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=KI26B9BV

There is a girl walking around in a school uniform with usagi's hair, but it's pink. And there is a part in Kagome's play where she makes a Sailor Moon hand gesture...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:35 pm
There are more on this website

http://www.genvid.com/News/Sailor-Moon-Sightings-March-2007.html

Also this:
In case you can't identify her at first glace, that is Hatsune Miku, dressed up as Super Sailor Moon and yes, her Moon Kaleidoscope is actually a leek. And if her name still doesn't ring any bells, she was the first release from Crypton using Yamaha's Vocaloid2 singing synthesis software. Which explains her musical note motif and the 01 on her brooch. The significance of the leek is a much longer, non-Sailor Moon related story, but if you come ask me on the forums, I might just tell it to you!

But, the fun with the Vocaloids isn't quite done yet. Last up is another Vocaloid, Kagamine Rin, singing and starring in the Sailor Moon OP: Moonlight Densetsu!
from:http://moon-chase.blogspot.com/2009/03/sightings-in-fan-land.html  

Earth Princess Kyoko

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:41 pm
I looked into the Inuyasha one just now and its not Usagi's hairstyle, it just looks like it because of the bad quality video xd but either way, it still fits (also you can see what looks like Lum from Urusei Yatsura, Luffy from One Piece, Shinichi and Ran from Detective Conan, and dang it I am annoyed cause I can't remember who the pink one is! ...I'm pretty sure the guy in the back with the red hair is from somewhere else too but I don't know where razz ) and the hand gesture is pretty funny hehe

User Image
User Image
User Image

and I know all about Genvid hehe that's where I have gotten a lot. But I am not counting the Hatsune Miku one because it is fan made and not official (although I do have a fan made page for such things, but I like the separate the two smile )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:31 am
Magical Girl Yossy

Awesome, I'm so glad I could help!
And GUESS WHAT - I have another thing to contribute.
4laugh

I actually forgot all about this,
it was through sheer luck that I remembered that I had this.

User Image

I clipped this out of the newspaper many years ago...
Liberty Meadows doesn't even publish in newspaper comic sections any more...
If you couldn't have guessed, Jen and Brandy are characters in the comic,
and they are portrayed here as Sailor Mars and Sailor Venus.

I like the tiny "Sincere apologies to Naoko Takeuchi" note at the bottom.
xd
User Image

lol thats pretty funny xD  

MewCoraline

3,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:24 pm
PrincessOfTheMuddPeople
the excel saga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1RUtNNy_jA

also there is a robot chicken spoof about sailor moon
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiehsHXy1yY

i remember watchin tht episode and io died laughing looks like the enimies dont wanna destroy her lol xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:01 pm
Lady Sedia Auvryarn
I looked into the Inuyasha one just now and its not Usagi's hairstyle, it just looks like it because of the bad quality video xd but either way, it still fits (also you can see what looks like Lum from Urusei Yatsura, Luffy from One Piece, Shinichi and Ran from Detective Conan, and dang it I am annoyed cause I can't remember who the pink one is! ...I'm pretty sure the guy in the back with the red hair is from somewhere else too but I don't know where razz ) and the hand gesture is pretty funny hehe

User Image
User Image
User Image

and I know all about Genvid hehe that's where I have gotten a lot. But I am not counting the Hatsune Miku one because it is fan made and not official (although I do have a fan made page for such things, but I like the separate the two smile )

The girl in the pink dress is like Doremi, from Magical Doremi (ojamajo doremi)^_^ another one of my fave animes.  

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

kagome1290FrostAlchemist

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:35 pm
On Bakugan! I noticed this,When Marucho Took out his Prayus and Elfin.

When Elfin Transforms, It looks ALOT like Sailor Moon's Tranformation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7dpWW8wIbE&feature=related And at Moment 0:48 thru 0:52 Shes doing Sailor Moon Poses.

The Comparision I Made,Is being posted onto my Youtube account;Trailaway5663. Check my videos and you'll see a video called, Sailor Moon Sighting 1 Bakugan:Elfin On The Run! Yes It rymes. Lol!!

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff