Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~[Alula]~

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:48 pm
Hey, the name's Drewy, but most people just call me Mab(don't ask...).

My entire life I've been nto the occult, even though I was raised a Catholic. Hated going to church, hated the ceremony, hated the old ladies singing at the top of their lungs with vibrato. I've seen a lot and felt a lot. Ever since I was a young child I displayed very unsual talents. I don't really know what else to mention.

I love chocolate and raspberries both separate and together.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:38 pm
Drewyndara
Hey, the name's Drewy, but most people just call me Mab(don't ask...).

My entire life I've been nto the occult, even though I was raised a Catholic. Hated going to church, hated the ceremony, hated the old ladies singing at the top of their lungs with vibrato. I've seen a lot and felt a lot. Ever since I was a young child I displayed very unsual talents. I don't really know what else to mention.

I love chocolate and raspberries both separate and together.

queen mab, as in mercutio solyloque in teh act before teh party in Romeo and Juliet?

and what talents are they?  

Crimson Fox Of Tempests

Dumna

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:49 pm
Hello all. For a little more than a year I had studied Wicca and Witchcraft. While it is a very beautiful religion which I respect greatly I decided to remain agnostic because it was still another religion which I am not yet ready for. However, ever since I have been more interested in the occult than ever before. Sure before I was always interested (in fact that's how I came across Wicca). As can probably imagine my family was none to thrilled about my lifestyle since its a "Catholic" family. I joined this guild to learn more about everything occult related (including anything about Wicca I may have missed.) I'm pleased to meet anyone who says hello or responds to my hellos... so hello ^_^.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:51 pm
Well technically I haven't joined yet, merely requested. Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post anything yet. sweatdrop  

Dumna

Crimson Fox Of Tempests

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:50 pm
I do think you'll be acepted with open arms, and i am sorry teh catholic church had turned you away from teh faith.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:36 pm
Hello, I'm Manda!
I was raised atheist with christian influences. I've been to many types of churches. I chose to be baptised when I was 8 in an all black baptist church (I'm white). When I was 12 I converted to wicca. Now I find that I've strayed from that to go down my own path.
All my life I've believed in forces beyond me, forces I can use. I've always felt drawn to mythology. I base most of my beliefs on hindu, buddist and ancient greek beliefs.  

EGL Goddess

Sky Opal

Feral Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:15 am
My name is Jennifer, and I go by a lot of nicknames.. lately the most popular is Chii because that's what my boyfriend calls me. sweatdrop

I come from a bibliophilic family, and a lot of the books in the house involve the occult, theosophy, different religions and the like. When I was a kid my mother instilled born again Christianity in me though we went every Sunday to a Catholic church, and when she left to work overseas I inherited the Tarot cards she left behind and started guiding myself to different spiritual modes of thought, starting with occultism. I am currently a Buddhist leaning more on the Theravada sect, but I'm constantly learning new things from other modes of thinking, so there are chances that I may become a Vajrayana Buddhist or something of a Gnostic in the near future because those are topics I am most interested in right now.

I'm the type who has trouble having faith in things I cannot know for sure to be real, and I'm pretty concentrated on finding Ultimate Reality / Nirvana / whatever you may call it. That may give you an idea on what philosophies may agree with me, whether I already know of them or not ^_^ I'm glad and excited to be here.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:44 pm
Welcome to the thread! It's not a very fast moving Guild, but we do have some good discussions. Stick around, you wont regret it.  

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Mekashef

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:39 pm
Shalom! Ani HaMekashef. Je ne parle pas vraiment hébreu, cependant mon français est excellent. I have been interested in everything to do with abnormal phenomena for as long as I can remember.

I do have a solid Liberal Arts background which brings me to question "faith perspectives." I dedicate myself to artful living, in a mystical manner perhaps similar to that of William Butler Yeats -- &, I do believe, Aleister Crowley, & Austin Osmal Spare... Like the Ancient Epicureans, I believe that spirituality fulfills a primarily aesthetic purpose.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:33 pm
Hello my name is Crystal. This is my first post in this guild. I am non-denomanational right now. I have my beleifs but I prefer not to label them. I have a strong interest in anything occult related. And in many different religions. If anyone would like to chat feel free to send me a message I would love to hear from you. Especially if you want to discuss your religion or occult related topics.  

TheCrazy_writer

Balthazar_196

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:13 pm
hello my name is Bal...i am an ex-pagan wanting to start up again, the reason i call myself an ex pagan is because i joined a guild here on another user which i deleted, but within this guild people accused me of doing things i would never do, i wont say these things but i was accused of doing some nasty things. Anyway negative aside, i want to improve on my divination skills and being able to use herbs for healing so if anyone would like to help me then i will be very grateful biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:16 pm
I'm Lady Anubis (I go by Anu-chan or LadyA, depending on your preference). I've been studying the occult for a while, but only in depth for about eight months. I come from a very...VERY conservative background, so it wasn't until I went away to college I was able to study anything...

I read tarot, do a little bit of witchcraft, some paganism...mostly, I'm into divination, and I want to learn kinetics and how to comunicate with "the other side" but my mediation skills seem to be sorely lacking. sweatdrop I'm also interesting in ghost hunting, but I lack both haunted areas and the guts to go into them. sweatdrop

I'm a writer attending art school (Shameless plug: please read the story in my sig) in the Bible belt....yeah, my only culture comes online and from books. My other hobbies are knitting/crocheting, reading, and doing research on whatever topic I'm into at the moment.  

LadyAnubis

ElieWolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:30 pm
hey i'm natalie. i'm into all kinds of occult especially astrology and divination (scrying, fortune telling, etc). i'm learning about wicca, and healing with herbs and crstals. i read whatever books i can get my paws on from friends or the library. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:18 pm
Call me what you like. I don't like labels, names are useful constructions, and I don't believe in truth, but there are a few things that sound appealing to me.

I read a lot, and I have a respectable amount of information at my hands, but I won't claim to be a scholar or a master or a teacher. I'll answer questions I feel like answering, whether they intrigue me or offend me; but for the most part I will observe. There may be things to learn from this forum.  

Rhemekiel

Stemcell

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:03 pm
My name is not important , i once wanted to be an occult psychologist but due to life i changed my mind. i still study, a lot actually. I enjoy talking ( or in this case) typing to people on this subject, sharing and gaining knowlage. I can not at the moment think of any one subject i am interested in learning, i was studying Wicca for about a year and got really confused by the time i read up to the 3rd grade level ( of a witch) so if anyone could pm me if they know more on this subject i would really really really really really aprechiate it  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff