Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:05 pm
{{;o i'm back for a bit.....annn toxi ima just going to say that laid back teacher of yours is Sakito :]}}

Chuu gave out a sigh of relief
"Mori save mee man, you know you can take care of it, its the class on the second floor.." He said with a grin "Maybe I should get back at one point..
I forgot I have a test to hand out"

The class was probably half finished, and half the students were probably freeking out.

Sakito didn't mind Yuumi coming in late, many of his students were late. He looked at his torn piles of paper then at his bloddy and torn clothes, not such a nice impression..
"Okay class, today your going to have to remind me who's not here, because I cannot find the attendance paper"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:16 pm
[[Whoo! Lul, oki. xD I was thinking of making Masaaki's teacher be Shiori. ;3]]

"Thank you," Yuumi muttered and scrambled to her seat. Her reddish-pink eyes scanned around the classroom, looking for any vacant seats. There were random names shouted out at their teacher of the absent students from other classmates. Since the deed had already been completed, Yuumi didn't bother herself by further elborating it. She gave a quick nod, as if to confirm the message. Sakito-Sensei [[forgot his name name, lul]] was looking a bit odd today, Yuumi noted.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:30 pm
Travis glared through his thick eyelashes at his father sitting across from him in the limo.
A low growl hummed deep in his throat. He was being forced to attend this dismal school by his father. The cars smooth purring engine harmonized with his growls here and there.
His father’s dark eyes lifted from the papers in his hands-business papers-to glance at his son.
“Really son, stop being so childish.” His father said before returning his attention to his papers.
When he wasn’t being an absolute pain that’s all he paid attention to, his work. Too busy to father a son or love a wife.
Work was his only love, if the man was even capable of love.
Travis grimaced at his fathers condescending words.
“Why don’t you just go ahead and die already?” Travis said in a threatening low snarl. Since he was a werewolf this display would have frightened anyone else, but his father was far too used to it to react to it in such a way.
His father rolled his eyes. It looked out of place on him, a grown man, clad in an expensive looking suit.
“Quite mature son.” He replied smoothly.
Travis balled his hands into tight fists controlling his rage. He could feel the heat radiating from his spin across his skin like flame eating away at his flesh.
His face twitched slightly.
He hated when he called him son. That monster sitting across from him was no father of his.
His lip curled over his teeth, “Stop.calling.me.son.” Each word was strained out angrily as if it was painful.

His father’s eyes narrowed at the 18 year old boy sitting in front of him.
Before he could respond, if he had planned to, his phone rang and he answered it by pressing a slender finger to a button on his blue tooth that always rested in his ear. “Talk.” He demanded. “No I didn’t buy five million worth of stock in china!” His father growled, a normal human’s growl, an angry man’s.

Travis tuned out his father arguing over the phone and watched the scenery blur past out of the tinted window.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:46 pm
Moriki chuckled.
"Alright, but you owe me." He said as he walked out the door. He walked, his long legs striding large steps down the hall.
Swiftly he walked up the stairs, then into the first class room. He opened and shut the door, only to see a room of college students, flirting, giggling and throwing things.
He cleared his throat, but they ignored him, so he walked to the desk and slammed his books down. The room quieted.
"Who are you!" Some student called.
"I am going to be your teacher, Chuu is out at the moment. He asked me to take over." He replied cooly.
"But your a high school student!" Another yelled.
"Yes but I will always be smarter than you." He said quietly then started flipping through a book, upon seeing the lesson, he stood and started writing on the board, just another day.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:19 pm
Mayumi sat in the back of her first period class. She was good at finding her way around new places; so finding her new classes wouldn't be a problem.
Moriki was teaching their class today. They still didn't have a permanent teacher.
Mayumi had only been at the school for just over a week and already had a huge crush on Mori. She thought he was cute.
Trying not to stare at him, she quickly copied down the notes form the board into her spiral notebook.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:24 pm
Mori sighed, going through the rehearsed lesson.
"Hmmm....Mayumi? Would you answer this question?" He asked, walked to her desk. He drummed his slender fingers on it.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:29 pm
Mayumi blushed as Moriko approached her desk and asked if she would answer the question.
Despite him being a distraction, she blurted out the answer, sounding rather nervous.
Smiling weakly, she looked down at his fingers, rapping on her desk.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:31 pm
Moriki smiled, leaning in.
"Good job Mayumi.." He said, close to her.
Then suddenly he straightened, walking around the classroom, talking about the lesson.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:40 pm
Mayumi murmured a 'thank you' as he walked off, talking about the lesson.
Resting her head on her right hand, she continued copying down the notes. She'd trained herself to be ambidextrous so she could write with both hands, in her neat, calligraphy-like handwriting.
Why had he leaned in so close..? She wondered, setting down her pencil as she'd finished.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:44 pm
Moriki took note of Miyumi's expression, like she had been electrocuted.
He smiled smugly, writing on a small slip of paper.
It read:
Mayumi, you know you should really
stop by the host club. Your actually
quite cute. If I do say so myself...

-Mori

Written in his neat manicured hand. As he walked past, he slipping it descreetly on her desk.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:49 pm
Mayumi stared at the slip of paper rather confused. She read over it once more.
The Host Club? She asked herself. Mayumi decided she'd ask him after class. She felt rather stupid not knowing.. but she didn't blame herself, she was new.
Pocketing the note, she looked back to Moriki, listening to the lesson.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:53 pm
After a while of pacing around, speaking the lesson. The final bell rang. Indicating free time. Outside of school.
He shuffled back to the desk, packing up his things.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:59 pm
Mayumi quickly dropped her notebook and text book into her shoulder-strap book bag and hopped up from her chair. She went up to Moriki who was headed toward the door.
"Mori-kun..." She called, a few paces behind him.
"I know this'll sound stupid, but what's the 'Host Club'. I'm.. well new around and I'm not so familiar with clubs.." She said, much calmer than she was a while ago.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:04 am
He smiled his dazzling smile, as he used for all the other host guests.
"Well, it is where we please girls...In anyway they'd like. Except for anything that involves being alone..." He said, wondering if this fact would disturb her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:12 am
Mayumi blushed a bit, getting what he was implying.
"I see.. well.. I guess I'll stop by.." She grinned.
"It's break time, right?" She asked, though she knew the answer.

[[Gah.. that sucked.. D:
Sorry. T_____T]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games