Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:35 am
Tim looked around slipping into the shadowy confines of the cave the alert of entrance went off. Now what ?. How many people had a a bat wave ?. He kept in the shadows. This could be an inturder and they cover blown.

He had no choice if thier secret was at stake and the others away it was down to him. He grabbed his grappling shooting a line he swung kicking the inturder in the face before landing behind the him. 'Who are you and why are you here ?' he demanded realsing it was foolsih how he hadn't masked his identidy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:39 am
Dustin sat dazed on the ground but returned to normal when he heard a voice and looked up at the person standing behind him. He then sat up and said,"Uhhh......hi. I'm Dus....I mean Patriot. and you are?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:40 am
Tim kept in the shadows trying to cloak his face. 'Answer my other question why are you here ?' he demanded firmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:44 am
"Oh sorry, well i got a signal to come here from Batman. where is he?"Patriot said looking around to see if anyone else was around.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:46 am
Robin raced through the drenched streets of Gotham creating a wave behind him. His front headlight guided him through the shadowy mass of the streets approaching red blur of police cars and officers halling crooks into the vans. Robin swerved taking off his helmet. Looked like GPD had beaten him to the punch. A cop walked from behind him speaking into his radio he glanced noticng Robins presence. 'The others guy in red is racing down 5th street. Tell from us thier a speed ticket waiting for him' he grumbled joining his allies. Robin furrowed his brow in confusement. Other guy ?.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:54 am
'OK..prove it' Tim added, knowing it sounded patheically childish but he had to be sure he ligitamete. He rembered Batman handing out a Batwave to someone so this be it. It had been in the paper some guy with a shield like the person on front of him now..  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:00 am
Patriot reached into his pocket and pulled out the device that had led him here. He then stood up and held out for the mysterious person to see as he said,"Uhhh.....here you go."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:04 am
Tim cautiouly took and examined it. It macthed the model that had been given out. 'Ok go other to the lift and go to the third level. You'll find a laucnh pad. Wait thier until I come for you' he said firmly. He'd need to cover his identidy just incase. He passed the device back to him and waited.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:09 am
Patriot took the device and said,"Uh ok, I'll see you there." he then walked over to the lift and took it to the third level as he was in structed. Once there he took a seat and waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:51 pm
Ice Moon loved turning things into ice.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:06 pm
Reaper's eyes took in the man's appearance. So this was who was leading all the trouble in Gotham. Death will come from this. Just my luck that I found this guy. Perfect if I want to be their when the people begin to fall. Despite Reaper already knowing his answer, he continued to give it thought. Finally he spoke. "So you're the one bringing trouble to Gotham... It would be quite an honor to help you out. Of course, it'll have to involve death." Reaper twirled the scythe he held in one hand.

Beast Boy frowned slightly. "Gemi- I mean Sparrow Girl.. Why'd you change your name?" It would be tough to adjust to calling her by her new name.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:46 am
'Your thrist for death shall be quenched my boy. Tell what is your name ?' he enquired a small smile crepped onto his face at the rare find of one who wasn't afraid of him...yet maybe.

Tim grabbed hurried to the lift and heading back to the computer platform. He hurried other to a metalic set of doors opening up revealing all the spare costumes Jason and Bruce possed he grabbed a domino sealing it on firmly. Alongside that he grabbed a ear piece. 'Jason you their ?' he demanded.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:52 am
Jason raced after the car it nearly within his glasp then without a warning or any nose a lorry back forcing him to swerve dangerously car rocketing away though just before he'd managed to flick a trace onto the back. He stopped acivating the tracking system on his bike. As he prepared to follow suit observing the fresh skid marks. He ear piece rung aloud with Tim's voice. 'What's up Tim ?' he aksed imaptiently though a little taken aback with Tim's shaky voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:55 am
'Someones just entered the cave it's ok he's a friend but..' the Batwave blurted out an alert as a silent alarm was triggered a jewelry store. Tim's heart sank slighlty knowing Jason was still in pursuit of the theives due him acivating a tracer. 'I've got a silent alarm triggered. I'll send him. If Batman trusts him, so can we' he exclaimed.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:58 am
Jason mulled it other quickly knowing they were running out of otpions fast and if he sent Tim out he'd be in serious trouble. 'Ok send him out. Over' he revved his cycle taking the back streets to cacth up with the theives.

Robin raced round the corner stopping abruptly the Batwave flashing again as well as a lorry reversing out. 'Looked the other guy could waited.' he spun round and made his way their.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff