Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Games you don't believe anyone ever actually finished... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:04 pm
otawara
SSBB.

Trophy wise.
I doubt somebody has those hundreds of trophies.....

I got a pop up today saying I had 400 or so  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:03 pm
Rachetdude11
Zil Samo
Rachetdude11
Due to insane difficulty, I refuse to believe anyone ever finished(Brace yourself for hearsay) Majora's Mask. You're given absolutely no idea what to do next(or at least, I never found anyone who told me where to go) and you're constantly resetting time and losing all your rupees, bombs, arrows, and stuff like that.

OBJECTION!

You are told where to go next every time you play the Song of Time by Tatl (i.e., "So-and-so said the mountains were through the North Gate, right?")

Also, USE THE BANK! It's there to store your Rupees. The Owl Statues are there to so you don't have to start over each time you want to save. The Inverted Song of Time is so you don't feel as much pressure. Bombs, arrows, etc. can easily be bought with the Rupees YOU SAVED IN THE BANK.

That is all.
[/rant]

I did say brace yourself for hearsay. I know about the bank, the Inverted song of time, and all that, but even with all that, I turn to the most difficult thing in all of the game: The dungeons. Hell, I can't even make it to the Swamp Dungeon!

I do have a friend who beat the game.

But I can't even get though Jabu-Jabu's belly in Ocarina of Time.

God, I' pathetic crying crying crying

o_o
Dude
I can't get through Dodongo's Cavern on Master Quest.

System C O R R U P T

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:13 pm
Cattra Nightblade
otawara
SSBB.

Trophy wise.

Yeah, that will take a LOT of play time to every trophy. Anyone know exactly how many there are?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:25 pm

You are all a bunch of Zelda nubs. And I second Out Of This World. That game's horrible.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord RPGs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:15 am
I doubt anyone would physically/mentally last Harry Potter - Quiddich world cup. A single match took my cousin over 2 hours to finish. Meanwhile, I played Mario Kart DS and laughed at him.

I'm cruel, but fair. I offered him a go at losing to my ghost and everything, but what did he say?

I believe the term for him is "Douche"?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:45 am
Cattra Nightblade
otawara
SSBB.

Trophy wise.

I'm a few away from having all of them.  

Super Cheesio

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:10 am
insanity cheese boy
Cattra Nightblade
otawara
SSBB.

Trophy wise.

I'm a few away from having all of them.

Yet those few you may never attain legitimely. I'm referring to the helmetless samus trophy from SSBM and likes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:24 pm
--0The_Twilight_Shadow0--
Rachetdude11
Zil Samo
Rachetdude11
Due to insane difficulty, I refuse to believe anyone ever finished(Brace yourself for hearsay) Majora's Mask. You're given absolutely no idea what to do next(or at least, I never found anyone who told me where to go) and you're constantly resetting time and losing all your rupees, bombs, arrows, and stuff like that.

OBJECTION!

You are told where to go next every time you play the Song of Time by Tatl (i.e., "So-and-so said the mountains were through the North Gate, right?")

Also, USE THE BANK! It's there to store your Rupees. The Owl Statues are there to so you don't have to start over each time you want to save. The Inverted Song of Time is so you don't feel as much pressure. Bombs, arrows, etc. can easily be bought with the Rupees YOU SAVED IN THE BANK.

That is all.
[/rant]

I did say brace yourself for hearsay. I know about the bank, the Inverted song of time, and all that, but even with all that, I turn to the most difficult thing in all of the game: The dungeons. Hell, I can't even make it to the Swamp Dungeon!

o_o
Dude

I've beaten master quest, so there!  

Dark_Links

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:27 pm
Toy Story 2 for Game Boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:08 pm
Dark_Links
Rachetdude11
Zil Samo
Rachetdude11

OBJECTION!

That is all.
[/rant]

o_o
Dude

Did you use a guide?

System C O R R U P T

Dark_Links

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:36 am
Dark_Links
Rachetdude11
Zil Samo
Rachetdude11

OBJECTION!

That is all.
[/rant]

o_o
Dude

Did you use a guide?

No. I don't have a guide for MQ.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:10 pm
Turok Evolution for the Gamecube, hard and ridiculously long. I was always confused on what to do. -Do I kill all these dinosaurs or wut?? Ended up resorting to the cheats..

Also- Oddworld: Abe's Oddesey. A really fun, puzzle kinda game. Hard and you die a whole lot, you had unlimited lives, but you kinda just decide to give up. Abe had the best character voice EVAR!! Always made me laugh. "Follow me" XD

And the original Rampage on Playstation. IT NEVER ENDED!! Me and my friend used to stay up all night trying to get to the level where you fight that evil slug-man shown in the preview. We ended up getting to like 200 and never saw him. But worst of all, theres no save option.. gonk  

gutterball29

System C O R R U P T

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:13 am
Dark_Links
Dark_Links
Rachetdude11

o_o
Dude

Did you use a guide?

No. I don't have a guide for MQ.

._.
Damn you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:31 am
Lifeless-Fox
Aurelia Celestis
The Rawk Hawk
Oh. I forgot ALL THOSE Ninja Gaidens.

THEY'RE SO GODDAMN HARD. The old ones.

But probalby someone really GODLY at games finished them.
I know Fish and I beat them all. : D

Comix Zone took me like.. 2 years to beat the demo I had. >_>
That was a freaking hard game

@Ratchet: Majora's Mask isn't hard. :/
EXCEPT THE FREAKING WATER TEMPLE.

Actually I say Stone Tower was the hardest temple to beat! Water temple was pretty easy but the Boss was Annoying as hell.

I'd have to say probally no one ever beat E.T.? Worst game ever made In my opinion probally so bad you'd just quit as soon as you start...  

0Toon-Link0

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:33 am
Agh, I was gonna bring up Bible Adventures. If the game wasn't already unbeatable for how hard it sucked, it would at least be unbeatable for the fact that nobody can stop purposely throwing Baby Moses in the river long enough to finish the game. Anyway, I also refuse to believe anyone's ever beaten this:

User Image

Much as I don't want to believe anyone's beaten Zelda II, I have to concede that the only reason I haven't is lack of endurance. And as for Toy Story 2 for the GBC, I've beaten it. It was a freaking pain, though.

Oh, Sonic Heroes. The third special stage is like a brick wall, and I sometimes hate myself for getting far enough in the game to know that. Completing the library in Shadow the Hedgehog would be equally bad. Seriously, what endurance freak could manage to beat the game enough times to complete every possible level combination?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff